Windows 10: kernel 41 - 63 >

Discus and support kernel 41 - 63 > in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HelloI've got a new pc nearly 1 year ago. There was a problem with a graphic cards that was a bios related issue. I've managed fix this a nearly 3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jakubwydra, Jul 28, 2021.

1. kernel 41 - 63 >

HelloI've got a new pc nearly 1 year ago. There was a problem with a graphic cards that was a bios related issue. I've managed fix this a nearly 3 months of trying various methods. So i've got a new problem with my pc that I can't repair. So i would be glad if you can help me. First i've using a b450 The build in question is as follows PSU :Gigabyte b450 aorus pro CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 GPU: Gigabyte rx 5600 xt RAM: 8x2 g-skill 3200mhz ripjaws SSD : samsung evo pro 600gb - system installed is here HDD : ST3500418ASI have noticed that crashes is caused when my computer is idling or something downl

:)

jakubwydra, Jul 28, 2021
  2. Kiciak Win User

Kernel-Power 41 (63)

Ok my mistake, I had no problems from 03.04 to 12.04.

kernel 41 - 63 > [​IMG]

kernel 41 - 63 > [​IMG]

kernel 41 - 63 > [​IMG]

kernel 41 - 63 > [​IMG]

Kiciak, Jul 28, 2021
  3. ICEBEAT Win User
    Kernel power 41 (63)

Только что я снова получил ошибку Kernel power 41 (63).

ICEBEAT, Jul 28, 2021
  4. Kiciak Win User

kernel 41 - 63 >

Kernel-Power 41 (63)

Kernel-Power 41 (63). Had same problem last year but it disappeared. Now it back, and my computer restart like 2-3 times a day. Mostly on idle power, without games. Computer has about 18 months. Please let me know what kind of information I should past here. Thanks for help! (I made a lot of steps from youtube, but nothing helps). Windows 10 here.

Kiciak, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

kernel 41 - 63 >

1. kernel 41 - 63 > - Similar Threads - kernel

2. Required guidance on building a kernel module like v4l2loopback on WSL2 and how to access...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Required guidance on building a kernel module like v4l2loopback on WSL2 and how to access...: I have the source code of v4l2loopback kernel module that works in Ubuntu 20 in a laptop. Now I am trying to compile the same code in Ubuntu 20 but inside WSL2. For that I am using this:make -C /lib/modules/$shell uname -r/build M=$PWD modulesThe problem is that /lib/module/...
  3. Required guidance on building a kernel module like v4l2loopback on WSL2 and how to access...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Required guidance on building a kernel module like v4l2loopback on WSL2 and how to access...: I have the source code of v4l2loopback kernel module that works in Ubuntu 20 in a laptop. Now I am trying to compile the same code in Ubuntu 20 but inside WSL2. For that I am using this:make -C /lib/modules/$shell uname -r/build M=$PWD modulesThe problem is that /lib/module/...
  4. Required guidance on building a kernel module like v4l2loopback on WSL2 and how to access...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Kernel-Power 41 Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel-Power 41 Error: When i first had this pc i had no problems with it i eventually restarted my windows tought that was the cause of this but it happened again any help ?I kept getting bsod on the windows so i tought clean restart should solve it but it didnt -Provider[...
  6. Kernel-Power 41 Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel-Power 41 Error: When i first had this pc i had no problems with it i eventually restarted my windows tought that was the cause of this but it happened again any help ?-Provider[ Name]Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power[...
  7. Kernel-Power 41 Error

Kernel-Power 41 Error: When i first had this pc i had no problems with it i eventually restarted my windows tought that was the cause of this but it happened again any help ?-Provider[ Name]Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power[...
  8. Unexpected kernel mode trap BSOD Windows 10 Premire Pro multiple times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected kernel mode trap BSOD Windows 10 Premire Pro multiple times: Hi,I keep having problems when using PP but I suspect that these issues are not from PP itself can't be sure of course but from something else in the system.I am using a fully updated Windows 10 except for the super annoying 0x80070643 which I don't know how to resolve -...
  9. Unexpected kernel mode trap BSOD Windows 10 Premire Pro multiple times

Unexpected kernel mode trap BSOD Windows 10 Premire Pro multiple times: Hi,I keep having problems when using PP but I suspect that these issues are not from PP itself can't be sure of course but from something else in the system.I am using a fully updated Windows 10 except for the super annoying 0x80070643 which I don't know how to resolve -...
  10. Unexpected kernel mode trap BSOD Windows 10 Premire Pro multiple times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging