Windows 10: Kernal_Security_Check_Failure

Discus and support Kernal_Security_Check_Failure in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all, I have a new installation of windows 10 on my system and the Kernal_Security_Check_Failure BSOD 3 minutes after the computer boots into the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Smodtactical, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Kernal_Security_Check_Failure

Hello all, I have a new installation of windows 10 on my system and the Kernal_Security_Check_Failure BSOD 3 minutes after the computer boots into the desktop setting.

Anyone know whats going on? I have attached my dmp files.

Thanks!!

:)

Smodtactical, Oct 2, 2015

2. Repeat blue screens on new windows 10? (BAD_POOL_CALLER, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL)

UPDATE: i just got another blue screen this time with a messege of Kernal_security_check_failure this is getting much more worse..

awesomeboy000, Oct 2, 2015
  3. KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 0x00000139

Please upload no more than five copies of your dump files that were created during the last 14 days as shared files to your OneDrive with a link here.
    No more than five files please.

Dump files are usually found at c:\windows\minidump. You may need to change your settings in Windows to be able to see the files. To show hidden files select the keyboard shortcut
    Win+S, type Folder Options in the Search box and click Folder Options in the drop down menu. Select View, Advanced Settings and verify that the box before "Show hidden files and folders" is checked and "Hide
    protected operating system files
    " is unchecked. You may need to scroll down to see the second item. You should also make certain that the box before "Hide extensions for known file types" is not checked.

What is your computer make and model? If not a branded computer what is your motherboard make and model?

Please download and run Driver View and upload a copy of the report it produces to your OneDrive.

DriverView: Loaded Windows Drivers List

Please provide a copy of your System Information file.
    To access your System Information file select the keyboard shortcut
    Win+R
    , type msinfo32 and press the ENTER
    key. Select File, Export and give the file a name noting where it is located.
    Do not place the cursor within the body of the report before exporting the file. The system creates a new System Information file each time system information is accessed. You need to allow a minute or two for
    the file to be fully populated before exporting a copy. Please upload the file to your OneDrive, share with everyone and post a link here. Reports in normal mode preferred. Please say if the report has been obtained in safe mode.

For help with OneDrive see paragraph 9.3:

gerrys template

Gerry C J Cornell, Oct 2, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Kernal_Security_Check_Failure

Hi Smodtactical,

Welcome to the 10forums.

The crashes are being caused by the ASUS USB dongle.
    Please check either ASUS or Realtek for driver updates.
    Please make sure the drivers are the most recent ones.
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for rtwlanu.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for rtwlanu.sys 1: kd> lmvm rtwlanu start end module name fffff801`c43a0000 fffff801`c4755000 rtwlanu T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: rtwlanu.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\rtwlanu.sys Image name: rtwlanu.sys Timestamp: Mon Feb 16 07:42:38 2015 (54E1915E) CheckSum: 003A17A5 ImageSize: 003B5000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

axe0, Oct 2, 2015
  5. Wow good catch! When I look at rtwlanu.sys on google I don't find it associated with the Asus USB dongle but I do indeed have that dongle in place for wifi.

How did you know?

I will try to update drivers or stop using it and report back. Thanks very much!!!

Smodtactical, Oct 2, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    The first part that the dumps are loading revealed it
    Code: Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.3.9600.17336 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Users\martijn\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp1_OctoberCrash2015.zip\100115-7171-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available ************* Symbol Path validation summary ************** Response Time (ms) Location Deferred SRV*C:\Windows\symbol_cache*Symbol information Symbol search path is: SRV*C:\Windows\symbol_cache*Symbol information Executable search path is: Windows 8 Kernel Version 10240 MP (4 procs) Free x64 Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Built by: 10240.16463.amd64fre.th1.150819-1946 Machine Name: Kernel base = 0xfffff802`8d61a000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff802`8d93f030 Debug session time: Fri Oct 2 05:02:14.866 2015 (UTC + 2:00) System Uptime: 0 days 15:56:43.545 Loading Kernel Symbols . Press ctrl-c (cdb, kd, ntsd) or ctrl-break (windbg) to abort symbol loads that take too long. Run !sym noisy before .reload to track down problems loading symbols. .............................................................. ................................................................ ............................................. Loading User Symbols ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck 139, {8, ffffd000268b1830, ffffd000268b1788, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for rtwlanu.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for rtwlanu.sys Probably caused by : rtwlanu.sys ( rtwlanu+21fe9d ) Followup: MachineOwner[/quote] Look in your device manager when you have the dongle connected, there you can find it. (but don't update it via the device manager)

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Kernal_Security_Check_Failure

1. Kernal_Security_Check_Failure - Similar Threads - Kernal_Security_Check_Failure

2. Kernal_Security_Check_Failure 139 BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernal_Security_Check_Failure 139 BSOD: Hello! My laptop has crashed twice this week. Please help. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1birHh78ULZyGc_t3nryDSrq3J1SxfJgh?usp=sharing uploaded dump files in drive. Please advise!...
  3. Kernal_Security_Check_Failure 139 BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernal_Security_Check_Failure 139 BSOD: Hello! My laptop has crashed twice this week. Please help. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1birHh78ULZyGc_t3nryDSrq3J1SxfJgh?usp=sharing uploaded dump files in drive. Please advise!...
  4. Kernal_Security_Check_Failure 139 BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue Screen Kernal_Security_Check_Failure 139

Blue Screen Kernal_Security_Check_Failure 139: Computer randomly crashes after a certain amount of time on. Here's the memorydump.KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139A kernel component has corrupted a critical data structure. The corruptioncould potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this...
  6. Blue Screen Kernal_Security_Check_Failure 139

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Kernal_Security_Check_Failure 139: Computer randomly crashes after a certain amount of time on. Here's the memorydump.KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139A kernel component has corrupted a critical data structure. The corruptioncould potentially allow a malicious user to gain control of this...
  7. Blue Screen Kernal_Security_Check_Failure 139

8. KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139: Hello,I am getting a blue screen every time I try to play Super People CBT on Steam. I am sure the game is not the fault of the blue screen, but I cannot seem to understand what the DMP file is telling me, but I believe the cause is a driver of some sort based on research? I...
  9. KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139

KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139: Hello,I am getting a blue screen every time I try to play Super People CBT on Steam. I am sure the game is not the fault of the blue screen, but I cannot seem to understand what the DMP file is telling me, but I believe the cause is a driver of some sort based on research? I...
  10. KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139