Windows 10: kernal-power event id-41 opening lid after long sleep system will restart

Discus and support kernal-power event id-41 opening lid after long sleep system will restart in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; -System -Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power [ Guid] {331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4} EventID41 Version6 Level1 Task63 Opcode0... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by SouravSingh5, Sep 3, 2020.

1. kernal-power event id-41 opening lid after long sleep system will restart

-System
    -Provider

[ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power
    [ Guid] {331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}
    EventID41
    Version6
    Level1
    Task63
    Opcode0
    Keywords0x8000400000000002
    -TimeCreated
    [ SystemTime] 2020-09-03T09:30:00.014443200Z
    EventRecordID25125
    Correlation
    -Execution

[ ProcessID] 4
    [ ThreadID] 8
    ChannelSystem
    ComputerLAPTOP-BIUG384C
    -Security
    [ UserID] S-1-5-18
    -EventData
    BugcheckCode
    BugcheckParameter10xffff960a827c0080
    BugcheckParameter20x0
    BugcheckParameter30x0
    BugcheckParameter40x0
    SleepInProgress4
    PowerButtonTimestamp0
    BootAppStatus0
    Checkpoint16
    ConnectedStandbyInProgressfalse
    SystemSleepTransitionsToOn7
    CsEntryScenarioInstanceId0
    BugcheckInfoFromEFIfalse
    CheckpointStatus0

:)

SouravSingh5, Sep 3, 2020

2. Kernel-Power event id 41. BugcheckCode 0

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Is this issue specific while playing a particular game?
    3. Which edition of Windows are you currently using?

A Kernel Power Event 41 can occur in the following scenarios.

Scenario 1: The computer restarts, and there is a Stop error BugcheckCode in the event data.

Scenario 2: The computer is shut down by pressing and holding the power button.

Scenario 3: The system randomly restarts and no Stop error BugcheckCode is listed, or the computer is completely unresponsive (hard hang).

I suggest you refer the article on Kernel
    Power Event ID 41
    and follow the steps for the scenario that is causing this error on your PC.

Additionally, you can refer the article on Windows
    Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows

and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Sep 3, 2020
  3. restart and kernel-power event

Hi,

The kernel power event ID 41 error occurs when the computer is shut down, or it restarts unexpectedly. When a computer that is running Windows starts, a check is performed to determine whether the computer was shut down cleanly. If the computer was not shut
    down cleanly, a Kernel Power Event 41 message is generated.

Try this, see if it works for you:

• Go to "Settings"
    • Select "System"
    • Select "Power and Sleep"
    • Select "Additional Power Settings"
    • Select "Choose what the power buttons do"
    • Select "Change settings currently available"
    • Ensure that "Turn on fast start up" is deselected (unticked)
    • Click on "Save Changes"

Restart your computer after performing the steps.

Let us know if the above steps resolved the issue.

Venancio Khu, Sep 3, 2020
  4. kernal-power event id-41 opening lid after long sleep system will restart

kernal power 41

Hi

Can anyone help me, I am not computer savvy, my computer is a Lenova , and when I am looking at web pages, I get a message that they are not responding, I checked the event viewer, it says there are 49 critical events Kernal Power event ID 41 .

How do I remove these and what is causing it

Thanks for any help

petesdragon, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

kernal-power event id-41 opening lid after long sleep system will restart

1. kernal-power event id-41 opening lid after long sleep system will restart - Similar Threads - kernal power event

2. Kernal Power Event ID 41 BugcheckCode 313

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernal Power Event ID 41 BugcheckCode 313: Hey I was wondering if I could get some help with my computer. I've been trying and troubleshooting for a few days now, but I still haven't really been able to resolve my issue.My computer just went into a weird black screen with red colors while I was watching YouTube on one...
  3. Event ID 41 Kernal Power Task 63

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event ID 41 Kernal Power Task 63: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5900xMemory: 32GB DDR4 3200MHZMotherboard: ASUS X570 TUF PlusGPU: MSI GeForce RTX 3070 8 GB VENTUS 2X OC Video CardSo for over a month now I been banging my head against the wall trying to troubleshoot this issue. My monitor suddenly will go black and the PC...
  4. Event ID 41 Kernal Power Task 63

Event ID 41 Kernal Power Task 63: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5900xMemory: 32GB DDR4 3200MHZMotherboard: ASUS X570 TUF PlusGPU: MSI GeForce RTX 3070 8 GB VENTUS 2X OC Video CardSo for over a month now I been banging my head against the wall trying to troubleshoot this issue. My monitor suddenly will go black and the PC...
  5. Event ID 41 Kernal Power Task 63

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Kernal Power Event ID 41 BugcheckCode 313

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernal Power Event ID 41 BugcheckCode 313: Hey I was wondering if I could get some help with my computer. I've been trying and troubleshooting for a few days now, but I still haven't really been able to resolve my issue. My computer recently started have this issue where the monitors would turn black but the computer...
  7. Kernal Power Event ID 41 BugcheckCode 313

Kernal Power Event ID 41 BugcheckCode 313: Hey I was wondering if I could get some help with my computer. I've been trying and troubleshooting for a few days now, but I still haven't really been able to resolve my issue. My computer recently started have this issue where the monitors would turn black but the computer...
  8. Kernal-Power event ID 41 Task 63

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernal-Power event ID 41 Task 63: My PC has been crashing with the BSOD for 5 months now I have a MSI Codex R with a B460M Pro WiFi mAtx motherboard. It has an intel i5 10400F cpu, 16 gb DDr4 Ram, Geforce GTX 1660ti Graphics card, and fan cooling. I have reseated the cpu, replaced this motherboard the last...
  9. Kernal-Power event ID 41 Task 63

Kernal-Power event ID 41 Task 63: My PC has been crashing with the BSOD for 5 months now I have a MSI Codex R with a B460M Pro WiFi mAtx motherboard. It has an intel i5 10400F cpu, 16 gb DDr4 Ram, Geforce GTX 1660ti Graphics card, and fan cooling. I have reseated the cpu, replaced this motherboard the last...
  10. kernal power critical error, Event ID 41

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    kernal power critical error, Event ID 41: My computer has crashed almost every day now because of this error and I can't find out what is causing it. The event viewer says it's related to hardware but I don't know what hardware that is.I have reinstalled my GPU drivers and even windows but it doesn't help.I have a...