Windows 10: kernal, crashes, dumps missing files

Discus and support kernal, crashes, dumps missing files in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My whole system seems to be corrupt. What can I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by susanmcd58, Nov 9, 2018.

1. kernal, crashes, dumps missing files

My whole system seems to be corrupt.

What can I do?

:)

susanmcd58, Nov 9, 2018
  2. dig0 Win User

BSOD Help (also crashes without BSODs and dump files)

The rebooting issue I am suffering does not generate a blue screen or dump files. After doing some research, it was recommended that I try running Windows' driver reviewer to stress the drivers and potentially generate BSODs to gain some insight into what could be causing the aforementioned reboots. Once I began running reviewer, that is when I was able to create blue screens and the dump files that I attached to this post. Hopefully, they are pointing me in the right direction; however, I am a bit skeptical. Since I cannot seem to cause a reboot using cpu, ram, or gpu stress tests, I find it very difficult to pinpoint whether my problem is with hardware or software. I hope your suggestion to uninstall Panda fixes the problem, but only time will tell.

dig0, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Nov 9, 2018
  4. kernal, crashes, dumps missing files

IE 11 11.0.14393.1715 after recent update crashes. I have a crash dump.

I have taken the steps you listed previously along with any other "fix" I could find. The browser still fails.

Can I upload the crash dump somewhere so someone with Windows expertise can take a look?

ScottTinsley, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

kernal, crashes, dumps missing files

1. kernal, crashes, dumps missing files - Similar Threads - kernal crashes dumps

2. Benckmark Crash Dump File

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Benckmark Crash Dump File: Hello I was benchmarking a game and it crashed, it automatically produced a DMP file.No idea what it means, can someone explainCrash DMP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/benckmark-crash-dump-file/797e78ed-0a96-4660-8f08-cd080ecf65be
  3. Laptop crashing under load with Kernal-Power 41 event, no BSOD, no memory dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop crashing under load with Kernal-Power 41 event, no BSOD, no memory dump file: Hello, I recently bought this laptop and have had constant crashing when putting any load on the system, such as gaming or video rendering. When idling or doing desktop tasks the crashing does not occur, at least for now. As mentioned in the title no dump files are available...
  4. Laptop crashing under load with Kernal-Power 41 event, no BSOD, no memory dump file

Laptop crashing under load with Kernal-Power 41 event, no BSOD, no memory dump file: Hello, I recently bought this laptop and have had constant crashing when putting any load on the system, such as gaming or video rendering. When idling or doing desktop tasks the crashing does not occur, at least for now. As mentioned in the title no dump files are available...
  5. Kernal 41 Crashes - Need Dump Analyzed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernal 41 Crashes - Need Dump Analyzed: Hello, I recently upgraded my system to windows 11 and since then have been experiencing unexpected restarts. The event viewer shows Kernal Power 41 crashes. Microsoft support has been unable to help me with the issue. I did not experience these issues prior to upgrading from...
  6. Kernal 41 Crashes - Need Dump Analyzed

Kernal 41 Crashes - Need Dump Analyzed: Hello, I recently upgraded my system to windows 11 and since then have been experiencing unexpected restarts. The event viewer shows Kernal Power 41 crashes. Microsoft support has been unable to help me with the issue. I did not experience these issues prior to upgrading from...
  7. computer crash dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer crash dump file: any idea what may have caused the crashVIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL 10eThe video memory manager encountered a condition that it can't recover from. By crashing,the video memory manager is attempting to get enough information into the minidump such thatsomebody can...
  8. computer crash dump file

computer crash dump file: any idea what may have caused the crashVIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL 10eThe video memory manager encountered a condition that it can't recover from. By crashing,the video memory manager is attempting to get enough information into the minidump such thatsomebody can...
  9. BSOD - Crash dump files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Crash dump files: Need help on understanding why my laptop keeps on experiencing BSOD. Thank you :https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1u5ChqfRqVts2g0rVeQRNsLPpq3lOAsBX?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-crash-dump-files/21d9ea9d-0367-402d-8d10-2230ef5fcf7a
  10. PC crashes with no dump files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC crashes with no dump files: I built a brand new computer a few months ago and have been having random crashes. I am usually playing a game, and using multiple browser windows, Twitch and YouTube, all at the same time. My computer will mostly freeze. The game I'm playing will stop responding, the sound...