Windows 10: Kernal Mode Error - ongoing, on/off issue - BSoD

Discus and support Kernal Mode Error - ongoing, on/off issue - BSoD in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I've been randomly getting BSoD'ed on and off since about December, with no real progress made in terms of what is causing this. The stop code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Anubis6669, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Kernal Mode Error - ongoing, on/off issue - BSoD

So I've been randomly getting BSoD'ed on and off since about December, with no real progress made in terms of what is causing this. The stop code always reads "Unexpected_Kernal_Mode_Trap" but google so far has only told me that it is either a hardware issue regarding my RAM, or an outdated driver on my PC. I already tried replacing the RAM with brand new sticks, and that did absolutely nothing, so it's not a RAM issue. It has to be something with the drivers, but I have no way of figuring out what drivers are/aren't out of date (that I know of).

The error reports look like this (there are always two made back-to-back at the same time):

Source

Windows

Summary

Shut down unexpectedly

Date

‎3/‎27/‎2020 6:22 PM

Status

Not reported

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

Code: 7f

Parameter 1: 8

Parameter 2: ffffa1003534c2b0

Parameter 3: ffffe484af965fd0

Parameter 4: fffff8035d10c321

OS version: 10_0_18363

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 256_1

OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.256.4

Locale ID: 1033

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Source

Windows

Summary

Hardware error

Date

‎3/‎27/‎2020 6:22 PM

Status

Not reported

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 144

Parameter 1: 100a

Parameter 2: ffffe484af7f0960

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 0

OS version: 10_0_18363

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 256_1

OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.256.4

Locale ID: 1033

submitted by /u/Anubis6669
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Anubis6669, Mar 27, 2020

2. Kernal Mode Heap BSOD

I have been having repeated BSODs for Kernal Mode Heap Coruption

Please help. The Minidump files are at the following onedrive link.

Mini Dump

Many Thanks,

Sam

Sam MM0TXN, Mar 27, 2020
  3. BSOD UNEXPECTED KERNAL MODE TRAP

I recently did a fresh install of windows 10 on my PC. It seems in periods of high internet use (downloading multiple large files at once) I get a BSOD UNEXPECTED KERNAL MODE TRAP with the error code wdf01000.sys. I ran driver verifier and had my computer
    crash several times to get these dumps. Any help would be appreciated.

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

JeezoFreak, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Kernal Mode Error - ongoing, on/off issue - BSoD

Kernal mode trap bsod

Hi new pc built, after a week I'm having this issue

sometimes not doing much like launch a game or gaming for hours and it does a BSOD kernal mode trap

some specs
    z390f asus mobo
    intel i9 9900k
    asus strix 2080 super
    16GB corsair vengeance
    windows 10 1909

Thanks for any help in advance

tommivercetti, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Kernal Mode Error - ongoing, on/off issue - BSoD

1. Kernal Mode Error - ongoing, on/off issue - BSoD - Similar Threads - Kernal Mode Error

2. Ongoing issue with WHEA bsod's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ongoing issue with WHEA bsod's: been an ongoing issue for about a year now and every time I check Whocrashed for some sort of direction I get a report about genuineintel.sys but I've already checked intel processor diagnostic tool several times and had no issues and temps are all within normal parameters....
  3. Ongoing BSOD issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ongoing BSOD issues: Hello,I've had ongoing BSOD issues with my PC since building it nearly 4 years ago. Sometimes it's once per week, sometimes I'll go a month without seeing one. Lately they've been happening nearly every day. A significant majority of them I'd say ~80% happen when the computer...
  4. Ongoing BSOD issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ongoing BSOD issues: Hello,I've had ongoing BSOD issues with my PC since building it nearly 4 years ago. Sometimes it's once per week, sometimes I'll go a month without seeing one. Lately they've been happening nearly every day. A significant majority of them I'd say ~80% happen when the computer...
  5. Ongoing BSOD issues

6. ONGOING BSOD ISSUES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ONGOING BSOD ISSUES: ***UPDATE***My original post is below. There's been some good feedback but people seem to drop off so reposting.I have updated all my Intel drivers, and drivers in general, and my BIOS is as up to date as can be. Every time I let my Windows do its updates, it goes back to the...
  7. ONGOING BSOD ISSUES

ONGOING BSOD ISSUES: ***UPDATE***My original post is below. There's been some good feedback but people seem to drop off so reposting.I have updated all my Intel drivers, and drivers in general, and my BIOS is as up to date as can be. Every time I let my Windows do its updates, it goes back to the...
  8. ONGOING BSOD ISSUES

9. Ongoing BSOD issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ongoing BSOD issue: PC will run fine nothing wrong with it. But whenever I shut it down and try to start it back up its just a barrage of errors and I cannot start it without going back to a restore point. I fully updated windows and all my drivers are downloaded. Please help submitted by...
  10. BSOD - ongoing issues

BSOD - ongoing issues: Hi All, I am also having issues with BSOD errors. Copies of DMP files can be found here: MiniDMP I have run memtest and it has shown no issues. My NVidia driver for Quadro P620 is current (and I've tried other versions too). I'm at a bit of a loss as to where to look next...