Windows 10: kernel 410 - pnp my mic goes down then comes back up

Discus and support kernel 410 - pnp my mic goes down then comes back up in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello i've been having this issue where my mic goes low then comes back up when i'm recording and it not my mic because i've tried it with other mics... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SamuelAburu, Feb 2, 2020.

1. kernel 410 - pnp my mic goes down then comes back up

hello i've been having this issue where my mic goes low then comes back up when i'm recording and it not my mic because i've tried it with other mics and it's not my program because it's the same on other programs although when i record without my mic plugged in it works it's only for that particular port so i went to device manager and when to audio inputs and outputs and discover on the day it started kernel - pnp logged event id 410

Device SWD\MMDEVAPI\{0.0.1.00000000}.{ea4d26ea-815d-4d32-aae6-8075f820acba} was started.

Driver Name: audioendpoint.inf

Class Guid: {c166523c-fe0c-4a94-a586-f1a80cfbbf3e}

Service:

Lower Filters:

Device SWD\MMDEVAPI\{0.0.1.00000000}.{ea4d26ea-815d-4d32-aae6-8075f820acba} was configured.

pls help i'm very stressed out i don't know what to do, if i delete the event will stop pls i really donn't know what to do

:)

SamuelAburu, Feb 2, 2020
  2. JudyJo828 Win User

Event 410 kernel pnp

I have win 10 & Lenovo Yoga 3 laptop/tablet & use an external PS2 or HID compatible wireless mouse. Fn F6 command is supposed to disable the mousepad on the laptop but only does it intermittently.

I use the wireless mouse b/c the mouse pad on the actual laptop is exactly in the middle, just below the keyboard, where one would rest their hands to type. Hence my hands constantly brush against it, moving the mouse all over the place.

I tried disabling it in the Programs and Features list - didn't help. So I I deleted the program, was called Synaptics something . . . don't know exactly b/c it's gone now. And yet - here I am, trying to hold my hands in the air as I type so I can write
    this - and BOTH the wireless mouse and the mousepad on the keyboard are functioning. it's driving me nuts.

Anyway, I looked at the properties of the wireless mouse and saw several of the "event 410 kernel pnp' in the list, and know that's an error of some sort.

I'd like to just disable the tablet entirely, and that mousepad that shouldn't be functioning but still is. HELP

JudyJo828, Feb 2, 2020
  3. rimfire 1 Win User
    Dvd player dos'e not work win 10 event 410 kernal-PnP

My Dvd player dose not work win 10 event 410 kernel-PnP

I Reinstalled win 10 hoping this fix the problem but so

Trevor

rimfire 1, Feb 2, 2020
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

kernel 410 - pnp my mic goes down then comes back up

Event 410 kernel pnp

Hello Judy,

We suggest you to turn off the touchpad when you are currently using a mouse:

• Press Windows key + I and then select Devices.
    • Click Mouse & touchpad.
    • Leave touchpad on when a mouse is connected should be turn
      Off
    Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

kernel 410 - pnp my mic goes down then comes back up

1. kernel 410 - pnp my mic goes down then comes back up - Similar Threads - kernel 410 pnp

2. Code Kernel PnP 410.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code Kernel PnP 410.: Hi! I got the error code Kernel PnP 410. Ever since Windows 11 hasn't worked any more. Windows-software is in the SSD-station. I've got Windows 8.1 in normal hard disk and that's working. I can't get back to Windows 11 anymore. The SSD station seems to work properly. What...
  3. Code Kernel PnP 410.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Code Kernel PnP 410.: Hi! I got the error code Kernel PnP 410. Ever since Windows 11 hasn't worked any more. Windows-software is in the SSD-station. I've got Windows 8.1 in normal hard disk and that's working. I can't get back to Windows 11 anymore. The SSD station seems to work properly. What...
  4. Erro Kernel-PnP ID 400, 410, 430 and 440

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Erro Kernel-PnP ID 400, 410, 430 and 440: Hi I started having issues with my laptop a few days ago and when I started investigating the issue I found about the errors in Kernel-PnP ID 400, 410 and 440. Since the initial problem started several unusual behaviors started to happen on my laptop and I am now suspicious...
  5. Erro Kernel-PnP ID 400, 410, 430 and 440

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Erro Kernel-PnP ID 400, 410, 430 and 440: Hi I started having issues with my laptop a few days ago and when I started investigating the issue I found about the errors in Kernel-PnP ID 400, 410 and 440. Since the initial problem started several unusual behaviors started to happen on my laptop and I am now suspicious...
  6. screen goes black but comes back up

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen goes black but comes back up: I recently got a Dell Intel Core i5 8th generation. I've had this machine for about 2 weeks, a little less. It runs smoothly except it randomly goes to a black screen but comes back almost immediately. Nothing is lost or even damaged, but I'm not sure why the screen blacks...
  7. my mic goes down then comes back up

my mic goes down then comes back up: hello i've been having this issue where my mic goes low then comes back up when i'm recording and it not my mic because i've tried it with other mics and it's not my program because it's the same on other programs although when i record without my mic plugged in it works it's...
  8. kernel pnp error 400, 410, 440

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    kernel pnp error 400, 410, 440: The following errors are shutting off my computer and preventing it from reloading or restarting, ill have to turn the computer off 2 or 3 times after it shuts down to get it to reload windows again. The computer only shuts down when it is not being used and goes into sleep...
  9. Ereignis 410 kernel PnP

Ereignis 410 kernel PnP: Nach einem MS update sind alle USB ports, bis auf einen Multi Card reader mit USB 2.0 port nicht mehr funktionsfähig. Nach deaktivieren und im Anschluss wieder aktivieren läuft wieder Alles. Was kann ich tun um nach einem Update oder Neustart alle USB Ports gleich...
  10. Brightness randomly goes up and back down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brightness randomly goes up and back down: Hello! Since last weeks, my laptop has this weird issue: It's brightness goes up for a brief second, then goes back to normal settings. I don't think it's hardware because none of my laptop's wires get touched. How can i find out if and which application changes my screen...