Windows 10: keeps poping up

Discus and support keeps poping up in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; no matter how or when i sign in or change password I cant get rid of this pop up I assume it a microsoft issue I did a virus and malware scan... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JMCix, Nov 27, 2019.

1. JMCix Win User

keeps poping up

no matter how or when i sign in or change password I cant get rid of this pop up

I assume it a microsoft issue I did a virus and malware scan

:)

JMCix, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

How do i delete windows installer keepe poping up on my pc

cannot delete windows installer on my pc keeps poping up

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    Error 0x80060402 keeps poping up on IE Windows 10

Error 0x80060402 keeps poping up on IE Windows 10

Does not appear when opening Chrome

How do I get rid of it ?

I have Norton Anti-Virus

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

keeps poping up

What kind of quad.

I suspect you are at "the edge" of the power rating for the mainboard. Perhaps Q6600 wasnt listed due to TWO versions, C3 stepping at 105W and G0 stepping at 95W. Furthermore, if you OC the G0 Q6600 then it will use more than 95W. Since Q9300 is on a 1333 buss, then perhaps the BIOS doesnt give you scope to OC it, keeping it well withing the 95W envelope.

My suggestion is, if the mainboard is important to you and you dont want to blow the power regulators or caps, to NOT OC the Q6600. Take the thing out of design spec (by OC'ing it) and you may very well rapidly reduce the half-life of your board.

Also, as erocker suggests, there are 65W quads out now. I think those are better suited to this mainboard.

Good luck.

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

keeps poping up

1. keeps poping up - Similar Threads - keeps poping

2. I keep having the iCloud login poping up and doesn't recognize my password. How do I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep having the iCloud login poping up and doesn't recognize my password. How do I...: My laptop updated Windows through Windows Update and now it is asking me to log into my iCloud account. I am putting all my information correctly and it keeps telling me it is incorrect. How can I disable the link from my laptop to the iCloud account?...
  3. I keep having the iCloud login poping up and doesn't recognize my password. How do I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep having the iCloud login poping up and doesn't recognize my password. How do I...: My laptop updated Windows through Windows Update and now it is asking me to log into my iCloud account. I am putting all my information correctly and it keeps telling me it is incorrect. How can I disable the link from my laptop to the iCloud account?...
  4. Every time I try to go on to the Microsoft store app, a blue notification keeps poping up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I try to go on to the Microsoft store app, a blue notification keeps poping up...: Every time I try to go on to the Microsoft store app, a blue notification keeps poping up saying it is blocked on my computer. How do I fix it?...
  5. Every time I try to go on to the Microsoft store app, a blue notification keeps poping up...

Every time I try to go on to the Microsoft store app, a blue notification keeps poping up...: Every time I try to go on to the Microsoft store app, a blue notification keeps poping up saying it is blocked on my computer. How do I fix it?...
  6. Every time I try to go on to the Microsoft store app, a blue notification keeps poping up...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Cmd keep poping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cmd keep poping up: Hi, so i have a problem cmd keep poping every 30 min or 1h with nothing in it i can t type anything in it toohere is what it looks likeThis is what shows up in task manager...
  8. Cmd keep poping up

Cmd keep poping up: Hi, so i have a problem cmd keep poping every 30 min or 1h with nothing in it i can t type anything in it toohere is what it looks likeThis is what shows up in task manager...
  9. my system 32 keep randomly poping up and terminating my opra gx

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my system 32 keep randomly poping up and terminating my opra gx: All it keeps saying is SUCCESS: The process with PID 20852 child process of PID 13656 has been terminated. SUCCESS: The process with PID 15924 child process of PID 13656 has been terminated. SUCCESS: The process with PID 14420 child process of PID 13656 has been terminated....
  10. my system 32 keep randomly poping up and terminating my opra gx

my system 32 keep randomly poping up and terminating my opra gx: All it keeps saying is SUCCESS: The process with PID 20852 child process of PID 13656 has been terminated. SUCCESS: The process with PID 15924 child process of PID 13656 has been terminated. SUCCESS: The process with PID 14420 child process of PID 13656 has been terminated....