Windows 10: Kernel APC pending during exit. error

Discus and support Kernel APC pending during exit. error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I got several errors when playing WoW and other games. they have different name but "Kernel APC pending during exit" is one of them. I googled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LuyiTian, Oct 31, 2019.

1. LuyiTian Win User

Kernel APC pending during exit. error

Hi,

I got several errors when playing WoW and other games. they have different name but "Kernel APC pending during exit" is one of them. I googled some error message and they seems to driver problem. Then I followed this link:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...sod-upon/c68c5a91-126c-4c83-8c6a-4cf6aa97a90c

And this is the dmp file I got from the the Minidump folder

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AryDlzdWvtVxnQgh3JGiszikDzqD?e=Ci6LnQ

Can you help me figure out what happened to my computer?

Thank you very much.

:)

LuyiTian, Oct 31, 2019

2. Kernel APC pending during exit

My windows 10 hp laptop is constantly crashing and telling me something about "Kernel APC pending during exit". I have found a solution to this problem but whenever I try to fix it, it crashes again. I keep trying over and over but crashes whenever I try
    to fix.

AdrianSerafin, Oct 31, 2019
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Kernel APC pending during exit

Hi Adrian,

KERNEL_APC_PENDING_DURING_EXIT error message can occur from corruption of Windows registry or memory.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Can you send us a screenshot of the error to see if there's any error codes associated with it?
    • On which version of Windows 10 is your device running?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried to far?

In the meantime, try scanning your device for malware or virus infection and see if it will detect any.

We also suggest updating your device drivers and see if the issue will persist.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Arjay Dom, Oct 31, 2019
  4. BRAC55 Win User

Repeated "Kernel APC pending during exit" BSOD upon signing out or shutdown (since KB3200970 UPDATE)

I was really relieved that the persistent Bluetooth related issues (frequent BSODs and Bluetooth driver unloading when resuming from sleep/hibernation) were fixed after a year long wait with the 1607 update.

The latest update KB3200970 seems to have introduced a new persistent bug:
    Kernel APC Pending During Exit, most likely to do with Bluetooth again. I’ve had the BSOD seven or eight times now. Only happens when I either sign out or shutdown—no issues with sleep/hibernation this time. Tried uninstalling/reinstalling
    Bluetooth and still no luck.

Ran all hardware tests as suggested on other forums. Everything seems to be in order.

Since I’m not conversant with reading dump files, I’ve attached the links below for your reference.

http://wikisend.com/download/981122/111816-37015-01.dmp

http://wikisend.com/download/426314/111816-35109-01.dmp

Thanks

BRAC55, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

1. Kernel APC pending during exit. error - Similar Threads - Kernel APC pending

2. APC index error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    APC index error: Hi, 2 days ago I have update my Windows, after I was told to do so. Since then, I have regularly a stop code: APC INDEX MISMATCH and the laptop restart and show again the error as blue screen and again same all the time . I have laptop dell Vostro 5568. How do I have to solve...
  3. APC index error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    APC index error: Hi, 2 days ago I have update my Windows, after I was told to do so. Since then, I have regularly a stop code: APC INDEX MISMATCH and the laptop restart and show again the error as blue screen and again same all the time . I have laptop dell Vostro 5568. How do I have to solve...
  4. APC index error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. BSOD Kernel security check failure, APC mismatch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Kernel security check failure, APC mismatch: Hi, I have been getting a lot of bsods on my pc lately. Everyone has been saying to uninstall all major drivers and reinstall them, which I have. I have done a clean reinstallation of windows too. I keep getting driver related bsods. My ram is a few months old, and i was...
  6. BSOD Kernel security check failure, APC mismatch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Kernel security check failure, APC mismatch: Hi, I have been getting a lot of bsods on my pc lately. Everyone has been saying to uninstall all major drivers and reinstall them, which I have. I have done a clean reinstallation of windows too. I keep getting driver related bsods. My ram is a few months old, and i was...
  7. BSOD Kernel security check failure, APC mismatch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. APC Index Mismatch Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    APC Index Mismatch Error: Dear all, I am working on my Dell Latitude E5400 with latest version of Windows 10 20H2 updates. I have intel support assistant installed in my system along with Dell Support assist and I got couple of updates. Bluetooth and Wifi drivers. After installing updates Audio...
  9. Kernel Power Error/BSoD during gaming.

Kernel Power Error/BSoD during gaming.: Hi, i recently hard reset my PC, before hard resetting my PC i used to crash and get kernel power and kernel PnP errors related to drivers and now even after resetting I still get kernel power errors but these are now accompanied by Kernel-EventTracing errors stating "Error...
  10. APC INDEX MISMATCH error

APC INDEX MISMATCH error: A short background: My Windows 10 was happy all along until 2 weeks ago when I wanted to upgrade to 1903. In the middle of something it got stuck. I uninstalled Avast and anti ransomeware and the installation was clean and smooth. I replaced Avast with bitdefender, I added...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kernel apc pending during exit

2. gebshin kernel apc pending during exit

3. kernel apc during exit

4. kernal apc pending during exit