Windows 10: Kernel failure?

Discus and support Kernel failure? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My computer keeps on crashing lately, almost always a few minutes after startup. I have no idea what's going on and I tried all the methods that you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JustinKuijt, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Kernel failure?

My computer keeps on crashing lately, almost always a few minutes after startup. I have no idea what's going on and I tried all the methods that you can find online.

I zipped the files and uploaded to wetransfer; here's the link: https://we.tl/t-2i7QgXruFJ

If anybody would be able to help me, that would mean the world to me as I am out of options and really need to be able to use this PC again.

:)

JustinKuijt, Jul 2, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Ethernet is showing as Kernel Debug Network Adapater

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you see Kernel Debug Network Adapter in Device Manager. This can happen if debugging is turner on. I would suggest you to turn off debugging by following the steps mentioned below:

1. Type command prompt in the search bar on the
      Taskbar.
    2. Right click on the command prompt icon and select
      Run as administrator.
    3. Paste the following commands and hit Enter:

bcdedit /debug off

If you still see the Network Adapter, you can disable it from Device Manager without problems. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, to open
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand Network adapters.
    3. Now, right click on the Kernel Debug adapter and select
      Disable device.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 2, 2020
  3. Kernel-Power event id 41. BugcheckCode 0

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Is this issue specific while playing a particular game?
    3. Which edition of Windows are you currently using?

A Kernel Power Event 41 can occur in the following scenarios.

Scenario 1: The computer restarts, and there is a Stop error BugcheckCode in the event data.

Scenario 2: The computer is shut down by pressing and holding the power button.

Scenario 3: The system randomly restarts and no Stop error BugcheckCode is listed, or the computer is completely unresponsive (hard hang).

I suggest you refer the article on Kernel
    Power Event ID 41
    and follow the steps for the scenario that is causing this error on your PC.

Additionally, you can refer the article on Windows
    Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows

and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Julie Ram Win User

Kernel failure?

kernel data inpage error

Hi Bob,

The Windows 10 error Kernel Data Inpage Error refers to a missing or corrupt page of kernel data in a Windows page file. To help you in resolving this, I'd like to know more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Did you make any changes on your device prior to the issue?
    • What is the build and version of Windows currently installed? To check,
      Press & hold the Windows Key and press the R key. In the RUN dialog, type WINVER and press the Enter key
    • Do you any third-party security software installed?

In the meantime, I would suggest that you run the troubleshooting steps on this
    link to fix blue screen errors.

Do update us with the results.

Julie Ram, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

Kernel failure?

1. Kernel failure? - Similar Threads - Kernel failure

2. Cloned Windows 11 Hard drive gives kernel security failure error on boot, cannot even get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cloned Windows 11 Hard drive gives kernel security failure error on boot, cannot even get...: Just cloned a laptop hard drive using an external offline block cloner. The clone completes and when I try to boot the drive I get the Kernel security failure bluescreen.I have tried disabling bitlocker and recloning but no avail. If I connect the cloned drive to a PC via USB...
  3. Cloned Windows 11 Hard drive gives kernel security failure error on boot, cannot even get...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cloned Windows 11 Hard drive gives kernel security failure error on boot, cannot even get...: Just cloned a laptop hard drive using an external offline block cloner. The clone completes and when I try to boot the drive I get the Kernel security failure bluescreen.I have tried disabling bitlocker and recloning but no avail. If I connect the cloned drive to a PC via USB...
  4. I keep getting BSOD with "Kernel Security Check Failure"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting BSOD with "Kernel Security Check Failure": Hi,I noticed recently I keep getting lots of BSOD and they are all "Kernel Security Check Failure". I need help with analyzing the memory dump file. Can someone please show me the steps so that it can be analysed?I feel like it's WiFi related because the internet freezes for...
  5. I keep getting BSOD with "Kernel Security Check Failure"

I keep getting BSOD with "Kernel Security Check Failure": Hi,I noticed recently I keep getting lots of BSOD and they are all "Kernel Security Check Failure". I need help with analyzing the memory dump file. Can someone please show me the steps so that it can be analysed?I feel like it's WiFi related because the internet freezes for...
  6. I keep getting BSOD with "Kernel Security Check Failure"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Always get a Kernel Security Failure when launching Fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Always get a Kernel Security Failure when launching Fortnite: Every time I try to run Fortnite I get a BSOD with a "Kernel Security Failure". I have tried different display driver versions. Removed unused software, run sfc /scannow all with no success....
  8. Always get a Kernel Security Failure when launching Fortnite

Always get a Kernel Security Failure when launching Fortnite: Every time I try to run Fortnite I get a BSOD with a "Kernel Security Failure". I have tried different display driver versions. Removed unused software, run sfc /scannow all with no success....
  9. How to Solve Kernel Powerl Failure / Event ID 41 permanently?

How to Solve Kernel Powerl Failure / Event ID 41 permanently?: I bought my PC in January 2020 and till November 2023, there has been a case of 'Kernel Power Failure', aka 'Event ID 41' a total of 4-5 times. However, in December 2023 alone, there have been multiple occurrences in a single day. I have exhausted all the options I could find...
  10. How to Solve Kernel Powerl Failure / Event ID 41 permanently?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to Solve Kernel Powerl Failure / Event ID 41 permanently?: I bought my PC in January 2020 and till November 2023, there has been a case of 'Kernel Power Failure', aka 'Event ID 41' a total of 4-5 times. However, in December 2023 alone, there have been multiple occurrences in a single day. I have exhausted all the options I could find...