Windows 10: Kernal 41 power issue with blackscreen

Discus and support Kernal 41 power issue with blackscreen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Getting Kernal 41 power errors with a blackscreen randomly, mainly at idle or light loads not gaming. Have tried every tip I came across from power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by musty x viper, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Kernal 41 power issue with blackscreen

Getting Kernal 41 power errors with a blackscreen randomly, mainly at idle or light loads not gaming. Have tried every tip I came across from power plans to everything else and have had no luck. Computer is brand new, Ryzen 9 3900x, Rtx 2080 Super, Asrock B550 Velocita, Gskill 16Gb 3600MHZ, 1 Tb Samsung 970 Evo as Boot drive with windows, Corsair 850 80+ gold rated psu. We were having crashing issues in bios before windows was installed as well, but after ram was turned to 3600 in bios. Is this for sure a power supply issue at this point or is there something I’m missing.

:)

musty x viper, Jul 25, 2020

2. kernal power 41

Hi

Can anyone help me, I am not computer savvy, my computer is a Lenova , and when I am looking at web pages, I get a message that they are not responding, I checked the event viewer, it says there are 49 critical events Kernal Power event ID 41 .

How do I remove these and what is causing it

Thanks for any help

petesdragon, Jul 25, 2020
  3. kernal power 41

Hi Pete,

The Kernel event ID 41 error occurs when the computer is shut down, or it restarts unexpectedly.
    When a computer that is running Windows starts, a check is performed to determine whether the computer was shut down cleanly. If the computer shut down cleanly, a Kernel Power Event 41 message is generated.

An event 41 is used to report that something unexpected happened that prevented Windows from shutting down correctly.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform these steps and see if it helps:

Method 1: Perform System File Checker (SFC) scan.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan
    for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Method 2: Clean boot.

A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This will
    help to eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program.

Let us know the result.

Acelyn Alc, Jul 25, 2020
  4. Kernal 41 power issue with blackscreen

Kernel-Power event id 41. BugcheckCode 0

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Is this issue specific while playing a particular game?
    3. Which edition of Windows are you currently using?

A Kernel Power Event 41 can occur in the following scenarios.

Scenario 1: The computer restarts, and there is a Stop error BugcheckCode in the event data.

Scenario 2: The computer is shut down by pressing and holding the power button.

Scenario 3: The system randomly restarts and no Stop error BugcheckCode is listed, or the computer is completely unresponsive (hard hang).

I suggest you refer the article on Kernel
    Power Event ID 41
    and follow the steps for the scenario that is causing this error on your PC.

Additionally, you can refer the article on Windows
    Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows

and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

Kernal 41 power issue with blackscreen

1. Kernal 41 power issue with blackscreen - Similar Threads - Kernal power issue

2. Kernal power 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernal power 41: Been having this error happening to my PC for a while now. Usually it happens while playing games. My frames drop significantly and shortly after my screen loses connection and the system is completely unresponsive. However my computer stays on i.e fans, lights ect. I have...
  3. Kernal power 41

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernal power 41: Been having this error happening to my PC for a while now. Usually it happens while playing games. My frames drop significantly and shortly after my screen loses connection and the system is completely unresponsive. However my computer stays on i.e fans, lights ect. I have...
  4. event 41 kernal power

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    event 41 kernal power: i have gone into event viewer and i have this string of text can this tell someone the problem i am having- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power"...
  5. kernal power 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kernal power 41: HelloFor last couple of months blue screen apperead for several times but the weird thing is it only appear while im playing specific game like when i play lets say LOL nothing happen but when i try to play something else blue screen happend almost immediately. this is event...
  6. kernal power 41

kernal power 41: HelloFor last couple of months blue screen apperead for several times but the weird thing is it only appear while im playing specific game like when i play lets say LOL nothing happen but when i try to play something else blue screen happend almost immediately. this is event...
  7. kernal power 41

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Critical kernal power 41

Critical kernal power 41: Hello, I've been troubleshooting this issue for over a month now & can't seem to find a solution anywhere. At least once per day my system will completely freeze, then restart, or will stay frozen until I manually power off the PC. It's possible I go a day or 2 without any...
  9. kernal power 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kernal power 41: ive had the problem for a while now cant figure out why it keeps happening what ive triedrunning the troubleshooterresetting power plansupdating windowsreinstalling windows resetting bios to default settingsreplacing psunone of that worked so i need help here's what the event...
  10. kernal power 41

kernal power 41: ive had the problem for a while now cant figure out why it keeps happening what ive triedrunning the troubleshooterresetting power plansupdating windowsreinstalling windows resetting bios to default settingsreplacing psunone of that worked so i need help here's what the event...