Windows 10: Kernel 32 Need assistance!

Discus and support Kernel 32 Need assistance! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So currently I'm getting Kernel 32 errors crashing games etc. and tried many fixies but nothing seems to be working. Ran a SFC scan and it "found some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChrisHumphrys, Jun 2, 2021.

1. Kernel 32 Need assistance!

So currently I'm getting Kernel 32 errors crashing games etc. and tried many fixies but nothing seems to be working. Ran a SFC scan and it "found some errors unable to fix" Ive got the logs but what do I do now to find a fix? many thanks in advance.

:)

ChrisHumphrys, Jun 2, 2021

2. Change kernel 32 bit to 64 bit

To be able to change Kernel from 32-bit to 64-bit, we suggest that you
    reinstall Windows 10

Let us know the result.

Thank you.

Michelle Her, Jun 2, 2021
  3. jem jep Win User
    Kernell.32.dll.file

Im having problems with Kernell.32.dll.file not foun

d in dynamic link library I cant fix it

jem jep, Jun 2, 2021
  4. pepoluan Win User

Kernel 32 Need assistance!

Windows 10 Upgrade 32-bit to 64-bit

So, Windows 10 Upgrade is being rolled out worldwide, and I have 'reserved' my upgrade.

Currently my computer is running Windows 7 Pro 32-bit. I'm planning to 'upgrade' it to Windows 10 64-bit (via fresh install, of course).

After reading many references, these will be the steps I'll do:

1. Let the "Get Windows 10" app upgrade my OS to Windows 10 32-bit
    2. Note the activation key
    3. Download the Installation Media for Windows 10, but choosing 64-bit instead
    4. Perform a clean install
    5. Reactivate using the activation key in Step #2

(Of course I'll backup my data first.)

However, I still have some questions:

1. On Windows 7, the activation key does not differ between 32- or 64-bit versions. Is it still so with Windows 10?
    2. Will I be able to download a different architecture on Step #3?
    3. Is there anything I need to prepare beforehand?

Thank you for your assistance.

pepoluan, Jun 2, 2021
Thema:

Kernel 32 Need assistance!

1. Kernel 32 Need assistance! - Similar Threads - Kernel Need assistance

2. Need assistance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need assistance: I restarted my PC because it said it needed to update. Upon my pc rebooting it brought up the Home Screen with the clock where I can swipe up and click sign in. After clicking sign it it immediately redirects me back to the previous Home Screen with the clock and the sign in...
  3. Need assistance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need assistance: I restarted my PC because it said it needed to update. Upon my pc rebooting it brought up the Home Screen with the clock where I can swipe up and click sign in. After clicking sign it it immediately redirects me back to the previous Home Screen with the clock and the sign in...
  4. Kernel 41 error, Bugcheck code 80 windows 11 , need assistance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel 41 error, Bugcheck code 80 windows 11 , need assistance: There is some details Ram was checked. and dump file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TB_E0uguwrZ-YQq1hLuxtkkd5noms2Yd/view?usp=drive_link+System-Provider[ Name]Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power[...
  5. Kernel 41 error, Bugcheck code 80 windows 11 , need assistance

Kernel 41 error, Bugcheck code 80 windows 11 , need assistance: There is some details Ram was checked. and dump file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TB_E0uguwrZ-YQq1hLuxtkkd5noms2Yd/view?usp=drive_link+System-Provider[ Name]Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power[...
  6. Need assistance with BSoDs.

Need assistance with BSoDs.: I have recently been getting Blue Screen Errors consistently. In order of what happened over the time: KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, UNEXPECTED_KERNAL_MODE_TRAP, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. This occured once on 02/26/2023, and twice on 02/28/2023, in order of the errors above. I...
  7. Need immediate assistance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need immediate assistance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!: I recently got a blue screen error saying " Your PC ran into a problem and all that". Yesterday Windows Defender blocked "svchost.exe" after I deleted Edge Legacy with the help of an unknown source guidelines, which was followed by an update on restart. I scanned all files...
  8. Need assistance with the following recurring crash problem: Kernel Mode Heap Corruption

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need assistance with the following recurring crash problem: Kernel Mode Heap Corruption: Computer is crashing daily, sometimes more than once. I received the above noted message in the BSOD. I do have access to a recent Minidump file. What are my next steps? TIA...
  9. Computer Assistance needed

Computer Assistance needed: My Laptop: OS: Win 10 home 64x Bit I think I have 8gb of DDRM (i think that it, or DDIM, can't remember) Ram. My graphics card is supposed to be Nvidia but i looked mine up with a diagnostics software and said it had 1gb of graphics memory. My CPU processer is...
  10. Error: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power | Need urgent assistance.

Error: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power | Need urgent assistance.: My PC keeps crashing over the last couple of weeks whether I'm playing games or even sometimes doing nothing. Have posted my most recent error code dump. Have completely done a clean uninstall of all drivers incl graphics and re-installed them from the various manufacturers...