Windows 10: Kernel Power 41 errors leading to random reboots

Discus and support Kernel Power 41 errors leading to random reboots in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I've an Asus x299 Strix Motherboard that I'm using with Asus ROG GTX 1070 08G graphics card, 2x8 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 RAM 3466 Mhz, Seagate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sun12_12, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Sun12_12 Win User

Kernel Power 41 errors leading to random reboots

Hi, I've an Asus x299 Strix Motherboard that I'm using with Asus ROG GTX 1070 08G graphics card, 2x8 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 RAM 3466 Mhz, Seagate Firecuda 2TB (ST2000DX002-2DV164) and corsair MP500 256 GB SSD as well as Intel Core I7 -7800 X @3.5 Ghz. My operating system is Windows 10 Pro which is updated regularly with the latest windows update.

My problem is that my PC is randomly rebooting especially while playing games. The error that I get in Windows event viewer is as follows:
    Event ID 41, Task Category 63, Source: Kernel-Power

"The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly."

Additionally, during the same time when the above log is created, I get another error which is as follows
    Event ID 11, Task Category None, Source: stornvme
    "The driver detected a controller error on \Device\RaidPort 1 "

I've already browsed through many of other posts on this forum regarding Kernel 41 error

As of now only 1 Seagate SATA drive is plugged into the SATA6G_1 port. The other SATA ports on the motherboard are empty.

Please help so that I can stop these random reboots.

:)

Sun12_12, Jan 1, 2019

2. Kernel Power 41 (63) error after updating to win10 from win7

Bump for solution

JacquesMongolfier, Jan 1, 2019
  3. tigger Win User
    tigger, Jan 1, 2019
  4. Kernel Power 41 errors leading to random reboots

Kernel Power 41 (63) error after updating to win10 from win7

Okay, I did a repair install. Videogame freezes disappeared.

But I still have the random reboots with Kernel Power 41(63) error.

JacquesMongolfier, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

Kernel Power 41 errors leading to random reboots

1. Kernel Power 41 errors leading to random reboots - Similar Threads - Kernel Power errors

2. Random Reboot problem. Kernel-Power Event 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Reboot problem. Kernel-Power Event 41: Hello, my pc has been experiencing problems relating to random reboots. PC has been randomly cutting out to a black screen and immediately rebooting to windows with the event 41 log in the event viewer. I don't figure this to be a hardware related issue, as everything in the...
  3. Random Reboot problem. Kernel-Power Event 41

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Reboot problem. Kernel-Power Event 41: Hello, my pc has been experiencing problems relating to random reboots. PC has been randomly cutting out to a black screen and immediately rebooting to windows with the event 41 log in the event viewer. I don't figure this to be a hardware related issue, as everything in the...
  4. Kernel-Power 41, pc rebooting randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel-Power 41, pc rebooting randomly: I have a big trouble with my PC with Windows 10.My PC reboot randmly with Kernel-Power 41 error.I have changed PSUI have changed MotherboardI have changed RAMI have changed GPU riserI tried to remove GPU riserI tried to undeclock the CPUI tried to underclock the RAMI tried to...
  5. Kernel-Power 41, pc rebooting randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernel-Power 41, pc rebooting randomly: I have a big trouble with my PC with Windows 10.My PC reboot randmly with Kernel-Power 41 error.I have changed PSUI have changed MotherboardI have changed RAMI have changed GPU riserI tried to remove GPU riserI tried to undeclock the CPUI tried to underclock the RAMI tried to...
  6. Kernel-Power 41, pc rebooting randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows 10 Randomly Reboots with Event 41 Kernel-Power

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Randomly Reboots with Event 41 Kernel-Power: On startup I generally get these event 55 logs Processor 9 in group 0 exposes the following power management capabilities: Idle state type: ACPI Idle C States 2 states Performance state type: ACPI Collaborative Processor Performance Control Nominal Frequency MHz: 3696...
  8. Random Kernel-Power Reboots

Random Kernel-Power Reboots: So, earlier in the week my system that was built in 2017 started crashing at random. It crashed when I was gaming then the next day it crashed while I was at work and the computer wasn't in use and it seems to crash after 14 hours. I then started doing online searches for...
  9. Kernel power 41 (63) reboot

Kernel power 41 (63) reboot: Hi- have been trying to fix this problem for weeks. started after i upgraded PC to win 10. Have done every test and tried lots of fixes. Have reinstalled windows and even bought a better HD (as previous tested a bit faulty) Driver verifier triggers the reboot problem but...
  10. Random restarts - Kernel Power 41

Random restarts - Kernel Power 41: Hello, Since connecting a new ssd drive (samsung evo 850 - installing only games on it - the system is on the second ssd drive) and reformatting my computer from time to time resets. If at the moment of reset, for example, music plays, you hear the sound freeze.I tried to...