Windows 10: Kernel Data Inpage Error, Unexpected store exception

Discus and support Kernel Data Inpage Error, Unexpected store exception in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with my 1,5 yo PC, a critical error pops up multiple times, that is over 10 times or more. The most often displayed error is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Maciek J, Apr 4, 2021.

1. Maciek J Win User

Kernel Data Inpage Error, Unexpected store exception

Hello, I have a problem with my 1,5 yo PC, a critical error pops up multiple times, that is over 10 times or more. The most often displayed error is Kernel Data Inpage Error. I think that can be issue with my hard drive disc I have 1 TB hdd with 1 partition and 256 GB SSD. I think that it started when i installed a operation system on my virtual box. Now the error pops up while doing random tasks. Thank you in advance im attaching photos of the problem Kernel Data Inpage Error, Unexpected store exception 00d55928-1e51-4d8c-9fb4-922de954b719?upload=true.jpg Kernel Data Inpage Error, Unexpected store exception 8c78348f-56a6-4482-b2e8-26d576fc8f18?upload=true.jpg

:)

Maciek J, Apr 4, 2021
  2. Julie Ram Win User

kernel data inpage error

Hi Bob,

The Windows 10 error Kernel Data Inpage Error refers to a missing or corrupt page of kernel data in a Windows page file. To help you in resolving this, I'd like to know more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Did you make any changes on your device prior to the issue?
    • What is the build and version of Windows currently installed? To check,
      Press & hold the Windows Key and press the R key. In the RUN dialog, type WINVER and press the Enter key
    • Do you any third-party security software installed?

In the meantime, I would suggest that you run the troubleshooting steps on this
    link to fix blue screen errors.

Do update us with the results.

Julie Ram, Apr 4, 2021
  3. AmberHere Win User
    KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR

Bought a Lenovo laptop second a month or two ago and it's been crashing every couple days ago and displaying a blue screen with the error message KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR. Any idea what this means?

AmberHere, Apr 4, 2021
  4. Kernel Data Inpage Error, Unexpected store exception

BSoD with Unexpected Store Exception that I receive too often

Hello,

Yesterday I receive again BSoD with error code Unexpected Store Exception. That happeds after one week when I receive BSoD with error code KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR, and after two weeks when I receive BSoD with error code Unexpected Store Exception.

I want to specify that all my drivers are updated, also my BIOS, I tried cmd command sfc /scannow which found some problems but repaired them.

Also I check my RAM memory and my HDD and the results were good.

All this I had done before to have again last BSoD.

Thanks.

AndreiTarca, Apr 4, 2021
Thema:

Kernel Data Inpage Error, Unexpected store exception

1. Kernel Data Inpage Error, Unexpected store exception - Similar Threads - Kernel Data Inpage

2. BOSD Unexpected store exception, kernel data inpage error, and system service exception

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BOSD Unexpected store exception, kernel data inpage error, and system service exception: Hello, I have a fetal problem with BSOD like Unexpected store exception. also, another BOSD kernel data inpage error, and system service exception this three BOSD, I tried all of window's check and memory diagnose, windows repair, etc.' I need your quick and urgent support....
  3. BOSD Unexpected store exception, kernel data inpage error, and system service exception

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BOSD Unexpected store exception, kernel data inpage error, and system service exception: Hello, I have a fetal problem with BSOD like Unexpected store exception. also, another BOSD kernel data inpage error, and system service exception this three BOSD, I tried all of window's check and memory diagnose, windows repair, etc.' I need your quick and urgent support....
  4. Frequent BSOD with kernel data inpage error and unexpected store exception

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD with kernel data inpage error and unexpected store exception: I recently got an upgrade to most of my computer parts, 16 GB Memory, Main drive is an 1TB SSD and secondary drive is an 1TB HDDI have got 5 minidumps, looking through BlueScreenView 4/5 say Kernel_Data_Inpage_Error with 0x000007a bug check code, and the last one is...
  5. Frequent BSOD with kernel data inpage error and unexpected store exception

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSOD with kernel data inpage error and unexpected store exception: I recently got an upgrade to most of my computer parts, 16 GB Memory, Main drive is an 1TB SSD and secondary drive is an 1TB HDDI have got 5 minidumps, looking through BlueScreenView 4/5 say Kernel_Data_Inpage_Error with 0x000007a bug check code, and the last one is...
  6. Frequent BSOD with kernel data inpage error and unexpected store exception

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I keep getting "kernel data inpage error" "unexpected store exception" stop codes

I keep getting "kernel data inpage error" "unexpected store exception" stop codes: I bought my Lenovo laptop IdeaPad S540-15IWL in 2019. I never had any problems with it up until a month ago. My laptop its performance suddenly became slow and I started getting multiple BSOD per day. For 2 weeks it would be fine and then suddenly I get the BSOD again. I do...
  8. I have UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION and KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR and MEMORY MANAGEMENT ERROR...

I have UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION and KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR and MEMORY MANAGEMENT ERROR...: I've Recently Downloaded New drivers From HP support page My laptop is HP Pavilion to fix KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR And MEMORY_MANAGEMENT I Don't know if they did fix it for some time But I know that they're Not fixed now And the UNEXPECTED STORE EXPECTION came after I...
  9. I have UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION and KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR and MEMORY MANAGEMENT ERROR...

I have UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION and KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR and MEMORY MANAGEMENT ERROR...: I've Recently Downloaded New drivers From HP support page My laptop is HP Pavilion to fix KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR And MEMORY_MANAGEMENT I Don't know if they did fix it for some time But I know that they're Not fixed now And the UNEXPECTED STORE EXPECTION came after I...
  10. Kernel Data Inpage Error

Kernel Data Inpage Error: I have the error mesage Kernel inpage data error on my pc. I have followed tutorials but none have worked. This error also makes my pc much slower and only allows me to login on safe mode. When i try to login on normal mode i press space on my lock screen and no bar appears...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot