Windows 10: Keeps saying failed to download ?

Discus and support Keeps saying failed to download ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Having big problems with downloading anything as it keeps saying failed all the time so tried on an upgraded Win 7 and no problem....? Cleared out old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Arcadian, May 2, 2016.

1. Arcadian Win User

Keeps saying failed to download ?

Having big problems with downloading anything as it keeps saying failed all the time so tried on an upgraded Win 7 and no problem....? Cleared out old downloads but still no luck....using Firefox.

Appreciate any help thanks *Smile

:)

Arcadian, May 2, 2016

2. Zune, no matter what, keeps saying failed to install package'zune'

every time i try to install Zune It say's 'failed to intsall zune package'

SamuelCrookes, May 2, 2016
  3. Entegy Win User
    Zune, no matter what, keeps saying failed to install package'zune'

You have posted on the Windows Phone 8 forum. WP8 doesn't use Zune, it uses the

WP sync app

Entegy, May 2, 2016
  4. Keeps saying failed to download ?

If it happens with Internet Explorer as well, I would update your network drivers. If it doesn't happen in IE, then Firefox is to blame, and I'd suggest a reinstall of Firefox or a switch to Chrome.

DeaconFrost, May 2, 2016
  5. arrr Win User
    I have this same problem. In chrome, downloads fail after around 60Mb and in
    edge they fail earlier, but I cannot download a file in either browser!

arrr, May 3, 2016
  6. Arcadian Win User
    Finally sorted it. I'd been trying unsuccessfully to download Audacity in particular, but had earlier been clearing out some old Audacity files but had missed one that had strangely not shown up when doing a full search in bottom left hand corner after clicking on Windows icon. I only found it by chance in Control Panel "Programmes & Features" when doing another Uninstall.

I managed to get rid of it by shredding the file using Wise Care 365 pro which I've used for years and is most definitely 100% safe and ok. Not sure if the shred file option is in the free version though.

Hope this helps....

Free Wise Solutions For Your PC - Free Wise Care 365, Free Registry Cleaner, Free Disk Cleaner, Free Data Recovery and Free Uninstaller

Arcadian, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Keeps saying failed to download ?

1. Keeps saying failed to download ? - Similar Threads - Keeps saying failed

2. DirectX Runtime Download keeps failing.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    DirectX Runtime Download keeps failing.: Hello, I discovered this issue when I would try and download certain games through Xbox Game Pass Halo: Master Chief Collection, Payday 3, etc. Whenever I would download the game, it only said "Queued" with nothing else downloading in the Xbox app. This prompted me to check...
  3. DirectX Runtime Download keeps failing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX Runtime Download keeps failing.: Hello, I discovered this issue when I would try and download certain games through Xbox Game Pass Halo: Master Chief Collection, Payday 3, etc. Whenever I would download the game, it only said "Queued" with nothing else downloading in the Xbox app. This prompted me to check...
  4. DirectX Runtime Download keeps failing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. cannot download anything it says scan failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot download anything it says scan failed: i cannot download anything ,It says cannot download security scan failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-download-anything-it-says-scan-failed/8977fbd4-2a27-435a-a16e-9268efd22e90
  6. cannot download anything it says scan failed

cannot download anything it says scan failed: i cannot download anything ,It says cannot download security scan failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-download-anything-it-says-scan-failed/8977fbd4-2a27-435a-a16e-9268efd22e90
  7. cannot download anything it says scan failed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Language feature keeps failing to download.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language feature keeps failing to download.: Hello everyone, Today I added another language to my laptop (English GB) and my system started downloading the features for this language. This was all fine, until it tried to download the English (GB) speech recognition. The download keeps failing halfway through and it...
  9. Java Update Download Keeps Failing

Java Update Download Keeps Failing: For a little more than a week I've been getting a notification about a Java update being available, but the download keeps failing at about 50-60% with this message: [img] The only help I can find at the Java site is pay per use; the FAQ don't cover this specific issue....
  10. 10182 keeps on failing to download?

in Windows 10 Support
    10182 keeps on failing to download?: I have the update 10182, but every time I try to get it to download it errors out. And it has now disappeared, and I can't get it back? 8194