Windows 10: Kernal-Power Event ID 506 Reason = User Display Burst

Discus and support Kernal-Power Event ID 506 Reason = User Display Burst in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi There What is "User Display Burst" in the context of this message? The system is entering connected standby Reason: User Display Burst. Log... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by sllouw, Aug 15, 2020.

1. sllouw Win User

Kernal-Power Event ID 506 Reason = User Display Burst

Hi There

What is "User Display Burst" in the context of this message?

The system is entering connected standby

Reason: User Display Burst.

Log Name: System
    Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power
    Event ID: 506
    Task Category: 157
    Level: Information
    Keywords: 1024,4
    User: SYSTEM
    Computer: DESKTOP-XXXXXX
    Description:
    The system is entering connected standby

:)

sllouw, Aug 15, 2020

2. Kernel-Power event id 41. BugcheckCode 0

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Is this issue specific while playing a particular game?
    3. Which edition of Windows are you currently using?

A Kernel Power Event 41 can occur in the following scenarios.

Scenario 1: The computer restarts, and there is a Stop error BugcheckCode in the event data.

Scenario 2: The computer is shut down by pressing and holding the power button.

Scenario 3: The system randomly restarts and no Stop error BugcheckCode is listed, or the computer is completely unresponsive (hard hang).

I suggest you refer the article on Kernel
    Power Event ID 41
    and follow the steps for the scenario that is causing this error on your PC.

Additionally, you can refer the article on Windows
    Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows

and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Aug 15, 2020
  3. kernal power 41

Hi

Can anyone help me, I am not computer savvy, my computer is a Lenova , and when I am looking at web pages, I get a message that they are not responding, I checked the event viewer, it says there are 49 critical events Kernal Power event ID 41 .

How do I remove these and what is causing it

Thanks for any help

petesdragon, Aug 15, 2020
  4. Kernal-Power Event ID 506 Reason = User Display Burst

Event viewer shows a Critical event: Source: Kernal-Power (Event ID 41 Task Category 63)

Original title: Black Screen - As soon as Desktop shows, it goes black within seconds. (Even in safe mode)

I have tried all fixes I can find to no avail.

I can log into Windows but as soon as it gets to the desktop, it will go to the black screen within a couple seconds. No difference if I log in under safe mode.

Most commands/tasks work, but explorer.exe doesn't.

In the event viewer I get a Critical event: Source: Kernal-Power (Event ID 41 Task Category 63)

I upgraded from Win 7 Ultimate 64bit to Win 10 Pro 64bit.

System:

Alienware M17xR3 Laptop

i7-2820QM 2.30GHz

12GB Mem

Nvidia GeForce GTX 460M

I removed and reinstalled the display driver and at no point did it make any difference. No external devices are plugged in or connected. No RunOnce processes or services are running in any mode.

Any help getting this resolved would be greatly appreciated...

harborbodyart, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

Kernal-Power Event ID 506 Reason = User Display Burst

1. Kernal-Power Event ID 506 Reason = User Display Burst - Similar Threads - Kernal Power Event

2. Event ID 37 Kernal Power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event ID 37 Kernal Power: Hi,I have been getting waring for below Event ID. but system working fine.i have check the Power option and change the processor power management- Maximum Processor state-On battery 100% and Pluged In 100%but still facing this evet ID.After i have created High performance...
  3. Event ID 37 Kernal Power

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event ID 37 Kernal Power: Hi,I have been getting waring for below Event ID. but system working fine.i have check the Power option and change the processor power management- Maximum Processor state-On battery 100% and Pluged In 100%but still facing this evet ID.After i have created High performance...
  4. Event ID 37 Kernal Power

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Event ID 41 Kernal Power Task 63

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event ID 41 Kernal Power Task 63: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5900xMemory: 32GB DDR4 3200MHZMotherboard: ASUS X570 TUF PlusGPU: MSI GeForce RTX 3070 8 GB VENTUS 2X OC Video CardSo for over a month now I been banging my head against the wall trying to troubleshoot this issue. My monitor suddenly will go black and the PC...
  6. Event ID 41 Kernal Power Task 63

Event ID 41 Kernal Power Task 63: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5900xMemory: 32GB DDR4 3200MHZMotherboard: ASUS X570 TUF PlusGPU: MSI GeForce RTX 3070 8 GB VENTUS 2X OC Video CardSo for over a month now I been banging my head against the wall trying to troubleshoot this issue. My monitor suddenly will go black and the PC...
  7. Event ID 41 Kernal Power Task 63

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Kernal Power Event ID 41 BugcheckCode 313

Kernal Power Event ID 41 BugcheckCode 313: Hey I was wondering if I could get some help with my computer. I've been trying and troubleshooting for a few days now, but I still haven't really been able to resolve my issue. My computer recently started have this issue where the monitors would turn black but the computer...
  9. Kernal-Power event ID 41 Task 63

Kernal-Power event ID 41 Task 63: My PC has been crashing with the BSOD for 5 months now I have a MSI Codex R with a B460M Pro WiFi mAtx motherboard. It has an intel i5 10400F cpu, 16 gb DDr4 Ram, Geforce GTX 1660ti Graphics card, and fan cooling. I have reseated the cpu, replaced this motherboard the last...
  10. kernal power critical error, Event ID 41

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    kernal power critical error, Event ID 41: My computer has crashed almost every day now because of this error and I can't find out what is causing it. The event viewer says it's related to hardware but I don't know what hardware that is.I have reinstalled my GPU drivers and even windows but it doesn't help.I have a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com