Windows 10: Kernel-Power error 41 on PSU turn off

Discus and support Kernel-Power error 41 on PSU turn off in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, I dont know, if I put this in correct forum, if not, Im sorry. I have new PC with W10 and I have an problem. In event logs, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by awacs, Nov 22, 2016.

1. awacs Win User

Kernel-Power error 41 on PSU turn off

Hello,
    I dont know, if I put this in correct forum, if not, Im sorry.

I have new PC with W10 and I have an problem. In event logs, the Kernel-power critical error ID41 (63) keeps appearring. Problem is, that it onlky shows, when I turn off PC and turn off PSU. If I only turn off PC without turning off PSU, it wont appear. PC is not crashing, works normally except this error. Can you please help me what tha could be?

Thank you very much for help

:)

awacs, Nov 22, 2016

2. Kernel 41 Power issue

Hello,

When the computer shuts down or restarts unexpectedly, the Kernel Power Event ID 41 error occurs. Upon starting a computer running Windows, the system checks whether the computer was properly shut down. If the computer was not properly turned off, a Kernel
    Power Event 41 message is generated.

Regarding the error that you're getting, we suggest that you check the solution provided by

AndrewGeraci
    on this
    link

For more information regarding Windows Kernel power issue, kindly visit this
    article

Let us know how it turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Nov 22, 2016
  3. Event 41 Kernal Power Random Shutdowns, but not in Safemode

Hi Alex,

The error Event ID 41 "Kernel-Power" is usually a sign of a faulty PSU or power input. We suggest removing all extra drives, USB devices aside from keyboard and mouse that draws power from the computer causing the PSU to fail and force a restart. Safe Mode
    isn't forcing a restart because it disables all non-Microsoft related services. Make sure to check all power cables, including the cables from the power supply into motherboard and GPU are properly connected.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Nov 22, 2016
Thema:

Kernel-Power error 41 on PSU turn off

1. Kernel-Power error 41 on PSU turn off - Similar Threads - Kernel Power error

2. Kernel-Power 41 Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernel-Power 41 Error: When i first had this pc i had no problems with it i eventually restarted my windows tought that was the cause of this but it happened again any help ?-Provider[ Name]Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power[...
  3. Kernel Power Error 41

Kernel Power Error 41: Good day.I am in need of some assistance.My system keeps on getting BSOD and for the last while now, out of the blue.Error details:Log Name: SystemSource: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 2024/02/10 10:28:40 Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords:...
  4. Kernel Power Error 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel Power Error 41: Good day.I am in need of some assistance.My system keeps on getting BSOD and for the last while now, out of the blue.Error details:Log Name: SystemSource: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 2024/02/10 10:28:40 Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords:...
  5. Kernel Power Error 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel Power Error 41: For the last few months my PC has been having problems staying on. It will randomly shut down while I'm using my pc. I would like to know if there is something I can do to fix it before I just buy a new PSU. It all started when I updated to windows 11. After resetting my PC 4...
  6. Kernel Power 41 63 BugcheckCode 3221226010 - PSU or MoBo?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel Power 41 63 BugcheckCode 3221226010 - PSU or MoBo?: Hello Everybody! SOS! Help!Can't bear this alone anymore and running out of options. This is most likely beaten up issue, but seems that I've tried quite a few things to try to resolve it, but only 1 works for me and it's not great!Lets start with full PC spec:OS Name:...
  7. Kernel Power 41 63 BugcheckCode 3221226010 - PSU or MoBo?

Kernel Power 41 63 BugcheckCode 3221226010 - PSU or MoBo?: Hello Everybody! SOS! Help!Can't bear this alone anymore and running out of options. This is most likely beaten up issue, but seems that I've tried quite a few things to try to resolve it, but only 1 works for me and it's not great!Lets start with full PC spec:OS Name:...
  8. error 41 kernel power

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    error 41 kernel power: connected a sound bar via hdmi to usb converter. connected via usb to pc because the hdmi port wasnt working and i got this error https://imgur.com/a/hHTojZB . the hdmi port on the board doesnt seem to work is there something i need to do to make it work for the sound bar?...
  9. kernel error power 41

in Windows 10 Customization
    kernel error power 41: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkyPAJT0rdLygZdBz-5GqTX-t_GjuQ?e=CLCmCY get this while doing randomd things , i chected the psu single rail 12v psu is fine hdds are fine, bios is fine, please help ironiclly while getting the errors code this errored again , same issue just a crash...
  10. Kernel power error 41

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel power error 41: Hi! *Smile I have a problem. After upgrading from windows 8.1 to 10, when laptop goes to sleep mode, it won't turn on anymore. If I disable driver signature enforcement it starts normally. What could be wrong? Error file is in attachment. Thank's in advance! 37134