Windows 10: Kernel missing or contains errors

Discus and support Kernel missing or contains errors in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i have no idea when it comes to computers last time i was on it it said update than shutdown in the place where shut down normally was so i when i wake... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bradmiles1, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Kernel missing or contains errors

i have no idea when it comes to computers last time i was on it it said update than shutdown in the place where shut down normally was so i when i wake up i turn the pc on and i get a error code

“The operating system couldnt be loaded because the kernal is missing or contains errors 0xc000007b

than file:\Windows\system33\ntodkrn.exe”

most places show how to fix it from the desk top which is not helpful since i cant get past the blue recovery screen

:)

bradmiles1, Mar 10, 2020

2. Kernel missing/contains error, error code 0xc0000605

Hello,

after running the chkdsk c: /f and /r command, it said that there was no problem. So I tried to reboot the laptop to see if it worked but now it shows a different error which is winload.exe is missing or contains error with error code 0xc0000225. After searching
    for a solution for that problem, it suggested me to use the bootrec commands but it still gave me access denied after bootrec /fixboot

Did I miss a step or somehow made the problem worse?

That One Bakpao, Mar 10, 2020
  3. Julie Ram Win User
    kernel data inpage error

Hi Bob,

The Windows 10 error Kernel Data Inpage Error refers to a missing or corrupt page of kernel data in a Windows page file. To help you in resolving this, I'd like to know more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Did you make any changes on your device prior to the issue?
    • What is the build and version of Windows currently installed? To check,
      Press & hold the Windows Key and press the R key. In the RUN dialog, type WINVER and press the Enter key
    • Do you any third-party security software installed?

In the meantime, I would suggest that you run the troubleshooting steps on this
    link to fix blue screen errors.

Do update us with the results.

Julie Ram, Mar 10, 2020
  4. Kernel missing or contains errors

Kapil Arya [Directly], Mar 10, 2020
Thema:

Kernel missing or contains errors

1. Kernel missing or contains errors - Similar Threads - Kernel missing contains

2. Windows 10 RE - kernel is missing or contains errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 RE - kernel is missing or contains errors: Hello everyone.I just created a new USB Windows Rescue Disk with my Windows 10 and wanted to try it out. Surprising to me, I couldn't launch it. While booting from a rescue disc, I received BSoD saying that the operating system couldn't be loaded because the kernel is missing...
  3. Windows 10 RE - kernel is missing or contains errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 RE - kernel is missing or contains errors: Hello everyone.I just created a new USB Windows Rescue Disk with my Windows 10 and wanted to try it out. Surprising to me, I couldn't launch it. While booting from a rescue disc, I received BSoD saying that the operating system couldn't be loaded because the kernel is missing...
  4. Windows 10 RE - kernel is missing or contains errors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. The operating could not be loaded, the kernel is missing or contains errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The operating could not be loaded, the kernel is missing or contains errors: I was using my laptop like normal and it suddenly tried to restart itself because it ran into an error and then it gave me that message what could I do to fix this?...
  6. The operating could not be loaded, the kernel is missing or contains errors

The operating could not be loaded, the kernel is missing or contains errors: I was using my laptop like normal and it suddenly tried to restart itself because it ran into an error and then it gave me that message what could I do to fix this?...
  7. The operating could not be loaded, the kernel is missing or contains errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. The operating system couldn't be loaded because the kernel is missing or contains errors....

The operating system couldn't be loaded because the kernel is missing or contains errors....: I recently bought a new 256gb SSD and installed a new windows 10 on my computer. But I am getting several errors like system file is missing, the operating system couldn't be loaded because the kernel is missing or contains errors, system_service_exception and a critical...
  9. The operating system couldn't be loaded because the kernel is missing or contains errors....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The operating system couldn't be loaded because the kernel is missing or contains errors....: I recently bought a new 256gb SSD and installed a new windows 10 on my computer. But I am getting several errors like system file is missing, the operating system couldn't be loaded because the kernel is missing or contains errors and a critical driver is missing, etc.Please...
  10. Kernel missing/contains error, error code 0xc0000605

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Kernel missing/contains error, error code 0xc0000605: So... My friend's laptop (Acer Aspire E1-421) couldn't start. this is the error message: [ATTACH] I've already tried the Start-up repair and it failed to repair it... Couldn't use System Restore since there wasn't any restore point recorded... I've tried using the bootrec...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. operating system cannot be loaded because the kernel is missing

2. kernel is missing or contains error

3. the operating system couldnt be loaded because the kernel is missing or contains errors