Windows 10: Kernel error, memory management, and Not equal BSOD - please help me

Discus and support Kernel error, memory management, and Not equal BSOD - please help me in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everyone I was wondering if y'all could help me out. I have been getting these BSOD ever since I built my PC have have gone through a multitude of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MuhammadM1, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Kernel error, memory management, and Not equal BSOD - please help me

Hi everyone I was wondering if y'all could help me out. I have been getting these BSOD ever since I built my PC have have gone through a multitude of parts trying to diagnose/fix the issue. I have literally replaced/upgraded every single part of my PC besides the CPU and the PSU.

Im currently running an arourus gaming 7 x470, AMD 2600X, GTX gigabyte 1080, XPG RAM, stock cooler, and a 80+ bronze PSU.

Before I had an x370 mobo, a 980ti, and xpg gammix ram and swapped out to try and remedy the problem.

Ive checked all drives (done a diskcheck) run memtest, updated video drivers, chipset drivers, bios, and a whole lot of other drivers for anything I could possibly think of.

I tried loading windows onto an SSD - but I kpet getting an error that stated there was an issue copying the files.

I also have 2 different hard drives that Ive formatted and retried.

Im at my wits end guys, Ive legit been trying to get this PC to work since the 14th of august.

These are the DMP files

https://drive.google.com/open?id=13wqduFi3aI0qx8thFyuGQpoif74g5uuF

:)

MuhammadM1, Sep 20, 2018

2. BSOD - Usually IRQL not less or equal or memory management - Please help

Hi,

The memory management stop error indicates a general memory management problem. If you are experiencing this problem, you can use the memory diagnostic tool to determine whether the problems are caused by failing RAM or the memory system of your motherboard.
    See steps below:

• Type mdsched.exe in the Search box, and then press Enter.
    • Choose whether to restart the computer and run the tool immediately or schedule the tool to run at the next restart.
    • Windows Memory Diagnostics run automatically after the computer restarts and performs a standard memory test automatically.
    • When testing is completed, the computer restarts automatically. You’ll see the test results when you log on.

You can also visit this link on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Help with BSODS (Memory Management & IRQL Not Less or Equal) as well as Kernel-Power Event 41

The two crash dump files located at OneDriver
    > https://onedrive.live.com/?id=root&cid=5A9621A0B92DC8BB

Okay, so over the past month or so I've been having quite the adventure with a newly built PC (built back in October of 2016). The first issue that arose was being unable to wake my PC from sleep. Turns out, the root of the problem
    stemmed from the ntoskrnl.exe file. From the research I had done, the executable performs functions that allows the PC to boot properly and all that jazz. Made sense to me the file was conflicting with something and/or corrupted, considering my PC wouldn't
    boot from sleep. I attempted to fix it by simply reinstalling Windows, no biggie.

The issue went away, but I was still plagued by multiple blue screens. Ranging from
    system thread exception not handled to system service exception
    and memory management bsods. I had no idea what to do. When on, I have zero issues. Load times are fine, I can play high end games with no hiccups on performance and often times the bsods would occur during normal activity (eg; browsing or even just
    sitting still on the desktop). My brother brought it to my attention that I hadn't installed the latest drivers for my Motherboard, silly me. I figured that's where the recent bsods were coming from since I was probably operating with some pretty outdated
    drivers.

Nope, no cigar. The next thing I tried was isolating the SSD and harddrive. I kept only my Solid State plugged in to see if it was faulty drives. To help minimize potential software culprits, I installed only Chrome, battlenet,
    Overwatch and Spotify. While playing Overwatch, for admittedly a while, I got the memory management bsod yet again. This made me think it could be faulty RAM as it happened while gaming, but I unplugged the SSD and freshly installed Windows on my
    HDD. After about 2 weeks of no hiccups, I got the IRQL_not_less_or_equal blue screen. With both referring to memory, I was almost certain it was memory leak/issues and faulty RAM. I decided to then run memtest for 4 passes and came away with no errors.
    I ran the memory diagnostics tool from Windows and came away with no errors. I'm still not ruling out RAM yet, but I identified the crash dumps from the Windows folder using WhoCrashed.

While the info is pretty limited, it came up pointing to the ntoskrnl.exe yet again, as well as the ntkrnlmp.exe, I guess both relating to memory and booting. The crash reports are listed below:

On Sat 1/28/2017 3:55:11 PM your computer crashed

crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\012817-17750-01.dmp

This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x14A6F0)

Bugcheck code: 0xA (0xFFFF8104AB0678E8, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF802C9AD6D1F)

Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe

product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System

company: Microsoft Corporation

description: NT Kernel & System

Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.

