Windows 10: Kernal Data Inpage Error

Discus and support Kernal Data Inpage Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I encounter BSOD with errors such as kernal data inpage error,critical process die,unexpected store exception error.I did everthing I found online and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Zaw Lin Htet, Jul 5, 2021.

1. Kernal Data Inpage Error

I encounter BSOD with errors such as kernal data inpage error,critical process die,unexpected store exception error.I did everthing I found online and it did not work.I don't know what to do next.
    Please help me.

Zaw Lin Htet, Jul 5, 2021

2. Kernal Data Inpage Error

Recently my system has been crashing and giving me a stop code error "Kernal Data Inpage Error". It has happened maybe 2 or 3 times in the last couple of weeks. What does this mean and how do I prevent it from happening in the future?

MagicBand775758, Jul 5, 2021
  3. kernal inpage error window 10

my computer show kernal inpage error. sometime it show error code:0x800c000e.when i go for window defender update it show code error:-2145123272.window 10

MuhammadMustafa2, Jul 5, 2021
  4. Julie Ram Win User

Kernal Data Inpage Error

kernel data inpage error

Hi Bob,

The Windows 10 error Kernel Data Inpage Error refers to a missing or corrupt page of kernel data in a Windows page file. To help you in resolving this, I'd like to know more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Did you make any changes on your device prior to the issue?
    • What is the build and version of Windows currently installed? To check,
      Press & hold the Windows Key and press the R key. In the RUN dialog, type WINVER and press the Enter key
    • Do you any third-party security software installed?

In the meantime, I would suggest that you run the troubleshooting steps on this
    link to fix blue screen errors.

Do update us with the results.

Julie Ram, Jul 5, 2021
Thema:

Kernal Data Inpage Error

1. Kernal Data Inpage Error - Similar Threads - Kernal Data Inpage

2. Kernel data inpage error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel data inpage error?: Hi everyone, When i play video games such as, "rust" or "dead by daylight" the game works fine, but right as i open google chrome my pc blue screens and says "Kernel data inpage error" I have 2 drives, C and F drive, the f drive randomly disappears on windows file explorer, I...
  3. Kernel Data Inpage Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel Data Inpage Error: Good evening,just now after 5 years of usage, I got the "Kernel Data Inpage Error" for the first time.I think that the laptop was running, but it could be just as well the case, that it was in standby.The system is a Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit and version 21H2. The update was...
  4. Kernel Data Inpage Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel Data Inpage Error: KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR 7aThe requested page of kernel data could not be read in. Typically caused bya bad block in the paging file or disk controller error. Also seeKERNEL_STACK_INPAGE_ERROR.If the error status is 0xC000000E, 0xC000009C, 0xC000009D or 0xC0000185,it means...
  5. Kernal Data Inpage Error

Kernal Data Inpage Error: I encounter BSOD with errors such as kernal data inpage error,critical process die,unexpected store exception error.I did everthing I found online and it did not work.I don't know what to do next. Please help me.
  6. Kernel Data Inpage Error

Kernel Data Inpage Error: I have the error mesage Kernel inpage data error on my pc. I have followed tutorials but none have worked. This error also makes my pc much slower and only allows me to login on safe mode. When i try to login on normal mode i press space on my lock screen and no bar appears...
  7. Kenrel Data Inpage Error

Kenrel Data Inpage Error: When im playing rainbow six siege the blue screen pops up again but now the error code was Kernel Data Inpage Error anyone knows how to fix this issue? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kenrel-data-inpage-error/23162e7f-b62f-45ae-bcf3-92a8bb55ecf9
  8. Kernel Data Inpage Error

Kernel Data Inpage Error: So I just got a brand new SSD with a fresh W10 Home install, and not long after hooking it up, Firefox tabs started crashing over and over, and then BSoD with the kernel error. Here's the Event Data: = param1">0x0000007a (0x0000000000000001, 0xffffffffc0000005,...
  9. kernal data inpage error

kernal data inpage error: sharing DUMP FILES plsese tell me reason of this error https://1drv.ms/u/s!AteN2NVYFwTcd5vvuBIGwXb3-GI?e=YsChAq https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kernal-data-inpage-error/2b18e5ea-c97c-4e7f-95cc-1f7e28f0c431
  10. kernal inpage error window 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    kernal inpage error window 10: my computer show kernal inpage error. sometime it show error code:0x800c000e.when i go for window defender update it show code error:-2145123272.window 10...