Windows 10: kernel error bsod

Discus and support kernel error bsod in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; today i've gotten 2 bsods, one after another. the last time it happened i had to reinstall the whole windows os, losing everything, after doing some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by usernameistaken, Jan 13, 2020.

1. kernel error bsod

today i've gotten 2 bsods, one after another. the last time it happened i had to reinstall the whole windows os, losing everything, after doing some researches i chose to try whocrashed and it redirected me on this forum, i've used the tool as the tutorial said and i'm uploading the file right now, the version of windows is 1909 WII-(2020-01-07_15-17-44).zip
    tell me what to do.

:)

usernameistaken, Jan 13, 2020
  2. axe0 Win User

Several Kernel Errors within a day?

Lets get back to this troubleshooting step *Arrow Several Kernel Errors within a day? - Page 2 - Windows 10 Forums
    The result was a working system in safe mode, though the GPU isn't used in safe mode.
    Please perform a clean boot again, watch the temperatures at all times (if you didn't yet) and from there we'll see what needs to be done. Please do not enable anything in taskmanager & msconfig, I want you to boot without any startup items & services enabled.

What was the BSOD stop code? Based on the BSOD stop code I'll edit the suggestion in this post.

3. Allan Mej Win User
    Kernel Data Inpage Error BSOD:

Hi Donovan,

Kernel Data Inpage Error BSOD indicates a bad sector on your Hard Drive, a virus, a Hard Disk error, or a failing RAM. To assist your issue, kindly answer these following questions:

• Have you made any changed to your PC prior to the issue?
    • When did this issue start happening?

Also, regarding finding and fixing BSOD errors, we recommend visiting this
    link

We'll be looking forward for your reply.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Jan 13, 2020
  4. kernel error bsod

BSOD - Kernel Security Check Failure

Hi Ashton,

There's a lot of reason for booting in to a BSOD, like problems with the driver for your display adapter or the
    video output is being sent to an unexpected port. KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE error is usually caused by Memory or Driver incompatibility issues or corruption of system data.
    In order for us to efficiently assist you, we just have few questions for you:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

kernel error bsod

1. kernel error bsod - Similar Threads - kernel error bsod

2. Getting kernel errors and BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting kernel errors and BSODs: Over a year and a half ago I bought a brand new computer from XIDAX and I loved the service and all and got the below specs:INTEL CORE i9 12900KS 16C/24T 5.5GHz IN STOCK! ASUS Z690 MAXIMUS HERO DDR5 XIDAX APPROVED 80PLUS GOLD POWER SUPPLY's XIDAX EXTREME DDR5 6000MHz 16GB...
  3. Getting kernel errors and BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting kernel errors and BSODs: Over a year and a half ago I bought a brand new computer from XIDAX and I loved the service and all and got the below specs:INTEL CORE i9 12900KS 16C/24T 5.5GHz IN STOCK! ASUS Z690 MAXIMUS HERO DDR5 XIDAX APPROVED 80PLUS GOLD POWER SUPPLY's XIDAX EXTREME DDR5 6000MHz 16GB...
  4. BSOD with kernel secure error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with kernel secure error: dump file is here: 051823-23578-01.dmpDoes this mean it's the apple music crashing my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-with-kernel-secure-error/91edd014-fc0f-418f-9512-0cdb17907f1f
  5. BSOD with kernel secure error

BSOD with kernel secure error: dump file is here: 051823-23578-01.dmpDoes this mean it's the apple music crashing my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-with-kernel-secure-error/91edd014-fc0f-418f-9512-0cdb17907f1f
  6. BSOD kernel error 41

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD kernel error 41: I have been having BSODs every now and then and this is the XML view of the most recent error code details. I don't know what started the problem.- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power"...
  7. BSOD kernel error 41

BSOD kernel error 41: I have been having BSODs every now and then and this is the XML view of the most recent error code details. I don't know what started the problem.- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power"...
  8. BSOD, Kernel Mode error

BSOD, Kernel Mode error: My PC updated at night to KB4537572 and got an error Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-kernel-mode-error/b8d92250-8a7b-4828-a90d-707af7731821
  9. Kernel check error BSOD

Kernel check error BSOD: Attachment 59177 Really struggling here....hopefully that is the zipped file you need? Happening intermittantly...can go days without it...then 2 or three times in fairly quick succession......then nothing for days... if anyone an point me in the right direction that...
  10. BSOD Kernel Error

BSOD Kernel Error: I was having issues crashing with Windows 7, and they continue on Windows 10. Link to Win 7 troubleshooting: Random BSOD, no minidump - Windows 7 Help Forums Maybe with a minidump now, we can figure it out! Attachment 28299 12500