Windows 10: Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63

Discus and support Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have been having this Critical error and it started about 1 day ago. I have no idea what is causing it. This is a critical issue and it occurs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Yash_Gupta, May 11, 2021.

1. Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63

Hello, I have been having this Critical error and it started about 1 day ago. I have no idea what is causing it. This is a critical issue and it occurs randomly at any time, the computer's screen instantly turns black or white with no errors or alarms with a scratching noise heard in bac background. And as per Event Viewer, this event has taken place 4 times this week, particularly twice today itself. I hope you can help me.Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 11-05-2021 14:54:13 Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 L

:)

Yash_Gupta, May 11, 2021

2. Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: (63)

On June 4, 2020 I suddenly started having a problem with spontaneous reboot of my computer, which the first time led to an endless reboot loop, upon which I took the option of reinstalling Windows 10, and losing all my installed programs. The only things
    I reinstalled were the printer drivers, Norton anti-virus, and Chrome. But the problem was not fixed ... the computer still spontaneously reboots with the event error Kernel-power, event ID 41, task category 63. I uninstalled Chrome, but the problem persisted,
    very often having the computer crash and reboot when I simply clicked on the Edge browser icon. The only guess I have at the moment is that either Windows 10 updated and introduced the problem, or the Norton 360 anti-virus updated and introduced the problem.
    The issue is unpredictable, but it has happened 3 times in the past hour. Any suggestions on what I can do?

Grendel Khan, May 11, 2021
  3. PC Crash, Kernel-Power, Category 63, ID 41, Region ID 2070

To further assist you regarding your concern, we suggest that you follow the answer of
    Jessen P provided on this thread.
    The steps will help you isolate the issue regarding the same concern that you’ve encountered about the behavior of your assembled computer.

Keep us updated about your concern for additional assistance.

Joseph Ban, May 11, 2021
  4. Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63

Event ID 41 Task Category 63

If i get no BSODs, no errors, no events logged in event viewer apart from kernel power 41 (63), not even the windows did not shut down successfully screen (don't know if that is still in windows 10), and the computer just turns off and a few seconds later it turns back on, is it safe to assume that it is the power supply and not the motherboard? Because I have heard that this can be caused by the motherboard. Also when this happens, is it harmful for the rest of the hardware?

Machinematrix, May 11, 2021
Thema:

Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63

1. Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63 - Similar Threads - Kernel Power Event

2. Kernel Power Error , Event ID 41, Task Category 63

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel Power Error , Event ID 41, Task Category 63: Often I have my PC crash Without BSOD and will reboot when doing low poly blender model but other times I can use have a scene with thousands of vertices it crashes at other times doing other things but it is mostly frequent in blender. I have tried some troubleshooting tips...
  3. Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63

Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63: I keep getting crashes while playing games. It reboots like a restart then comes back up with no BSOD. I have upgraded Power Supply, RAM, and Motherboard. It's not overheating I have looked at the temps and nothing is overheating. I need some help trying to fix this....
  4. Windows Kernel-Power Event Id 41 Task Category 63

Windows Kernel-Power Event Id 41 Task Category 63: System crashes at random times and I am unsure why. Under the event viewer when I click on details, I get the following: EventData BugcheckCode0 BugcheckParameter10x0 BugcheckParameter20x0 BugcheckParameter30x0 BugcheckParameter40x0 SleepInProgress0 PowerButtonTimestamp0...
  5. Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63

Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63: Dear Administrators, I am having constant issue of this BSOD when doing anything with sound; either through the on board Realtek sound card or Bluetooth headphone. Downloaded Audio driver version 6.0.1.7647 from official Asus site for AIO V230IC don't seem to be able to...
  6. Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63

Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63: Hi. I have been having this critical error for over a month and I don't have any clue to what caused this error. BSOD never happened when this happened. I have stress tested the PSU, CPU, and RAM without any hiccups like overheating or BSOD. I am unable to recreate this error...
  7. Event 41, Kernel-Power, Task Category 63

Event 41, Kernel-Power, Task Category 63: My desktop is regularly shutting down and restarting. I have run BurninTest and this has not identified any hardware faults. I have manually gone through the drivers to check for any updates. The event properties for last instance of this error are as follows: -<Event...
  8. Kernel-Power Event ID 41 Task Category 63 BSOD

Kernel-Power Event ID 41 Task Category 63 BSOD: I'm having serious problems with kind of BSOD. It happens seemingly at random, even when doing basic web browsing or navigating the file explorer. Here are my PC's specs: OS: Windows 10 Home x64 version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x Motherboard: Asus...
  9. Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63

Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63: Brand new laptop of acwr aspire 3i3 7th gen, 7020 3 months old with less usage, since 2 days back, laptop started to shutdown suddenly in ac adaptor plug in condition. Done the following 1. Bios update 2. Acpi, ac adaptor driver update and reset battery 3. Graphics card...
  10. Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63

Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63: On June 4, 2020 I suddenly started having a problem with spontaneous reboot of my computer, which the first time led to an endless reboot loop, upon which I took the option of reinstalling Windows 10, and losing all my installed programs. The only things I reinstalled were...