Windows 10: Kernal_security_check_failure Win 10

Discus and support Kernal_security_check_failure Win 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys I wanted to know if you could help me out. My computer lately has been crashing from random BSOD's and I'm always getting the same error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by awesomechinz, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Kernal_security_check_failure Win 10

Hey guys I wanted to know if you could help me out. My computer lately has been crashing from random BSOD's and I'm always getting the same error above. Lately its happened quite a bit in the last 24 hours and it has been occurring constantly when I am using photoshop

Attachment 57887

any help? sorry I'm not sure how to read these dump files otherwise I would have attempted it myself

:)

awesomechinz, Jan 8, 2016

2. Repeat blue screens on new windows 10? (BAD_POOL_CALLER, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL)

UPDATE: i just got another blue screen this time with a messege of Kernal_security_check_failure this is getting much more worse..

awesomeboy000, Jan 8, 2016
  3. Windows 10 KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

Hi Tim,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

To understand the issue better, I would like to know what is the make and model of the computer?

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps. Follow the below methods.

Method 1.

For the issue with BSOD, I would recommend you to go to the below link and try the steps.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Method 2.

If a computer is infected by a virus, lots of resources will be taken up to greatly slow down computer performance. I suggest you to run virus scan (Microsoft Safety Scanner) and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Safety Scanner - Windows Defender Security Intelligence

Note: Any data files that are infected may only be cleaned by deleting the file entirely, which means there is a potential for data loss.

If the issue still persist, try the below method.

Method 3.

I suggest you to boot the system in clean boot state and check if the issue still persist.
    Clean boot process will help you determine which third party program/app that is causing this issue. It could be some other application or programs, which runs on the computer at the background, leading to this issue. Please visit the below link
    on how to perform Clean boot.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Disclaimer: Please go through the section: How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot of the Kb article to boot the computer in normal startup after fixing the issue.

If the above method did not help to fix the issue, try below method.

Method 4.

I would suggest you to boot the system in safe mode and check if you encounter the same issue. Safe mode is a troubleshooting option for Windows that starts your computer with only basic service and functionality. If an existing problem doesn’t reappear
    when you start windows in safe mode, you can eliminate the defaults settings and basic device drivers as possible cause.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jan 8, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Kernal_security_check_failure Win 10

Came your laptop pre-installed with Enterprise?

axe0, Jan 9, 2016
  5. No it did not come pre-installed. I bought this laptop with Windows 8 initially and back in november my original hard drive stopped working so when I bought a new hard drive and did a clean Windows 10 install

awesomechinz, Jan 9, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Then it looks like your system is counterfeit, and that makes you need to clean install your system with a genuine activation.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Kernal_security_check_failure Win 10

1. Kernal_security_check_failure Win 10 - Similar Threads - Kernal_security_check_failure

2. Kernal_Security_Check_Failure 139 BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernal_Security_Check_Failure 139 BSOD: Hello! My laptop has crashed twice this week. Please help. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1birHh78ULZyGc_t3nryDSrq3J1SxfJgh?usp=sharing uploaded dump files in drive. Please advise!...
  3. Kernal_Security_Check_Failure 139 BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernal_Security_Check_Failure 139 BSOD: Hello! My laptop has crashed twice this week. Please help. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1birHh78ULZyGc_t3nryDSrq3J1SxfJgh?usp=sharing uploaded dump files in drive. Please advise!...
  4. Kernal_Security_Check_Failure 139 BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue Screen Kernal_Security_Check_Failure 139

Blue Screen Kernal_Security_Check_Failure 139: Computer randomly crashes after a certain amount of time on. Here's the memorydump.KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139A kernel component has corrupted a critical data structure. The corruptioncould potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this...
  6. Blue Screen Kernal_Security_Check_Failure 139

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Kernal_Security_Check_Failure 139: Computer randomly crashes after a certain amount of time on. Here's the memorydump.KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139A kernel component has corrupted a critical data structure. The corruptioncould potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this...
  7. Blue Screen Kernal_Security_Check_Failure 139

8. KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139: Hello,I am getting a blue screen every time I try to play Super People CBT on Steam. I am sure the game is not the fault of the blue screen, but I cannot seem to understand what the DMP file is telling me, but I believe the cause is a driver of some sort based on research? I...
  9. KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139

KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139: Hello,I am getting a blue screen every time I try to play Super People CBT on Steam. I am sure the game is not the fault of the blue screen, but I cannot seem to understand what the DMP file is telling me, but I believe the cause is a driver of some sort based on research? I...
  10. KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139