Windows 10: Kernel-EventTracing error ID 2

Discus and support Kernel-EventTracing error ID 2 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have read so many articles about solve this error : Kernel-EventTracing ID 2 Session "Cloud Files Diagnostic Event Listener" failed to start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FILKOSKI ZORAN, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Kernel-EventTracing error ID 2

I have read so many articles about solve this error :

Kernel-EventTracing ID 2

Session "Cloud Files Diagnostic Event Listener" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022

The last information about is before two years as read it at :

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...r/d2d84f10-66ba-4983-aa82-f2f05292c649?page=4

Its mean that I must in One Drive app option "Files On-Demand " un-check

Any other solution ?

Thanks

:)

FILKOSKI ZORAN, Apr 28, 2020
  2. Hannu-K Win User

Kernel-EventTracing error

I had also this problem with two Kernel-EventTracing (id 2) error after each Windows10 start since last Windows 10 update 1709. I got rid of it only changing one OneDrive setting. I ensured in Settings tab that the Files On-Demand checkbox is not checked.
    This was enought for me and id 2 errors disappeared from the event viewer.

Thanks for you suggestions that help me to find correct route for the problem.

Hannu-K, Apr 28, 2020
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Error source: Kernel-EventTracing ID: 2 Task category: Session

Hi,

This error is mostly being driven by a corruption in the computer system files. We found this
    thread
    (see Win7ine's response). It provides information on how to resolve the error. Other Community members find it helpful. Give it a try.

Let us know if the given answer in the thread helped you.

John Sarc, Apr 28, 2020
  4. Kernel-EventTracing error ID 2

EVENT ID 2 Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin

my system is running on windows 10 pro(x64) 10586 V 1511 . The following error is logged in the event viewer:

Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin

Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing

Date: 12/4/2015 8:19:21 PM

Event ID: 2

Task Category: Session

Level: Error

Keywords: Session

User: SYSTEM

Computer: ATULRSURI-PC

Description:

Session "Muroc System Trace" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000035

Event Xml:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing" Guid="{B675EC37-BDB6-4648-BC92-F3FDC74D3CA2}" />

<EventID>2</EventID>

<Version>0</Version>

<Level>2</Level>

<Task>2</Task>

<Opcode>12</Opcode>

<Keywords>0x8000000000000010</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2015-12-04T14:49:21.007327400Z" />

<EventRecordID>53</EventRecordID>

<Correlation />

<Execution ProcessID="3444" ThreadID="4452" />

<Channel>Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin</Channel>

<Computer>ATULRSURI-PC</Computer>

<Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data Name="SessionName">Muroc System Trace</Data>

<Data Name="FileName">

</Data>

<Data Name="ErrorCode">3221225525</Data>

<Data Name="LoggingMode">256</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

the event is logged when i start the system. further, i do not have any homegroup on my system.

kindly, assist me in resolving the error.

regards,

Atul

ATUL RAMESH SURI, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

Kernel-EventTracing error ID 2

1. Kernel-EventTracing error ID 2 - Similar Threads - Kernel EventTracing error

2. [ERROR] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [ERROR] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin: Hi, since when i got my new computer on windows 11 something strange happens. When I open my obs or streamlabs program to stream on twitch or to register a video very often it crashes: my webcam freezes, my headphones stop working and the lights of my computer shuts down for...
  3. [ERROR] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [ERROR] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin: Hi, since when i got my new computer on windows 11 something strange happens. When I open my obs or streamlabs program to stream on twitch or to register a video very often it crashes: my webcam freezes, my headphones stop working and the lights of my computer shuts down for...
  4. Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin Error: Hi community!I got this error in event viewer and it's seem to be forced my computer shut down suddently. pls help me out in this problem.Error code: Session "Cloud Files Diagnostic Event Listener" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022. Log name:...
  5. Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin Error: Hi community!I got this error in event viewer and it's seem to be forced my computer shut down suddently. pls help me out in this problem.Error code: Session "Cloud Files Diagnostic Event Listener" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022. Log name:...
  6. Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Evento 2, kernel EventTracing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Evento 2, kernel EventTracing: Ola, hoje me deparei com o seguinte erro no visulaizador de eventos :A sessão "dfa2c640-651d-488d-a479-2fd7a7ca6e29" não foi iniciada com o seguinte erro: 0xC0000022Gostaria de saber oque é e se precisa de uma solução....
  8. Kernel-EventTracing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Kernel-EventTracing: I been having this problem with my Pc where sometimes when i go live on discord or play a game my i/o just turn on and off evey minute or so i tried uninstalling my gpu's drivers and then update my motherboard's Bios... Didn't help... Then i found someone saying i should...
  9. [ERROR] Microsoft Windows Kernel EventTracing/Admin EventID: 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [ERROR] Microsoft Windows Kernel EventTracing/Admin EventID: 2: My computer has been spamming this Error: Session "dfa2c640-651d-488d-a479-2fd7a7ca6e29" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022 everyday, it happens only one and after tens of minutes after boot. It seems to be harmless as I didn't experience any crash or...
  10. Kernel-EventTracing errors

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Kernel-EventTracing errors: With the update to 1709 (Fall Creators) this error pops up after each boot... Session "" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022 SFC shows no integrity violations. CHKDSK is clean. Though the error is likely benign, I'd like to get rid of it - not simply...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com

2. kernel event error 0xc0000188

3. id 2 kernel eventtracing

4. kernel-eventtracing id 2,
  5. Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin,
  6. cloud files event listener failed to start,
  7. 0xc0000188,
  8. Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin,
  9. Kernel-EventTracing 2,
  10. PerfDiag Logger stopped due to the following error: 0xC0000188,
  11. kernel event tracing event id 2 error code 3221225506