Windows 10: Kernel 41 hard hang

Discus and support Kernel 41 hard hang in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all, I just built a new desktop less than a month ago. Randomly, I'll keep getting the kernel 41 error. It'll hard hang making me hard reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IronicExpert01, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Kernel 41 hard hang

Hello all,

I just built a new desktop less than a month ago. Randomly, I'll keep getting the kernel 41 error. It'll hard hang making me hard reset with the power button. I looked at other posts, but nothing seems to help. If someone could give me a hand on where to start with anything, that would be greatly appreciated. Let me know if more information will be needed.

Thanks,

- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    - <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" />
    <EventID>41</EventID>
    <Version>6</Version>
    <Level>1</Level>
    <Task>63</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2018-10-19T20:01:07.899202300Z" />
    <EventRecordID>3185</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-5ANOMED</Computer>
    <Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
    </System>
    - <EventData>
    <Data Name="BugcheckCode">278</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0xffffac8dc5ce1470</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>
    <Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>
    <Data Name="Checkpoint">41</Data>
    <Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>
    <Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">1</Data>
    <Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">true</Data>
    <Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

IronicExpert01, Oct 19, 2018

2. Kernel 41 Power issue

Hello,

When the computer shuts down or restarts unexpectedly, the Kernel Power Event ID 41 error occurs. Upon starting a computer running Windows, the system checks whether the computer was properly shut down. If the computer was not properly turned off, a Kernel
    Power Event 41 message is generated.

Regarding the error that you're getting, we suggest that you check the solution provided by

AndrewGeraci
    on this
    link

For more information regarding Windows Kernel power issue, kindly visit this
    article

Let us know how it turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Oct 19, 2018
  3. Michelle Vil, Oct 19, 2018
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Kernel 41 hard hang

NETLOGON error seems to be causing unexpected crashes and Kernel Power error (41). How do I fix this?

Hi Kelly,

This might be due to corrupted system file or if computer was shut down/restarts unexpectedly.

We would like to know some additional information:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far? for us to avoid giving troubleshooting steps that you've already tried.
    • Can you provide us with a screen shot?

In the meantime, please check this
    article
    about Windows Kernel event ID 41 error and solution.

Let us know how it goes.

Remon Ont, Oct 19, 2018
Thema:

Kernel 41 hard hang

1. Kernel 41 hard hang - Similar Threads - Kernel hard hang

2. Kernel 41

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel 41: Hello,I got a problem I can't resolve. Anyone can help me please?These are the specsMotherboard : Gigabyte b450 Aorus ProCPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600GPU: GTX 1660tiRAM: 2x8GB Kingston HyperXSSD : Patriot P300 512GB NVME - operating system installed herePower supply : Coolermaster...
  3. Kernel Power - Event ID 41 - Task Category 63 [Hard Hangs + Unexpected Shut Downs and...

Kernel Power - Event ID 41 - Task Category 63 [Hard Hangs + Unexpected Shut Downs and...: My newly built PC hangs randomly about once a month, but its slowly becoming more frequent,Any assistance would be helpful, log events below.--------------- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider...
  4. PC Randomly hard hangs under heavy load Kernel-Power 41 63

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC Randomly hard hangs under heavy load Kernel-Power 41 63: Hello, I've had this problem for the past 8 months on this PC. It hasn't really mattered to me since it only happened couple of times a month. This has happened quite randomly, but usually under heavy load. However, I recently started playing a really resource intensive...
  5. kernel 41,

kernel 41,: i have a problem called kernel 41 and it happens a lot when i play Modern Warfare, i searched about how to fix it and i tried all of them none of them fix the problem , and the problem happened from the beginning when i bought the pc , the only thing that i did not try is...
  6. kernel power 41

kernel power 41: Hello my workstation HP G2 with windows 10 pro and windows and driver is up to date even my nvidia driver from nvidia experience i have this issue and i cant work because it's every time Blue screen Power State Failure with this Event Log Attached Below kindly i want to...
  7. Kernel 41

Kernel 41: I keep getting this critical error kernel 41 on my PC. When I check the time of the event, i did not experience any shutdowns, or crashes. Also, I get errors such as error 219, 69, 455 and a lot of dcom errors. Log Name: System Source:...
  8. Kernel power 41

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Kernel power 41: Hello Sometimes when correctly shutting down my computer and powering it up back again , randomly this error appears I don´t know what to do since it does not follow a pattern I always had the same programs installed in my computer My computer has no bsods , does not shut...
  9. Kernel-Power 41

Kernel-Power 41: I got the following error. My computer shut down completely. Can anyone help? Thanks Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 1/14/2019 6:55:14 PM Event ID: 41 Task Category: (63) Level: Critical Keywords:...
  10. Kernel Event 41

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Kernel Event 41: Hello, Ever since I have upgraded to Windows 10 I have been getting this Kernel Event 41 issue where my computer abruptly shuts down, no BSOD. As far as I know, this issue only occurs during high loads in CPU/ GPU demanding games. This issue occurs in the following...