Windows 10: Kernel Event Tracing- error 3-The "ReadyBoot" session has stopped

Discus and support Kernel Event Tracing- error 3-The "ReadyBoot" session has stopped in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello. I'm in Windows 10 build SO 18363.476 and since that update a new error comes up: Kernel Event Tracing- error 3-The "ReadyBoot" session has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cool57, Nov 25, 2019.

1. cool57 Win User

Kernel Event Tracing- error 3-The "ReadyBoot" session has stopped

Hello.

I'm in Windows 10 build SO 18363.476 and since that update a new error comes up:

Kernel Event Tracing- error 3-The "ReadyBoot" session has stopped due to the following error: 0xC0000188

The first time the error comes up... it cause a sistem reboot....but not now.
    However the event viewer still show that error.

Any help to fix it?

Thanks a lot!

:)

cool57, Nov 25, 2019
  2. tfwul Win User

Event ID 3 - Session "ReadyBoot" stopped - error: 3221225864

Does someone has any idea what this error means and above all ... how to avoid this?

Thanks
    =
    Type : Error
    Date : 25-08-2015
    Time : 10:42:14
    Event : 3
    Source :Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing
    Description: Session "ReadyBoot" stopped due to the following error: 3221225864
    =

tfwul, Nov 25, 2019
  3. tazmo8448 Win User
    Event ID 3 WiFi Session Error

Searching Kernel Event Tracing errors found the reason for the WiFiSession error...in Performance Monitor>Data Collector Sets>Startup Event Trace Sessions..I found WiFi Session was enabled thus giving errors on startup..disabling this feature stopped those errors.

tazmo8448, Nov 25, 2019
  4. Dude Win User

Event ID 3, Circular Kernel Context logger stopped

Hello, go to administrative tools/computer management/performance/data collection sets/ event trace session, then mouse over "circular kernel context logger"and right click and select properties, under "trace session" then uncheck enabled

Kernel Event Tracing- error 3-The "ReadyBoot" session has stopped [​IMG]

Kernel Event Tracing- error 3-The "ReadyBoot" session has stopped [​IMG]

That will stop the error, not sure at this point what is causing it

As long as you are not getting blue screens you can ignore it

Thema:

1. Kernel Event Tracing- error 3-The "ReadyBoot" session has stopped - Similar Threads - Kernel Event Tracing

2. Event Tracing - Kernel Power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Tracing - Kernel Power: So my issue is likely either CPU RAM or GPU related, but ive replaced all 3 recently so my budget is out of hot swapping parts to test. Now i need to confirm my issue before replacing whatever need be. My CPU cooler was recently mounted not fully flush and was on an...
  3. Event Tracing - Kernel Power

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event Tracing - Kernel Power: So my issue is likely either CPU RAM or GPU related, but ive replaced all 3 recently so my budget is out of hot swapping parts to test. Now i need to confirm my issue before replacing whatever need be. My CPU cooler was recently mounted not fully flush and was on an...
  4. Event Trace Sessions, how to permanently stop UBPM session, stopping it also gives me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Trace Sessions, how to permanently stop UBPM session, stopping it also gives me...: Under performance monitor or computer management, event trace sessions there is UBPM running. I am admin and I can't stop it, as it is access denied.Also Graphicsperfmonitorsession runs as a trace session when I play games. It keeps coming back.How do I stop both of these...
  5. Event Trace Sessions, how to permanently stop UBPM session, stopping it also gives me...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Event Trace Sessions, how to permanently stop UBPM session, stopping it also gives me...: Under performance monitor or computer management, event trace sessions there is UBPM running. I am admin and I can't stop it, as it is access denied.Also Graphicsperfmonitorsession runs as a trace session when I play games. It keeps coming back.How do I stop both of these...
  6. Kernel Event Tracing Unknown Session Name malware?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Kernel Event Tracing Unknown Session Name malware?: Can anyone identify this session "FTKcoreETWlogger"?, I have searched all over and the only FTK I can find is Forensic Tool Kit which I have never used and is not installed on my computer, thank you...
  7. Event 2 - Kernel-Event Tracing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Event 2 - Kernel-Event Tracing: Even viewer says: Session "Cloud Files Diagnostic Event Listener" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022 Source: Kernel Tracing Event ID: 2 Level: Error OpCode: Start Does anyone know how to fix this issue? submitted by /u/JailBirdNC [link]...
  8. How to disable Event Trace Sessions

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable Event Trace Sessions: Hi How can I disable event trace sessions like ScreenOnPowerStudyTraceSession - so it does not start after a reboot? In performance monitor I can see properties - but the Enabled option is not available. [ATTACH]...
  9. Session "ReadyBoot" stopped due to the following error: 0xC0000188

in Windows 10 Support
    Session "ReadyBoot" stopped due to the following error: 0xC0000188: Hey, i registered here cause any time i've had an issue and googled it the solution has usually lead me here. *Wink I had 4 random shutdowns in the space of 2 hours today. I'm using my system as a DAW and the shutdown occurred while i had a project loaded, there is high...
  10. Event ID 3 - Session "ReadyBoot" stopped - error: 3221225864

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event ID 3 - Session "ReadyBoot" stopped - error: 3221225864: Does someone has any idea what this error means and above all ... how to avoid this? Thanks = Type : Error Date : 25-08-2015 Time : 10:42:14 Event : 3 Source :Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing Description: Session "ReadyBoot" stopped due to the following error:...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kernel-eventtracing id 3

2. kernel-eventtracing event id 3

3. 0xc0000188

4. microsoft windows kernel eventtracing,
  5. 3221225864 error code