Windows 10: Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63

Discus and support Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have been having this Critical error and it started about 1 day ago. I have no idea what is causing it. This is a critical issue and it occurs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Yash_Gupta, May 11, 2021.

1. Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63

Hello, I have been having this Critical error and it started about 1 day ago. I have no idea what is causing it. This is a critical issue and it occurs randomly at any time, the computer's screen instantly turns black or white with no errors or alarms with a scratching noise heard in bac background. And as per Event Viewer, this event has taken place 4 times this week, particularly twice today itself. I hope you can help me.Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 11-05-2021 14:54:13 Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 L

:)

Yash_Gupta, May 11, 2021

2. Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: (63)

On June 4, 2020 I suddenly started having a problem with spontaneous reboot of my computer, which the first time led to an endless reboot loop, upon which I took the option of reinstalling Windows 10, and losing all my installed programs. The only things
    I reinstalled were the printer drivers, Norton anti-virus, and Chrome. But the problem was not fixed ... the computer still spontaneously reboots with the event error Kernel-power, event ID 41, task category 63. I uninstalled Chrome, but the problem persisted,
    very often having the computer crash and reboot when I simply clicked on the Edge browser icon. The only guess I have at the moment is that either Windows 10 updated and introduced the problem, or the Norton 360 anti-virus updated and introduced the problem.
    The issue is unpredictable, but it has happened 3 times in the past hour. Any suggestions on what I can do?

Grendel Khan, May 11, 2021
  3. PC Crash, Kernel-Power, Category 63, ID 41, Region ID 2070

To further assist you regarding your concern, we suggest that you follow the answer of
    Jessen P provided on this thread.
    The steps will help you isolate the issue regarding the same concern that you’ve encountered about the behavior of your assembled computer.

Keep us updated about your concern for additional assistance.

Joseph Ban, May 11, 2021
  4. Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63

Event ID 41 Task Category 63

If i get no BSODs, no errors, no events logged in event viewer apart from kernel power 41 (63), not even the windows did not shut down successfully screen (don't know if that is still in windows 10), and the computer just turns off and a few seconds later it turns back on, is it safe to assume that it is the power supply and not the motherboard? Because I have heard that this can be caused by the motherboard. Also when this happens, is it harmful for the rest of the hardware?

Machinematrix, May 11, 2021
Thema:

Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63

1. Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63 - Similar Threads - Kernel Power Event

2. Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63: Hey, everyone. I've been dealing with this issue for a while now and can't seem to figure out what has been causing it. Off and on my entire PC will freeze up while playing a game and then reboot. It's happened twice today, both while playing Baldur's Gate 3. Here's what's...
  3. Kernel-Power Event ID 41 Task Category 63

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel-Power Event ID 41 Task Category 63: I have been having this issue for a few weeks now, my computer will crash seemingly at random and give me a BSOD very briefly before it restarts. I have read every forum I can find on the issue and done everything to fix it but it has been no help. So far I have updated...
  4. Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63: hello, I've been having this issue for the past month now. every time i run a game/ browse the internet, my pc crashed about 10 minutes in.this I what pops up whenever I go to check out the problem.- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">-...
  5. Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63: Hello, I’ve been dealing with this Critical error for quite some time now. The issue only happens when I’m gaming and at completely random times. Sometimes I’ll go weeks without getting any, and sometimes I’ll get four in one day like I did the other day, which finally...
  6. Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63: Hello I have been having this critical error for over the past few months and it only happens when I am playing graphic intensive games such as the new MW2 2022. If I am playing a less intensive game then it will take longer until it crashes with this error message. But when...
  7. Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63

Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63: Hi there... For a long time, I having this repeated critical error for at least a year, where my laptop would forcibly shutdown randomly without any trigger causing it. Prior shutdown, it came with a bluescreen that telling me, 'Your PC ran into a problem and needs to...
  8. Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63

Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63: Hello, I have been having this Critical error since a while ago, and I have no clue what is causing it. The first time I realized the problem, the computer just turned off after I closed the lid, and it turned on on its own, now it has become a more frequent issue. Nothing of...
  9. Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63

Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63: I have the same problem written in this post.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kernel-power-event-id-41-task-category-63/2f4b467d-38bc-40a9-86f7-334559cc1f6e?page=1This "unexpected restart" stopped by changing sound device from Microsoft HD audio driver to...
  10. Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63

Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63: Ive been having this Issue for months now, and I dont know what to do. Ive read somewhere that i should get a new PSU, but is there really no other fix? I dont really want to invest in a new one. I posted this question once a few months ago and got suggested to delete the...