Windows 10: Kernel event ID 41

Discus and support Kernel event ID 41 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Unexpected reboots are usually caused by PSU. Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 21.01.2020 9:41:12 Event ID: 41 Task... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ZaurSadiqov, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Kernel event ID 41

ZaurSadiqov, Jan 21, 2020

2. Kernel-Power event id 41. BugcheckCode 0

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Is this issue specific while playing a particular game?
    3. Which edition of Windows are you currently using?

A Kernel Power Event 41 can occur in the following scenarios.

Scenario 1: The computer restarts, and there is a Stop error BugcheckCode in the event data.

Scenario 2: The computer is shut down by pressing and holding the power button.

Scenario 3: The system randomly restarts and no Stop error BugcheckCode is listed, or the computer is completely unresponsive (hard hang).

I suggest you refer the article on Kernel
    Power Event ID 41
    and follow the steps for the scenario that is causing this error on your PC.

Additionally, you can refer the article on Windows
    Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows

and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jan 21, 2020
  3. Kernel-Power Event ID 41 Task 63

Hello,

The kernel power event ID 41 error may happen when the computer is shut down, or it restarts unexpectedly.

To help resolve your concern, kindly follow the steps created by Nyima Yonten on this

Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Raymond Ave, Jan 21, 2020
  4. Kernel event ID 41

Michelle Vil, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

Kernel event ID 41

1. Kernel event ID 41 - Similar Threads - Kernel event

2. My PC keeps on rebooting with no blue screen based on this error Event 41, Kernel-Power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps on rebooting with no blue screen based on this error Event 41, Kernel-Power: HelloI have this problem where I'm playing games on my free time and then suddenly my pc starts to crash. I don't see any blue screen or anything and I've looked everywhere and have found no solution. It's been happening for a week now and I don't really know what to do at...
  3. My PC keeps on rebooting with no blue screen based on this error Event 41, Kernel-Power

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC keeps on rebooting with no blue screen based on this error Event 41, Kernel-Power: HelloI have this problem where I'm playing games on my free time and then suddenly my pc starts to crash. I don't see any blue screen or anything and I've looked everywhere and have found no solution. It's been happening for a week now and I don't really know what to do at...
  4. My PC keeps on rebooting with no blue screen based on this error Event 41, Kernel-Power

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC restarts after few minutes with event: Kernel Power..KEYWORDS. ACSetupSvcPort=23210,2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC restarts after few minutes with event: Kernel Power..KEYWORDS. ACSetupSvcPort=23210,2: Kernel Power..KEYWORDS. ACSetupSvcPort=23210,2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-restarts-after-few-minutes-with-event-kernel/5be3d986-31de-4975-b698-7f58b4a323d5
  6. PC restarts after few minutes with event: Kernel Power..KEYWORDS. ACSetupSvcPort=23210,2

PC restarts after few minutes with event: Kernel Power..KEYWORDS. ACSetupSvcPort=23210,2: Kernel Power..KEYWORDS. ACSetupSvcPort=23210,2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-restarts-after-few-minutes-with-event-kernel/5be3d986-31de-4975-b698-7f58b4a323d5
  7. Is it normal to see Kernel-EventTracing error logs in event viewer every minute?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it normal to see Kernel-EventTracing error logs in event viewer every minute?: They don't cause anything yet, I'm just worried it might be a sign of something like viruses, bad settings or malfunction.It alway says can't launch dc3a3596-71e1-45a3-b2ea-39ad5322fe51 with error 0xC0000022They appear at the 55th second of every minute, tough not always....
  8. Is it normal to see Kernel-EventTracing error logs in event viewer every minute?

Is it normal to see Kernel-EventTracing error logs in event viewer every minute?: They don't cause anything yet, I'm just worried it might be a sign of something like viruses, bad settings or malfunction.It alway says can't launch dc3a3596-71e1-45a3-b2ea-39ad5322fe51 with error 0xC0000022They appear at the 55th second of every minute, tough not always....
  9. Is it normal to see Kernel-EventTracing error logs in event viewer every minute?

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Event Critical Kernel-Power Error Event ID 41 Task Category 63

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Critical Kernel-Power Error Event ID 41 Task Category 63: Hello. It's been a week since this error has existed in my PC. To be specific, it started happening when I plugged in a USB Bluetooth Receiver into my PC. Ever since then, whenever I am playing any games, my PC would go black screen for a split second and then restart on its...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what to do about event ID 41 2020