Windows 10: Kernel error

Discus and support Kernel error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So basically my pc was running ok. I just restarted but dont know, i didint install any programs or drivers and afther that i got a problem:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by liuki12366, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Kernel error

So basically my pc was running ok. I just restarted but dont know, i didint install any programs or drivers and afther that i got a problem:

Syslinux 4.06 EDD 2012-10-23 Copyright (C) 1994-2012 H. Peter Anvin et al
    Error : No configuration file found
    No Default or UI configuration directive found!
    Boot:

And i have no ideas why? Can someone please help. Keep in mind i do not have any usb or dvd whit windows images and i am not able to get it. Anyway can someone can help me to fix this problem. I really need this pc

Spec;
    Windows 10 Pro
    8gb ram
    Intel hd 4000 + Amd 7670m (1gb)
    1.80ghz

Help ;(
    Kernel error [​IMG]

:)

liuki12366, Feb 27, 2017
  2. Genkki Win User

Critical Process Error

According to my event log, although it may be longer, I've had the 'CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED' error ever since the 24th of may. I can't seem to tell when this error occurs the most as it happens when I'm watching youtube, playing video games, or just when I
    have it open with nothing running. This is what comes up in event viewer after it has happened (this specific one happened in the middle of a game):

Warning 27/05/2016 4:09:13 PM Kernel-PnP
    219 (212)

Error 27/05/2016 4:09:21 PM Eventlog 1101
    Event processing

Critical 27/05/2016 4:09:13 PM Kernel-Power
    41 (63)

Error 27/05/2016 4:09:20 PM EventLog 6008
    None

Error 27/05/2016 3:30:33 PM AppModel-Runtime
    69 None

Error 27/05/2016 3:30:13 PM AppModel-Runtime
    69 None

Error 27/05/2016 3:28:21 PM DistributedCOM
    10016 None

Error 27/05/2016 3:25:50 PM DistributedCOM
    10010 None

Warning 27/05/2016 3:23:55 PM Kernel-Processor-Power (Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Processor-Power)
    37 (7)

Warning 27/05/2016 3:23:55 PM Kernel-Processor-Power (Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Processor-Power)
    37 (7)

37 (7)

37 (7)

37 (7)

37 (7)

37 (7)

37 (7)

Warning 27/05/2016 3:22:28 PM Kernel-PnP 219
    (212)

What can I do to fix this?

Genkki, Feb 27, 2017
  3. New approach feature implementation of the BLUE SCREEN

Hello,

I would like to post here a new approach of the well known BSOD: Blue Screen.

The Blue Screen does not give any hint in the Admin tool, Event viewer about the Critical Error it has had.

As a result the user does not know it is for example because of his USB WiFi Adapter and he can't report it and prove it to the supplier.

As the implementation it does a lot of harm to the whole community of developers especially it leads to low quality of poor design DRIVERS. The big brands cannot receive feedback about their drivers, it is not known if it was a CRITICAL ERROR in their drivers.

In the moment the critical error happens Microsoft should remain with its CORE (MINI) KERNEL, DISPLAY THE ERROR, LET USER OPERATE, SEE THE ERROR IN DETAIL, AND SEE EXACTLLY THE SOURCE FILE WHICH PRODUCES THE ERROR and finally SAFELY SHUTDOWN.

It is highly indicated to categorize the error as for Example:

-Windows Kernel file

-Windows Kernel module module driver

to have an idea about the problem. It is WINDOWS OR A POOR DEVELOPED DRIVER like Mr. Bill Gates has had in that all known presentation with a SCANNER.

add CORE-0 KERNEL

add CORE KERNEL

add EXTENDED KERNEL

add DELPHIC KERNEL

george_nistor

Georg Nistor Deutschland, Feb 27, 2017
  4. Grom0X Win User

Kernel error

Grom0X, Feb 27, 2017
  5. I dont even have usb option in bios boot mode. Unslees i insert one but still didint help

liuki12366, Feb 28, 2017
  6. Seee no usb at all
    Kernel error [​IMG]

liuki12366, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Kernel error

1. Kernel error - Similar Threads - Kernel error

2. what can i do about the error "Kernel Power EventID 41 63"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what can i do about the error "Kernel Power EventID 41 63": Hi, thank you for someone responding my postMy laptop started doing this about a month ago and i already try any option to trying fix my laptopmy laptop randomly shut down, just about this week already happen about 3 times, when i open event viewer it only says the same thing...
  3. what can i do about the error "Kernel Power EventID 41 63"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what can i do about the error "Kernel Power EventID 41 63": Hi, thank you for someone responding my postMy laptop started doing this about a month ago and i already try any option to trying fix my laptopmy laptop randomly shut down, just about this week already happen about 3 times, when i open event viewer it only says the same thing...
  4. Kernel-Power 41 Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel-Power 41 Error: When i first had this pc i had no problems with it i eventually restarted my windows tought that was the cause of this but it happened again any help ?I kept getting bsod on the windows so i tought clean restart should solve it but it didnt -Provider[...
  5. Kernel-Power 41 Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel-Power 41 Error: When i first had this pc i had no problems with it i eventually restarted my windows tought that was the cause of this but it happened again any help ?-Provider[ Name]Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power[...
  6. Kernel-Power 41 Error

Kernel-Power 41 Error: When i first had this pc i had no problems with it i eventually restarted my windows tought that was the cause of this but it happened again any help ?-Provider[ Name]Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power[...
  7. Computer keeps having fatal errors wit the Kernel-Power something, recently had a BSOD wit...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps having fatal errors wit the Kernel-Power something, recently had a BSOD wit...: As the title states, my pc is acting funny. I do not know if this is intentional, but ever since I built my pc, my fans always start at 50% RPM whenever I start or restart my windows. This might be an intentional feature with my motherboard, however the last 7 days I have...
  8. Computer keeps having fatal errors wit the Kernel-Power something, recently had a BSOD wit...

Computer keeps having fatal errors wit the Kernel-Power something, recently had a BSOD wit...: As the title states, my pc is acting funny. I do not know if this is intentional, but ever since I built my pc, my fans always start at 50% RPM whenever I start or restart my windows. This might be an intentional feature with my motherboard, however the last 7 days I have...
  9. Cloned Windows 11 Hard drive gives kernel security failure error on boot, cannot even get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cloned Windows 11 Hard drive gives kernel security failure error on boot, cannot even get...: Just cloned a laptop hard drive using an external offline block cloner. The clone completes and when I try to boot the drive I get the Kernel security failure bluescreen.I have tried disabling bitlocker and recloning but no avail. If I connect the cloned drive to a PC via USB...
  10. Cloned Windows 11 Hard drive gives kernel security failure error on boot, cannot even get...

Cloned Windows 11 Hard drive gives kernel security failure error on boot, cannot even get...: Just cloned a laptop hard drive using an external offline block cloner. The clone completes and when I try to boot the drive I get the Kernel security failure bluescreen.I have tried disabling bitlocker and recloning but no avail. If I connect the cloned drive to a PC via USB...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. random bsod unexpected_kernel_mode_trap 9900k