Windows 10: "Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql" BSOD Need Fix

Discus and support "Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql" BSOD Need Fix in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a freshly installed windows 10. Need help please, here is the minidump https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjwntDGJt5Arml41x3GNChU7TIWN?e=HzIzvj... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JCY95, Jul 6, 2020.

1. JCY95 Win User

"Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql" BSOD Need Fix

I have a freshly installed windows 10. Need help please, here is the minidump

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjwntDGJt5Arml41x3GNChU7TIWN?e=HzIzvj

:)

JCY95, Jul 6, 2020

2. Boot loop "Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql" BSOD Need Fix

i upgraded to windows 10 yesterday, today I got the (Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql) BSOD. Need a fix ?

KoshyGeorge, Jul 6, 2020
  3. mudslag Win User
    BSOD Kernel Auto Boost Lock Acquisition With Raised IRQL

"Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql" BSOD Need Fix [​IMG]

mudslag, Jul 6, 2020
  4. "Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql" BSOD Need Fix

Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with a raised irql

Kernel
    auto boost lock acquisition with a raised irql

When I try to pair my Microsoft Lumina 640 phone OS 8.1 with my Surface Pro 3 OS Windows 10. I get the BSOD with the above link.

I also have a Samsung notebook OS Windows 10 and have no problems pairing with that.

It must be something to do with Bluetooth in Surface Pro 3.

But what?

RogerB

Roger PBurt, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

"Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql" BSOD Need Fix

1. "Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql" BSOD Need Fix - Similar Threads - Kernel auto boost

2. BSOD Stop Code "Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Stop Code "Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql": just had a fresh reset of my pc and encountered this BSOD 3 minutes after using it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-stop-code-kernel-auto-boost-lock-acquisition/c47706a1-46b1-46ae-9c6e-8dc608039412
  3. "Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql" BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql" BSOD: Please help. I've been encountering several BSODs for awhile now. Just now I encountered Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql although I do not have any wireless device nor Bluetooth. Below are my minidump files. Thank you. I am not sure if it is my gpu...
  4. "Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql" BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql" BSOD: Please help. I've been encountering several BSODs for awhile now. Just now I encountered Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql although I do not have any wireless device nor Bluetooth. Below are my minidump files. Thank you. I am not sure if it is my gpu...
  5. "Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql" BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Kernel Auto Boost Lock Acquisition With Raised IRQL and other BSOD

Kernel Auto Boost Lock Acquisition With Raised IRQL and other BSOD: Been experiencing random BSOD: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL KERNEL AUTO BOOST INVALID LOCK RELEASE DPC WATCHDOG FAILURE SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED This one was dxgmms2.sys KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE and most recently KERNEL AUTO BOOST LOCK ACQUISITION WITH RAISED...
  7. BSOD 'kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql' + 'irql not less or equal' +...

BSOD 'kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql' + 'irql not less or equal' +...: Hi, sorry about the long title. i have been getting lots of blue screens of death recently and am in need of help. i have had 4 blue screens of death within a few hours of use. not all in one go first page fault in nonpage area, followed by two irql not less or equal and...
  8. Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql BSOD

Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql BSOD: So... i got kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql while doing nothing. this the first time i got this type. here is the minidump : https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqEigFgPDBndj1mcimZ79F6NGuYs?e=ko2GpE...
  9. BSOD Kernel Auto Boost Lock Acquisition With Raised IRQL

BSOD Kernel Auto Boost Lock Acquisition With Raised IRQL: Got 2 bsod in the last hour with the stop code: Kernel Auto Boost Lock Acquisition With Raised IRQL. Before this, I got this in the past but maybe 6 months ago. Im at a complete loss as to what is going on. I googled the error and none of the issues related to this are...
  10. BSOD "Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql" on Windows 1809

BSOD "Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql" on Windows 1809: I have been fresh installing my notebook and all seemed well. Updated, including monthly patch of 11 december 2018. During a massive network copy of files the notebook came to a standstill. Slow since and having seen this BSD several times....