Windows 10: Kernel-Power Error, The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first.

Discus and support Kernel-Power Error, The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 1/05/2019 7:21:20 PM Event ID: 41 Task Category: (63) Level:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Shane_M666, May 1, 2019.

1. Kernel-Power Error, The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first.

Log Name: System
    Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power
    Date: 1/05/2019 7:21:20 PM
    Event ID: 41
    Task Category: (63)
    Level: Critical
    Keywords: (70368744177664),(2)
    User: SYSTEM
    Computer: DESKTOP-SMA156I
    Description:
    The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.
    Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" />
    <EventID>41</EventID>
    <Version>6</Version>
    <Level>1</Level>
    <Task>63</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-05-01T09:51:20.362271300Z" />
    <EventRecordID>29756</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-SMA156I</Computer>
    <Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
    </System>
    <EventData>
    <Data Name="BugcheckCode">126</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0xffffffffc0000005</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0xfffff80060148bf4</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0xffffd40006e17818</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0xffffd40006e17060</Data>
    <Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>
    <Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>
    <Data Name="Checkpoint">41</Data>
    <Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>
    <Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">2</Data>
    <Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">false</Data>
    <Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

Shane_M666, May 1, 2019

2. Error: "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" on Windows 10

Hi Anton,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern with the unexpected shutdown of the operating system. We will help you with this issue.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted power plan settings, third-party applications.

I suggest you to refer to the below thread check if your issue matches with the same.

If so, I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps provided by Anup Karkal
    on February 17, 2016 and check if it helps.

Kernel-Power: "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error
    could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly."

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, May 1, 2019
  3. MincoPolo Win User
    Kernel-Power Error, The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first.

Original title: Kernel-Power Error

Hello, I have been getting a Kernel-Power Error.

The general details are

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

The Details are as follows

Date: 31/01/2016 19:44:59

Computer: DESKTOP-POC61IN

Description:

Date: 31/01/2016 19:44:59

Computer: DESKTOP-POC61IN

Description:

The event details are in the text file provided

event details.txt

I have provided an evtx file.

kernelpowerdmp.evtx

My System specifications are at the link below

systemspecs.txt

Thank you in advance.

MincoPolo, May 1, 2019
  4. Kernel-Power Error, The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first.

restart and kernel-power event

Hi,

The kernel power event ID 41 error occurs when the computer is shut down, or it restarts unexpectedly. When a computer that is running Windows starts, a check is performed to determine whether the computer was shut down cleanly. If the computer was not shut
    down cleanly, a Kernel Power Event 41 message is generated.

Try this, see if it works for you:

• Go to "Settings"
    • Select "System"
    • Select "Power and Sleep"
    • Select "Additional Power Settings"
    • Select "Choose what the power buttons do"
    • Select "Change settings currently available"
    • Ensure that "Turn on fast start up" is deselected (unticked)
    • Click on "Save Changes"

Restart your computer after performing the steps.

Let us know if the above steps resolved the issue.

Venancio Khu, May 1, 2019
Thema:

Kernel-Power Error, The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first.

1. Kernel-Power Error, The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. - Similar Threads - Kernel Power Error

2. The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first.: Hi,Am running a web server on Azure, and it seems to restart unexpectedly every now and then.Have run WinDbg and it produced this:******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * *...
  3. The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first.: Hi,Am running a web server on Azure, and it seems to restart unexpectedly every now and then.Have run WinDbg and it produced this:******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * *...
  4. The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first: hello i usually make my pc shutdown with Simple Shutdown Timer because i like to listen to something while sleeping . this morning i woke up i find my pc has rebooted . its weird because it should be shutdown so i checked event viewers and find this . BugcheckCode159...
  5. Kernel-Power Error, The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first.

Kernel-Power Error, The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first.: Hi, PC randomly rebooted whilst playing GTA V. PC is 5 months old, specced up pretty good Ryzen 5 3600, 16GB 3200mhz, RTX 2080 Super etc <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> -<System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power"...
  6. Kernel-Power Error, The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first.

Kernel-Power Error, The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first.: My computer keeps shutting down almost everyday after the lid has been closed and I lose all progress in any previously open application. There are settings in place that are supposed to prevent the computer from shutting down after the lid but they are not effective. Here is...
  7. Kernel-Power Error, The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first

Kernel-Power Error, The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first: My computer is bug checking a lot when trying to wake up from hibernation or sleep. I'm getting Unexpected_Storage_Exception and other errors. The computer is a Dell G3 15 3579 (2018), Brazilian version. The only hardware change that I did was to install a HP SSD Ex920...
  8. The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first.: Windows frequently spontaneously reboots. The only message appearing in the logs is Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 9/16/2019 8:24:07 PM Event ID: 41 Task Category: (63) Level: Critical Keywords:...
  9. The system shut down without Cleanly shutting down first Kernel-Power

The system shut down without Cleanly shutting down first Kernel-Power: I have been getting this Event ID: 41 I in the past had several of these and changed motherboard which seems have fixed the issue, however it seems to have returned again. The last previous was back in 2016-12-02 this morning I get up to my main business computer/server has...
  10. The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first

in Windows 10 Support
    The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first: ( The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first) Event ID 41. I found these errors on event viewer No BSOD NO restarting automatically I think it happens sometimes when I restart the PC. It's a fresh install Windows 10 and brand new gaming PC 57586

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first when computer sleeps

2. (70368744177664)

3. (70368744177664) (2)

4. kernel power system,
  5. The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding crashed or lost power unexpectedly.,
  6. windows 10 dell system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. 703687441177664 2,
  7. The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. 2019,
  8. Windows 10 critical event kernel-power