Windows 10: Kernal Security Check bluescreen, no code.

Discus and support Kernal Security Check bluescreen, no code. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there! I randomly received a "Kernal Security Check," with no code associated with it. I'm thinking it could be this Corsair K70 RGB I just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by anesthetic, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Kernal Security Check bluescreen, no code.

Hi there!

I randomly received a "Kernal Security Check," with no code associated with it. I'm thinking it could be this Corsair K70 RGB I just installed. If it is, I'm just going to send this thing back. I know people have had tons of problems with it; however, I thought I'd give it another whirl since its firmware has been updated.

I have attached the log files.Attachment 42482

:)

anesthetic, Oct 12, 2015
  2. auggy Win User

Kernal Security Check Failure

The A40 may appear as a sound device if installed properly and as such may not need a driver.

How is the A40 showing in the Device Manager?

Also, in the following link the same user suggests the issue was with the mix amp:

BSOD Windows 10 Random - Windows Crashes, BSOD, and Hangs Help and Support

auggy, Oct 12, 2015
  3. Kernal Security Check Failure

i do have an Astro A40 and its just like what they said i have the xbox one edition of them. but what the forum lacks is how to get the proper driver and which drive is the faulty drive if you could link that to me i would be greatful as this most likely
    will fix my problem. i did attempt to look for it myself but my internal knowledge of drivers isn't that extensive.

BradlyLawrence, Oct 12, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Kernal Security Check bluescreen, no code.

Hi anesthetic,

Please re-run the tool and upload the zip file.
    There are several files missing.

5. Hey! This time I used the DM log collector. This should work better.

anesthetic, Oct 13, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    What other tool did you use to collect the logs?

Please uninstall everything of Nvidia using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from Nvidia
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys 2: kd> lmvm nvlddmkm start end module name fffff800`07800000 fffff800`082f4000 nvlddmkm T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys Image name: nvlddmkm.sys Timestamp: Sat Oct 03 04:08:52 2015 (560F38B4) CheckSum: 00ABDFB7 ImageSize: 00AF4000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] Please remove or reinstall Webroot (I cannot find instructions for removing)
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for WRkrn.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for WRkrn.sys 2: kd> lmvm WRkrn start end module name fffff801`1ef40000 fffff801`1ef5f000 WRkrn T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: WRkrn.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\WRkrn.sys Image name: WRkrn.sys Timestamp: Wed Aug 26 22:49:34 2015 (55DE265E) CheckSum: 00021E9F ImageSize: 0001F000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

7. Please remove or reinstall Webroot (I cannot find instructions for removing)
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for WRkrn.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for WRkrn.sys 2: kd> lmvm WRkrn start end module name fffff801`1ef40000 fffff801`1ef5f000 WRkrn T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: WRkrn.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\WRkrn.sys Image name: WRkrn.sys Timestamp: Wed Aug 26 22:49:34 2015 (55DE265E) CheckSum: 00021E9F ImageSize: 0001F000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] [/quote] It was some really old tool that was on that MajorGeeks website. I think it was dated in 2012. Oops!

Thank you. This is the second time someone told me the Webroot is causing issues. I imagine I'd have to perform the above steps and just pray it doesn't happen again?

I already returned the keyboard. The darn thing kept giving me problems. I really wish they made a wireless mechanical keyboard. It seems that all of the mechanical keyboards of today have all of those fancy lights on them.

anesthetic, Oct 16, 2015
  8. axe0 New Member

Let me know how it goes *Smile

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Kernal Security Check bluescreen, no code. - Similar Threads - Kernal Security Check

2. Kernal Security Check Failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernal Security Check Failure: Hi everyone, I've looked through other on this topic, and haven't yet found any solutions. My system: Windows 10 Home 10.0.19045 Build 19045 Intel Core i5-7600K 3.80 GHz ASUS Prime Z-270-P GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 16 GB Ram Here's my latest minidump file:...
  3. Kernal Security Check Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernal Security Check Failure: Hi everyone, I've looked through other on this topic, and haven't yet found any solutions. My system: Windows 10 Home 10.0.19045 Build 19045 Intel Core i5-7600K 3.80 GHz ASUS Prime Z-270-P GeForce GTX 1060 6GB 16 GB Ram Here's my latest minidump file:...
  4. Kernal Security Check Failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD - Kernal Security Check Failure

BSOD - Kernal Security Check Failure: I turned on my computer this morning and after booting into windows about 5-10 seconds later i get a blue screen of death saying "Kernal Security Check Failure". I can see a critical error at the time it occured in the event viewer The system has rebooted without cleanly...
  6. Kernal security check failure

Kernal security check failure: [IMG] Constantly my computer shows this message and shuts down on its own.I don't know what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kernal-security-check-failure/6758c68e-872c-43d1-90fd-e3b9afccb5bd
  7. Kernal security check failure

Kernal security check failure: I wanted to upgrade my system then i bought ram of 1GB ddr2 800mhz of transcendence when i installed in my dell inspiron desktop of module then its giving kernal security check failure please help me out through this problem...
  8. Kernal Security Check Failure!

Kernal Security Check Failure!: Attachment 42985 I installed Windows 10 Pro on a new RAID 1 HDD array just a few hours ago today and it's already BSODing! It happened, I think, around 30 minutes after the most recent system power up & log in. All I was doing was copying files from an external drive...
  9. Kernal Security Check Failure

Kernal Security Check Failure: Hi this is my first time using this forum so if I make a booboo forgive me XD. I'm kinda a novice at computers. Anyways i keep getting the Kernal Security Check Failure BSODbut don't know what's causing the problem. I tried updating my intel HD grphics driver 4600 because...
  10. Kernal Security Check Failure

Kernal Security Check Failure: Quick question - I used verifier and then ran the debugger. The debugger said nothing other than large memory corruption (didnt point at a specific driver or process). I checked WhoCrashed after I turned it off and it pointed to Logitech Gaming Software as the culprit for...