Windows 10: KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION & IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

Discus and support KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION & IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! New year greetings for you ^^ Last October 4, I updated my PC to version 1909. From that time, I started getting unwanted restarts on my PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Raneen.Bktash, Jan 1, 2020.

1. KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION & IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

Hi!

New year greetings for you ^^

Last October 4, I updated my PC to version 1909. From that time, I started getting unwanted restarts on my PC with a blue screen
    "KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION" problem or "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL". I can still use my PC as I used to. It can still boot up and run apps like it used to be. I never installed any unknown software. I started to use appserv and wamp to the work not sure if the problem from them. I regularly check updates for Windows Defender hoping it can solve the problem. I tried to update drivers but it still happens suddenly. Is there anything I could do about this?

Included is the link for the latest Minidump hope it helps.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkLdItb9YWGgwjNXdJyuDaChpKTZ?e=zgAAX4

Thank you

:)

Raneen.Bktash, Jan 1, 2020

2. Kernel Mode Heap Corruption

I am getting BSOD on my pc with Kernel Mode Heap Corruption. How can I correct this

RichardLambright, Jan 1, 2020
  3. KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION

I am getting periodically Kernel Mode Heap Corruption blue screen shut downs. Please help me. Thank you.

Adrian B P, Jan 1, 2020
  4. KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION & IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

BSOD kernel mode heap corruption

How can I troubleshoot a kernel mode heap corruption that I'm getting?

Thx

DerRoteBaron, Jan 1, 2020
Thema:

KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION & IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

1. KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION & IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL - Similar Threads - KERNEL MODE HEAP

2. IRQL not less or equal & UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IRQL not less or equal & UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP: Hi everyone.I have been having some problems with my PC for the last few days. I get the 2 bluescreens IRQL not less or equal & UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP. I tried different things suqjested on the internet chkdsk, sfc /scannow, all the DISM, windows memory diagnostic, reset...
  3. IRQL not less or equal & UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL not less or equal & UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP: Hi everyone.I have been having some problems with my PC for the last few days. I get the 2 bluescreens IRQL not less or equal & UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP. I tried different things suqjested on the internet chkdsk, sfc /scannow, all the DISM, windows memory diagnostic, reset...
  4. IRQL not less or equal & UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. DELL Inspiron 3521 BSOD Stopcode: Driver IRQL Not less Not Equal and Kernel Heap Mode...

DELL Inspiron 3521 BSOD Stopcode: Driver IRQL Not less Not Equal and Kernel Heap Mode...: So I have a 2013 DELL Inspiron 3521 that on startup says Driver IRQL Not Less Not Equal however, this after I downloaded some driver updates for my AMD Radeon 8500/8500 M Graphics card and memory controller with the pro version of driver booster that I recently bought to stop...
  6. KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION & IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION & IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Hi! Last October 4, I updated my PC to version 1909. From that time, I started getting unwanted restarts on my PC with a blue screen "KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION" problem or "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL". I can still use my PC as I used to. It can still boot up and run apps...
  7. kernel mode heap corruption, irql less or not equal frequent bsods.

kernel mode heap corruption, irql less or not equal frequent bsods.: Getting frequent bsod. memory diagnostic, chkdsk, sfc scannow, windows diagnostics all passed without any issues. I have attached memory and mimi dump below. This has been going on for a month. It usually crashes when i am on chrome watching prime video but has happened other...
  8. BSOD: KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION

BSOD: KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION: Hi! Last October 4, I updated my PC to 1809. From that time, I started getting unwanted restarts on my PC with "KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION" problem on a daily basis. I can still use my PC tho. It can still boot up and run apps like it used to be. I never installed any...
  9. Kernel mode heap corruption

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel mode heap corruption: I've been having this BSOD for a week now when I'm playing The Witcher 3 on my drive D:\ so I updated and ssd's firmware and it's still the same. Then I updated my BIOS and the BSOD went away but it still restarts my machine. Here is the link of my minidumps, systeminfo and...
  10. kernel mode heap corruption HELP

kernel mode heap corruption HELP: some times i play games and I blue screen and get this error and I followed the steps and the to send you guys the .dmp file and the file is empty why do you guys need this file and is there another way to fix this problem...