Windows 10: Keeps restarting to this over and over again wtf do I do?

Discus and support Keeps restarting to this over and over again wtf do I do? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/FunKillerZz-58 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FunKillerZz-58, May 20, 2020.

1. Keeps restarting to this over and over again wtf do I do?

/u/FunKillerZz-58, May 20, 2020
  2. little cat, May 20, 2020
  3. Terrypin Win User
    Inexplicable restarts

Thanks for your patient help and analysis, zbook. I'll step through some of your suggestions over the next few days - there's a lot to do and some look a bit hairy! That is, for a PC that is working sweetly right now...

Meanwhile, as requested in the BSOD thread (sorry, I misunderstood and posted there by mistake), I've attached both ZIP files.
    --------------------
    One step I did try right away was to answer your question about whether my BIOS is up-to-date. I had no success at the AMI site but did get some info from this commercial site:

Keeps restarting to this over and over again wtf do I do? [​IMG]

It was one of the '9' (I counted 10) listed here:

Keeps restarting to this over and over again wtf do I do? [​IMG]

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, May 20, 2020
  4. techbuzz Win User

Keeps restarting to this over and over again wtf do I do?

MBR keeps corrupting after restart

I have a machine that when restarted or allowed to go into hibernation, I receive a missing/corrupted master boot record message and Windows doesn't boot. I am able to successfully repair the MBR each time using Windows recovery console, but I'm unable to determine what keeps making it happen.

Dell Latitude E6420
    Windows 7 64bit

Steps performed so far: -besides fixing the MBR after each restart or hibernation
    -ran system file checker sfc /scannow
    -ran chkdsk
    -verified that ACHI was enabled in the bios

If I can't figure this out I will end up just reinstalling the operating system, but I worried that the issue with just reoccur later down the line. Any advice/recommendations would be much appreciated.

techbuzz, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Keeps restarting to this over and over again wtf do I do?

1. Keeps restarting to this over and over again wtf do I do? - Similar Threads - Keeps restarting again

2. What to do with computer blue screening over and over again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What to do with computer blue screening over and over again: My PC has been crashing at least once a day for 2 weeks now brand new built PC however it does have files I cannot loose. I have one picture from Thursday PAGE_FAULT__IN_NONPAGED_AREA what failed: FLTMGR.SYSalso throughout the week I was able to catch these too they are all...
  3. What to do with computer blue screening over and over again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What to do with computer blue screening over and over again: My PC has been crashing at least once a day for 2 weeks now brand new built PC however it does have files I cannot loose. I have one picture from Thursday PAGE_FAULT__IN_NONPAGED_AREA what failed: FLTMGR.SYSalso throughout the week I was able to catch these too they are all...
  4. Why do I keep getting a blue screen over and over?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I keep getting a blue screen over and over?: I tried going back to windows 10 because windows 11 wasn’t easy to understand. Now i’m stuck in restoring your previous versions of windows, it starts loading for around 5 minutes and I get a blue screen over and over. The blue screen shows the stop code “SYSTEM SERVICE...
  5. Why do I keep getting a blue screen over and over?

Why do I keep getting a blue screen over and over?: I tried going back to windows 10 because windows 11 wasn’t easy to understand. Now i’m stuck in restoring your previous versions of windows, it starts loading for around 5 minutes and I get a blue screen over and over. The blue screen shows the stop code “SYSTEM SERVICE...
  6. Why do I keep getting a blue screen over and over?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Error computer turns off and restarts over and over again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error computer turns off and restarts over and over again: Error code in DUMP FILEKEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : Analysis.CPU.mSec Value: 2640 Key : Analysis.DebugAnalysisManager Value: Create Key : Analysis.Elapsed.mSec Value: 16114 Key : Analysis.IO.Other.Mb Value: 11 Key : Analysis.IO.Read.Mb Value: 0 Key : Analysis.IO.Write.Mb Value:...
  8. windows 10 keep restarting over and over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 keep restarting over and over: This issue happens more frequently now. I having issue using my computer since it's restarting over and over after the screen stucks. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-keep-restarting-over-and-over/62787b8e-b5de-4891-a7a5-c76529df017a
  9. windows 10 keep restarting over and over

windows 10 keep restarting over and over: This issue happens more frequently now. I having issue using my computer since it's restarting over and over after the screen stucks. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-keep-restarting-over-and-over/62787b8e-b5de-4891-a7a5-c76529df017a
  10. windows 10 keep restarting over and over

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging