Windows 10: Kernel 41 category 63 minidump inside - help me, please!!

Discus and support Kernel 41 category 63 minidump inside - help me, please!! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been suffering BSOD for a few weeks. I finally reformatted and wiped my computer and reinstalled windows. I got another BSOD a day later with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Floofus, Oct 3, 2022.

1. Floofus Win User

Kernel 41 category 63 minidump inside - help me, please!!

I've been suffering BSOD for a few weeks. I finally reformatted and wiped my computer and reinstalled windows. I got another BSOD a day later with the same issues. That was today. I'm going to give the link to the minidump. If anyone could please, please, please check it out and maybe help me with any indication as to what the problem may be. :Chttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1eAFSttnWOg-sccA8-iwxUXNNQ7nJUzfl/view?usp=sharing

:)

Floofus, Oct 3, 2022

2. PC Crash, Kernel-Power, Category 63, ID 41, Region ID 2070

To further assist you regarding your concern, we suggest that you follow the answer of
    Jessen P provided on this thread.
    The steps will help you isolate the issue regarding the same concern that you’ve encountered about the behavior of your assembled computer.

Keep us updated about your concern for additional assistance.

Joseph Ban, Oct 3, 2022
  3. wolfie138 Win User
    Unexpected Shutdowns, Event 41 Category 63

Kernel 41 category 63 minidump inside - help me, please!! [​IMG]

had a look at crystal disk, i have no idea what settings i'm supposed to be using, though i gues the above is enough to show there's issues.

wolfie138, Oct 3, 2022
  4. Kiciak Win User

Kernel-Power 41 (63)

Kernel-Power 41 (63). Had same problem last year but it disappeared. Now it back, and my computer restart like 2-3 times a day. Mostly on idle power, without games. Computer has about 18 months. Please let me know what kind of information I should past here. Thanks for help! (I made a lot of steps from youtube, but nothing helps). Windows 10 here.

Kiciak, Oct 3, 2022
Thema:

1. Kernel 41 category 63 minidump inside - help me, please!! - Similar Threads - Kernel category minidump

2. Kernel Power 41 code 63, help please.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel Power 41 code 63, help please.: Most recently, I ran into a problem, namely, that during the game my computer freezes tightly. After looking at the action log, I found there critical errors Kernel Power 41 with code 63. I tried everything, and reinstalled Windows, and checked the RAM for errors, and...
  3. Kernel power 41 category 63

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel power 41 category 63: My PC crashes when I open games that require something from my PC an example being rust, but when I play league of legends there are 0 crashes. I have been trying to find an answer but found nothing concrete that helped, the PC is also getting quite old. The problem started...
  4. Kernel power 41 category 63

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernel power 41 category 63: My PC crashes when I open games that require something from my PC an example being rust, but when I play league of legends there are 0 crashes. I have been trying to find an answer but found nothing concrete that helped, the PC is also getting quite old. The problem started...
  5. Kernel power 41 category 63

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Kernel 41 Task Category 63

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel 41 Task Category 63: My ASUS ROG Strix 2022 8GB DDR5, Ryzen 7 6000 started to randomly reboot without any error message. It usually happens when the laptop is left idle or sleeping, but it once occurred while I am in a middle of a game. It starts happening a month ago, and I tried different power...
  7. Kernel 41 Task Category 63

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernel 41 Task Category 63: My ASUS ROG Strix 2022 8GB DDR5, Ryzen 7 6000 started to randomly reboot without any error message. It usually happens when the laptop is left idle or sleeping, but it once occurred while I am in a middle of a game. It starts happening a month ago, and I tried different power...
  8. Kernel 41 category 63 minidump inside - help me, please!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel 41 category 63 minidump inside - help me, please!!: I've been suffering BSOD for a few weeks. I finally reformatted and wiped my computer and reinstalled windows. I got another BSOD a day later with the same issues. That was today. I'm going to give the link to the minidump. If anyone could please, please, please check it out...
  9. Kernel Power Event 41 Task Category 63

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel Power Event 41 Task Category 63: Newly built PC seems to run into this error randomly and can't seem to find the fix for it. Crashes happen randomly and return WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on BSODSpecs: Ryzen 9 5900xGigabyte Gaming OC RTX 3080 12GBGigabyte Aorus Elite AX v2 MotherboardG. Skill Trident Z...
  10. Kernel power 41 63 help please.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel power 41 63 help please.: hello, so about 3 months ago i got an older model but almost new HP workstation that I upgraded and got running but even before I did the upgrades the computer would freeze after ~4-5 hours when doing basically anything, even idle and at around ~30 minutes-1 hour when playing...