Windows 10: Kernal crash when using Citrix

Discus and support Kernal crash when using Citrix in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I'm repeatedly seeing a Kernal crash and have seen a BSOD a couple of times when launching a Citrix app. I've pulled this from Event Viewer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by omgorangejuice, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Kernal crash when using Citrix

Hello,

I'm repeatedly seeing a Kernal crash and have seen a BSOD a couple of times when launching a Citrix app.

I've pulled this from Event Viewer and can confirm that any and all related drivers for my PC including Citrix workspace is updated.

Fault bucket , type 0

Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Response: Not available

Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:

P1: 117

P2: ffff8487ea3a0460

P3: fffff80591a26574

P4: 0

P5: 4c60

P6: 10_0_18363

P7: 0_0

P8: 256_1

P9:

P10:

Attached files:

\\?\C:\WINDOWS\LiveKernelReports\WATCHDOG\WATCHDOG-20200619-0929.dmp

\\?\C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\WER-4493343-0.sysdata.xml

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER9995.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER99A6.tmp.xml

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER99AB.tmp.csv

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER99CB.tmp.txt

These files may be available here:

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\Kernel_117_bb3835a2be63fadacad377bc6e91fb12d6adb59_00000000_cab_95a45219-fad2-4a8b-8658-fe535c3817c7

Analysis symbol:

Rechecking for solution: 0

Report Id: 95a45219-fad2-4a8b-8658-fe535c3817c7

Report Status: 2049

Hashed bucket:

Cab Guid: 0

:)

omgorangejuice, Jun 19, 2020

2. windows 10 media player keeps trying to open citrix apps

Hello,

To specify which program or app opens Citrix files, please follow the steps below:

• Right-click the individual Citrix file.
    • Click Open with.
    • Choose what application you want to use to open the Citrix file.

You may also change the default file type automatically. Here are the steps:

• Click Start > Settings > System > Default apps > Choose default apps by file type.
    • Look for the Citrix receiver and choose an application.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jamille Nar, Jun 19, 2020
  3. KomouPoji Win User
    App on Citrix receiver not displaying properly since upgrade to Windows 10

Hi,

To assist you further, let me ask you:

• Did you update the Citrix App after upgrading to Windows 10?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Check for latest update of Citrix App on Windows Store.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps.
    Refer the link below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue still persist please check with the developer of the app in the link below.

http://support.citrix.com/

I hope the information is helpful and if you need any other assistance on Windows, we’ll be glad to help you.

Thank You.

KomouPoji, Jun 19, 2020
  4. S-and-S Win User

Kernal crash when using Citrix

Windows 10 File Association Citrix

Here is the correct way to change a file association:

1. Right-click on any .ica file and choose 'Open with ...' from the context menu

2. In "How do you want to open this file" click on Citrix Connection Manager.

3. Put a check mark in 'Always use this app to open .ica files' and click on OK.

If you don't see Citrix Connection Manager in the list of programs, click on 'More apps' and look there. If you still don't see Citrix Connection Manager, you will have to 'Browse' to the executable file that starts Citrix Connection Manager. If you need
    help with the 'Browse' step - no problem: just ask.

Ta da ... done.

S-and-S, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

Kernal crash when using Citrix

1. Kernal crash when using Citrix - Similar Threads - Kernal crash using

2. Citrix install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Citrix install: I have recently tried to download citrix for work and since then I can't open any Microsoft software - do I need to perform disk cleanup or something else? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/citrix-install/a5067c17-a27f-44ae-ab2d-d0b1d44bef74
  3. Kernal 41 crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernal 41 crash: ive been struggling to figure out whats crashing my PC. VR gaming seems to cause the quickest crash but the crash happens under any gaming load eventually. I have done a semi clean install of windows installed via a USB and deleted all windows.old folders but valorant info...
  4. Kernal 41 crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernal 41 crash: ive been struggling to figure out whats crashing my PC. VR gaming seems to cause the quickest crash but the crash happens under any gaming load eventually. I have done a semi clean install of windows installed via a USB and deleted all windows.old folders but valorant info...
  5. Kernal 41 crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Error 0xc0000005 when using Citrix Receiver on Windows 10 Home

Error 0xc0000005 when using Citrix Receiver on Windows 10 Home: Hi, It's been a week that I've tried to fix this but I can't find a permanent solution to it. I have a Lenovo IdeaPad S340-15IIL Freshly installed Windows 10 Home 1903 came preinstalled. I installed Citrix Receiver and it worked properly for few days. Windows was up...
  7. Kernal Power Error Crashes

Kernal Power Error Crashes: I can't seem to find my exact problem anywhere else, just very similar ones. My computer is fine normally but when i'm playing more cpu and gpu intensive games my computer will out of nowhere shut everything off completely, completely black. Then it immediately turns back on....
  8. Citrix Receiver

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Citrix Receiver: I just installed Citrix receiver and it does not work. Any suggestions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/citrix-receiver/b5e00c14-37eb-455d-8747-0c979a68f42f"
  9. Unable to access office PC using Citrix

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to access office PC using Citrix: I use virtual desktop Citrix to connect to my office computer but I cannot get access to it from home because Microsoft Edge is trying to open Pulse Application Launcher (yes, no question). After that I can see my office computer desktop and the loop stats again...
  10. kernal, crashes, dumps missing files

kernal, crashes, dumps missing files: My whole system seems to be corrupt. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kernal-crashes-dumps-missing-files/53477925-8a26-4bf8-bc16-4698b7107b30