Windows 10: kernel error code explained please

Discus and support kernel error code explained please in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffff900afdf6b010 Parameter 2: fffff8001e200714 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: 2914 OS version:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by xdaz, Aug 29, 2019.

1. xdaz Win User

kernel error code explained please

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 141
    Parameter 1: ffff900afdf6b010
    Parameter 2: fffff8001e200714
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 2914
    OS version: 10_0_18362
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 256_1
    OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 3081

:)

2. axe0 Win User

Several Kernel Errors within a day?

Lets get back to this troubleshooting step *Arrow Several Kernel Errors within a day? - Page 2 - Windows 10 Forums
    The result was a working system in safe mode, though the GPU isn't used in safe mode.
    Please perform a clean boot again, watch the temperatures at all times (if you didn't yet) and from there we'll see what needs to be done. Please do not enable anything in taskmanager & msconfig, I want you to boot without any startup items & services enabled.

What was the BSOD stop code? Based on the BSOD stop code I'll edit the suggestion in this post.

3. meloneum Win User
    BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Aug 29, 2019
  4. Julie Ram Win User

kernel data inpage error

Hi Bob,

The Windows 10 error Kernel Data Inpage Error refers to a missing or corrupt page of kernel data in a Windows page file. To help you in resolving this, I'd like to know more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Did you make any changes on your device prior to the issue?
    • What is the build and version of Windows currently installed? To check,
      Press & hold the Windows Key and press the R key. In the RUN dialog, type WINVER and press the Enter key
    • Do you any third-party security software installed?

In the meantime, I would suggest that you run the troubleshooting steps on this
    link to fix blue screen errors.

Do update us with the results.

Julie Ram, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

1. kernel error code explained please - Similar Threads - kernel error code

2. Please explain!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Please explain!: Can someone please explain to me if the "New PC MANAGER" is available or not? I have been told it has been removed from the Microsoft store! Some links divert you to the "Store" even though a message pops up "This app isn't verified". It then shows you the app in the store...
  3. Please explain!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please explain!: Can someone please explain to me if the "New PC MANAGER" is available or not? I have been told it has been removed from the Microsoft store! Some links divert you to the "Store" even though a message pops up "This app isn't verified". It then shows you the app in the store...
  4. Please explain!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. can anyone please explain this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can anyone please explain this?: can anyone please explain to me about this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-please-explain-this/6665b138-9d21-4899-9c97-419be5e99748
  6. can anyone please explain this?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can anyone please explain this?: can anyone please explain to me about this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-anyone-please-explain-this/6665b138-9d21-4899-9c97-419be5e99748
  7. can anyone please explain this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Task Scheduler Error and Success Codes explained

in Windows 10 News
    Task Scheduler Error and Success Codes explained: [IMG]Task Scheduler is a Windows tool that allows you to run and schedule tasks. When an event occurs, it is recorded so that users can troubleshoot issues if need be. In this post we will learn about Task Scheduler Errors and Success codes. Task Scheduler Error and Success...
  9. Explain this please

in Windows 10 Customization
    Explain this please: So this happened on my pc. I'm not sure what happened but it is confusing me alot.[ATTACH] Also, the wifi is on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/explain-this-please/1bd87af2-1e76-461d-9619-c8bfe7c4b18d
  10. explain error code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    explain error code: tried latest update, 70% downloaded, received error code 0x80096004 ? what is next step ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/explain-error-code/dd6fb69d-30a2-46f0-9d16-6f6683b457fd