Windows 10: Kernel-41 Crirtcal Error

Discus and support Kernel-41 Crirtcal Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TcgLionHeart, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Kernel-41 Crirtcal Error

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.
    - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    - <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331C3B3A-2005-44C2-AC5E-77220C37D6B4}" />
    <EventID>41</EventID>
    <Version>6</Version>
    <Level>1</Level>
    <Task>63</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2018-07-08T19:04:11.011718000Z" />
    <EventRecordID>734</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-NHL327N</Computer>
    <Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
    </System>
    - <EventData>
    <Data Name="BugcheckCode">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>
    <Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>
    <Data Name="Checkpoint">0</Data>
    <Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>
    <Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">6</Data>
    <Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">false</Data>
    <Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

TcgLionHeart, Jul 8, 2018
  2. tigger Win User
    tigger, Jul 8, 2018
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    NETLOGON error seems to be causing unexpected crashes and Kernel Power error (41). How do I fix this?

Hi Kelly,

This might be due to corrupted system file or if computer was shut down/restarts unexpectedly.

We would like to know some additional information:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far? for us to avoid giving troubleshooting steps that you've already tried.
    • Can you provide us with a screen shot?

In the meantime, please check this
    article
    about Windows Kernel event ID 41 error and solution.

Let us know how it goes.

Remon Ont, Jul 8, 2018
  4. Kernel-41 Crirtcal Error

Kernel Power 41 error

Said in first post he's already tried that : ] *Toast :toast:

I don't have access to the server at the moment as the owner is in a town over.

pantherx12, Jul 8, 2018
Thema:

Kernel-41 Crirtcal Error

1. Kernel-41 Crirtcal Error - Similar Threads - Kernel Crirtcal Error

2. BSOD kernel error 41

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD kernel error 41: I have been having BSODs every now and then and this is the XML view of the most recent error code details. I don't know what started the problem.- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power"...
  3. kernel 41 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kernel 41 error: hello i have an issue relating to my device its a Lenovo legion 5 and whenever i plug in the charger sooner or later it crashes with little to no effort which it didnt do little over a month ago and once i check event viewer it crashes due to kernel 41 yet when its unplugged...
  4. kernel 41 error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    kernel 41 error: hello i have an issue relating to my device its a Lenovo legion 5 and whenever i plug in the charger sooner or later it crashes with little to no effort which it didnt do little over a month ago and once i check event viewer it crashes due to kernel 41 yet when its unplugged...
  5. Kernel 41 Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Kernel 41 Error: I have a kernel 41 critical error what do I do to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kernel-41-error/6f045b2c-ba27-439f-a50d-de9423b8a240
  6. Kernel 41 Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Kernel 41 Error: Dear Microsoft Community Since yesterday I am battling again with the Kernel 41 error. First, I changed my power settings, where I turned off the HDD Hibernation. It did work for 3 days, after that it happened again 6 times. I have started the Driver verifier a hour ago,...
  7. Kernel error 41

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Kernel error 41: Hello Everybody, A few months ago I faced numerous kernel 41 errors where my system rebooted without any warning nor explanation. I've run several Hardware tests to check if the GPU, CPU or RAM is corrupt but according to the tests non of my devices were broken. I...
  8. error 41 kernel power

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    error 41 kernel power: connected a sound bar via hdmi to usb converter. connected via usb to pc because the hdmi port wasnt working and i got this error https://imgur.com/a/hHTojZB . the hdmi port on the board doesnt seem to work is there something i need to do to make it work for the sound bar?...
  9. kernel error power 41

in Windows 10 Customization
    kernel error power 41: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkyPAJT0rdLygZdBz-5GqTX-t_GjuQ?e=CLCmCY get this while doing randomd things , i chected the psu single rail 12v psu is fine hdds are fine, bios is fine, please help ironiclly while getting the errors code this errored again , same issue just a crash...
  10. Kernel power error 41

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel power error 41: Hi! *Smile I have a problem. After upgrading from windows 8.1 to 10, when laptop goes to sleep mode, it won't turn on anymore. If I disable driver signature enforcement it starts normally. What could be wrong? Error file is in attachment. Thank's in advance! 37134