This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.

The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Sat 1/28/2017 3:55:11 PM your computer crashed

crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp

This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x0)

Bugcheck code: 0xA (0xFFFF8104AB0678E8, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF802C9AD6D1F)

Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.

This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.

The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Thu 1/26/2017 9:43:28 PM your computer crashed

crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\012617-16375-01.dmp

This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x14A6F0)

Bugcheck code: 0x50 (0xFFFFFFFFC48348C3, 0x0, 0xFFFFF8000E727B66, 0x2)

Error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe

product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System

company: Microsoft Corporation

description: NT Kernel & System

Bug check description: This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.

Seeing as WhatCrashed states the issue as a software bug and not hardware along with my PC passing the 2 memory tests, I'm now convinced it's
    not hardware. I checked Event Viewer and saw it report 3 critical level events, all as Event ID 41 Kernel-Power. Interestingly enough, the errors section reports another system level error as Event ID 29 Kernel-Boot,
    leading back to potential booting issues.

I don't have any yellow triangles popping up in Device Managers telling me which drivers are the issue and I've updated just about any driver I could actually find.

PC Specs as listed:

• Intel Core - i5-6500 CPU
    • ASUS Z170-P Motherboard
    • 8 gigabytes of DDR4 RAM
    • Nvidia GTX 1060, 6 gigabytes of VRAM

ArianBorova, Sep 20, 2018
  4. Kernel error, memory management, and Not equal BSOD - please help me

Multiple random errors of different kinds when using any Browser in Windows 10

I get these errors at random times at the bsod when using any of my 3 browsers(mostly) using windows 10.

I have what I think are all my drivers up to date.

Bad Pool Header

Memory Management

Kernel security check failure

IRQL not less or equal

Page fault in nonpaged area

PFN list corrupt

any suggestions?

AtomicDragon71, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

Kernel error, memory management, and Not equal BSOD - please help me

1. Kernel error, memory management, and Not equal BSOD - please help me - Similar Threads - Kernel error memory

2. BSOD Memory Management Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Memory Management Please help: Hey,For the past few years, I have been getting this Memory Management blue screen error. I get them mostly while playing games or loading into games. I have bought new RAM and a complete fresh installation of Windows. It's getting to the point where I even get the BSOD in...
  3. BSOD Memory Management Please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Memory Management Please help: Hey,For the past few years, I have been getting this Memory Management blue screen error. I get them mostly while playing games or loading into games. I have bought new RAM and a complete fresh installation of Windows. It's getting to the point where I even get the BSOD in...
  4. Memory Management Error not fixing, PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Management Error not fixing, PLEASE HELP: I have been getting constant memory management bsod errors every 2-3hours for the past 4 MONTHS. It all started when I was playing this game that I allocated more Ram to, which could have been the problem, but the thing is that ever since I played that game I have reinstalled...
  5. Memory Management Error not fixing, PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Management Error not fixing, PLEASE HELP: I have been getting constant memory management bsod errors every 2-3hours for the past 4 MONTHS. It all started when I was playing this game that I allocated more Ram to, which could have been the problem, but the thing is that ever since I played that game I have reinstalled...
  6. HELP BSOD memory management error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HELP BSOD memory management error: I needed to update my Dell Latitude E6530 to something higher than windows 7 where it worked perfectly so that I could do exams. NOW I keep getting the BSOD memory management error and my computer shuts down. It has been suggested that I uninstall the video drives that...
  7. Please help: BSOD Memory Management

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help: BSOD Memory Management: Hi, With no changes to my hardware, I have started getting BSODs with stop code: MEMORY MANAGEMENT. I have checked the RAM with Memtest several times, which did not find errors. However, driver verifier did find some errors after running it Windows got stuck into boot...
  8. BSOD memory management error. Help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD memory management error. Help.: Recently I'm getting random BSOD screens in a while with the memory management error. I searched the whole internet for a solution but can't find any. My ram is in good shape after the ram test. I don't know what to do to fix it. It's so annoying while I'm doing just casual...
  9. Memory Management BSOD issue. Help please ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory Management BSOD issue. Help please ?: Hello guys, i've been experiencing several BSOD with "memory_management" indications. I was checking for several errors within my computer, and i find that , and this is my only guess, that they mainly happen when i use a lot of RAM, maybe some hardware issues? Also i run...
  10. BSoD - Memory Management - Please Help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BSoD - Memory Management - Please Help: It is happening every time I start up my computer. Windows loads, I see my desktop and then BSoD shows up with the Memory Management code. I can boot to Safe Mode without the BSoD showing up. My event viewer is showing the following errors before it re-booted: The Windows...