Windows 10: Kernel 41 Error

Discus and support Kernel 41 Error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a kernel 41 critical error what do I do to fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LewisFelix, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Kernel 41 Error

I have a kernel 41 critical error what do I do to fix it?

:)

LewisFelix, Sep 16, 2021
  2. tigger Win User

Kernel Power 41 error

I found something to do with sound drivers, the guy solved the error. Don't know if it helps but it might give you a clue.

[SOLVED] Kernel-Power 41 (63) error

tigger, Sep 16, 2021
  3. Kernel-Power event id 41. BugcheckCode 0

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Is this issue specific while playing a particular game?
    3. Which edition of Windows are you currently using?

A Kernel Power Event 41 can occur in the following scenarios.

Scenario 1: The computer restarts, and there is a Stop error BugcheckCode in the event data.

Scenario 2: The computer is shut down by pressing and holding the power button.

Scenario 3: The system randomly restarts and no Stop error BugcheckCode is listed, or the computer is completely unresponsive (hard hang).

I suggest you refer the article on Kernel
    Power Event ID 41
    and follow the steps for the scenario that is causing this error on your PC.

Additionally, you can refer the article on Windows
    Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows

and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Sep 16, 2021
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Kernel 41 Error

NETLOGON error seems to be causing unexpected crashes and Kernel Power error (41). How do I fix this?

Hi Kelly,

This might be due to corrupted system file or if computer was shut down/restarts unexpectedly.

We would like to know some additional information:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far? for us to avoid giving troubleshooting steps that you've already tried.
    • Can you provide us with a screen shot?

In the meantime, please check this
    article
    about Windows Kernel event ID 41 error and solution.

Let us know how it goes.

Remon Ont, Sep 16, 2021
Thema:

Kernel 41 Error

1. Kernel 41 Error - Similar Threads - Kernel Error

2. I am getting Kernel Power 41 Critical Error on Windows 11 after installing a 5th internal...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting Kernel Power 41 Critical Error on Windows 11 after installing a 5th internal...: I built a new PC a few weeks ago with Windows 11, MSI MAG B360 Tomahawk motherboard, 64 GB DDR5 RAM on two blocks of 32, Ryzen 7900 CPU, and Gigabyte RTX 3060 graphic card. Until today I had 4 internal SSD drives connected to the motherboard's SATA ports 1 to 4. These SSD's...
  3. I am getting Kernel Power 41 Critical Error on Windows 11 after installing a 5th internal...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am getting Kernel Power 41 Critical Error on Windows 11 after installing a 5th internal...: I built a new PC a few weeks ago with Windows 11, MSI MAG B360 Tomahawk motherboard, 64 GB DDR5 RAM on two blocks of 32, Ryzen 7900 CPU, and Gigabyte RTX 3060 graphic card. Until today I had 4 internal SSD drives connected to the motherboard's SATA ports 1 to 4. These SSD's...
  4. Kernel-power Critical Error 41 - Keywords: 0x8000400000000002

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel-power Critical Error 41 - Keywords: 0x8000400000000002: Dear Windows Forum Community,I hope this message finds you well. I want to express my gratitude for the invaluable support and expertise you all provide to users like myself.Recently, I've been encountering a recurring issue with my system. I keep receiving the Kernel-power...
  5. Kernel-power Critical Error 41 - Keywords: 0x8000400000000002

Kernel-power Critical Error 41 - Keywords: 0x8000400000000002: Dear Windows Forum Community,I hope this message finds you well. I want to express my gratitude for the invaluable support and expertise you all provide to users like myself.Recently, I've been encountering a recurring issue with my system. I keep receiving the Kernel-power...
  6. Hardware error - LIve Kernel Event 1cc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware error - LIve Kernel Event 1cc: Hello, i am having windows hardware errors since 12th februay, and have tried updating all drivers. since that time, many errors came up and applications would stop wroking, including Windows explorer, McAfee and microsoft windows opperating system. Can someone help me...
  7. Hardware error - LIve Kernel Event 1cc

Hardware error - LIve Kernel Event 1cc: Hello, i am having windows hardware errors since 12th februay, and have tried updating all drivers. since that time, many errors came up and applications would stop wroking, including Windows explorer, McAfee and microsoft windows opperating system. Can someone help me...
  8. Kernel Power critical error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel Power critical error: My PC has started crashing once a day, sometimes twice a day now and I am not sure why. I tried reseating ram and my gpu, reseated power connectors. It runs fine otherwise but this has started to be very frustrating. When it BSOD's the screen is all messed up as well - the...
  9. Kernel Power critical error

Kernel Power critical error: My PC has started crashing once a day, sometimes twice a day now and I am not sure why. I tried reseating ram and my gpu, reseated power connectors. It runs fine otherwise but this has started to be very frustrating. When it BSOD's the screen is all messed up as well - the...
  10. Error code DCP Watch Dog violation and Kernel Error 41?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code DCP Watch Dog violation and Kernel Error 41?: Crashed once while stress testing psu, and does quite frequently while gaming extensively https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-dcp-watch-dog-violation-and-kernel/581cfe1a-1b49-449a-90c9-f41161028c9a