Windows 10: Kernel Power 41 63 error keeps coming back

Discus and support Kernel Power 41 63 error keeps coming back in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've tried many things to resolve this issue, such as resetting my whole pc and redownloading everything that I had previously, but this didn't help at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CipriUribe, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Kernel Power 41 63 error keeps coming back

I've tried many things to resolve this issue, such as resetting my whole pc and redownloading everything that I had previously, but this didn't help at all.

In the event viewer I enter after every crash and see the same thing, Kernel-Power, Event-ID 41, Task category 63, "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly."

These were the keywords attached: 70368744177664,2

The crash usually happens at random intervals, as I've had times where it has crashed 3 times in a span of an hour and a half, and just this morning it crashed only once after 2-3 hours of use. This happens usually while gaming, as I have not had it crash when in simply doing anything that doesn't demand that many resourceds from the system.

I went and looked online for help, and found that debuggers would be able to open the dump files that the system spits out when this happens, I tried it and got something to work, the dump file from a watchdog folder, I don't even remember how I got there, but it had said that a video engine didn't respond in a timely manner. This might be correlated as when the crash happens it doesn't BSOD, rather the game starts hitting really low fps for about 3-4 seconds, and then the monitor doesn't detect any signal, at this point I can hear the audio start to jitter and cut out, but it's still there. After a few minutes of looking at a blank screen, the motherboard manufacturer splash screen comes up, and the system boots up in a normal way.

Here are my specs:

Motherboard: Aorus b450 pro wifi

CPU: Ryzen 3600x

GPU: MSI 2x Ventus 3060 ti

RAM: Corsair LPX 3000mhz 16gb

PSU: Aerocool 700w

Storage: Crucial MX500

Cooling: Coolermaster ML240L liquid cooler

If anybody knows how or why this is happening and can solve it I would greatly appreciate it.

:)

CipriUribe, Apr 5, 2021
  2. Kari Win User

Kernel-Power 41 (63)

Just to clarify this:

Kernel power 41 error only means that computer was shut down abrubtly. It tells that there were a sudden shut down, but nothing about why that happened.

When checking the Event Log, Kernel 41 is not important. Instead, it's important to see what happened just before it, what caused the shut down.

Really, the only thing Kernel 41 error tells is that computer was abrubtly shut down, unplanned.

Kari, Apr 5, 2021
  3. Kiciak Win User
    Kernel-Power 41 (63)

Ok my mistake, I had no problems from 03.04 to 12.04.

Kernel Power 41 63 error keeps coming back [​IMG]

Kiciak, Apr 5, 2021
  4. ICEBEAT Win User

Kernel Power 41 63 error keeps coming back

Kernel power 41 (63)

Только что я снова получил ошибку Kernel power 41 (63).

ICEBEAT, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

Kernel Power 41 63 error keeps coming back

1. Kernel Power 41 63 error keeps coming back - Similar Threads - Kernel Power error

2. kernel power 41 63 Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kernel power 41 63 Error: Hello everyone. From time to time my pc totally randomly restarts without any reason and without any blue screen. And its always the kernel power 41 63 error.Sometimes when I use the PC and sometimes even while doing absolutely nothing, just with a google chrome tap open and...
  3. kernel power 41 63 Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    kernel power 41 63 Error: Hello everyone. From time to time my pc totally randomly restarts without any reason and without any blue screen. And its always the kernel power 41 63 error.Sometimes when I use the PC and sometimes even while doing absolutely nothing, just with a google chrome tap open and...
  4. kernel power 41 63 Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Kernel Power 41 63 error continuously coming back and shuttingdown my system

Kernel Power 41 63 error continuously coming back and shuttingdown my system: I've looked for many things to resolve this issue, such as checking for updated drivers, keeping up good space in system, etc , but this didn't help at all. In the event viewer I enter after every crash and see the same thing, Kernel-Power, Event-ID 41, Task category 63, "The...
  6. Kernel Power 41 63 error continuously coming back and shuttingdown my system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel Power 41 63 error continuously coming back and shuttingdown my system: I've looked for many things to resolve this issue, such as checking for updated drivers, keeping up good space in system, etc , but this didn't help at all. In the event viewer I enter after every crash and see the same thing, Kernel-Power, Event-ID 41, Task category 63, "The...
  7. Kernel Power 41 63 error continuously coming back and shuttingdown my system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Kernel Power Error 41 63

Kernel Power Error 41 63: I have an old computer HP All in One that the kids use for homework. In the last month I have replaced the hard drive with a 2 TB SSD drive and did a fresh install of Windows 10. Before installing the SSD there were instances of the computer randomly shutting down. The...
  9. Kernel-power 41 63

Kernel-power 41 63: -System -Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power [ Guid] {331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4} EventID41 Version8 Level1 Task63 Opcode0 Keywords0x8000400000000002 -TimeCreated [ SystemTime] 2020-09-06T10:42:12.0013351Z EventRecordID8891 Correlation -Execution [...
  10. Kernel-Power 41 (63)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Kernel-Power 41 (63): Kernel-Power 41 (63). Had same problem last year but it disappeared. Now it back, and my computer restart like 2-3 times a day. Mostly on idle power, without games. Computer has about 18 months. Please let me know what kind of information I should past here. Thanks for help!...