Windows 10: Kernel-Power Event id 41

Discus and support Kernel-Power Event id 41 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys for the past few days sometimes my computer starts to freeze for a sec and i cant move my mouse around and it will restarts by it self. when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AmirAcle, Apr 7, 2016.

1. AmirAcle Win User

Kernel-Power Event id 41

Hi guys for the past few days sometimes my computer starts to freeze for a sec and i cant move my mouse around and it will restarts by it self.
    when i go check my Events logs for my pc this comes up Kernel-Power Event id 41 The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.
    Also when i go check my Reliability Monitor in Windows 10 it says Windows was not properly shut down. does anyone know how to fix this problem? i wanst sure where to post this because it wasn't Blue screen it just freezes you cant move anything makes random sound like bluescreen and than restarts can anyone help me out thanks

:)

AmirAcle, Apr 7, 2016

2. Kernel Power 41 (63) error after updating to win10 from win7

Hi Jacques,

Let's take care of the Kernel Power 41 issue. Please visit
    Windows Kernel event ID 41 error
    for more information and possible fixes for the issue.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Apr 7, 2016
  3. HowPri Win User
    Dell XPS laptop crashes if mains power removed but battery 100% full and "healthy"

Thanks for your reply, but I still have the problem.

I changed the power setting to 'Balanced' and the troubleshooter didn't find any problems.

I think the Kernel Power Event ID 41, Task Category 63 I have in the Event Log is the key to solving this.

I found a similar thread at
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kernel-power-event-id-41-task63/b42b03a7-f3c5-4276-940c-f094608c7a5c

on this form, but that didn't seem to find a solution either.

HowPri, Apr 7, 2016
Thema:

Kernel-Power Event id 41

1. Kernel-Power Event id 41 - Similar Threads - Kernel Power Event

2. Kernel Power Event ID 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel Power Event ID 41: Trying to figure out why my PC keeps shutting off. Here are the logs of this error:- System - Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power [ Guid] {331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4} EventID 41 Version 9 Level 1 Task 63 Opcode 0 Keywords 0x8000400000000002 - TimeCreated...
  3. Kernel Power Event ID 41

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernel Power Event ID 41: Trying to figure out why my PC keeps shutting off. Here are the logs of this error:- System - Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power [ Guid] {331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4} EventID 41 Version 9 Level 1 Task 63 Opcode 0 Keywords 0x8000400000000002 - TimeCreated...
  4. kernel power id event 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kernel power id event 41: Hi, when I turned on my computer, there was a blue screen and the computer eventually shut down. After checking the event viewer, I found out that there were 25 other kernel power events that occurred. I use my computer very often but it has never suddenly crashed. I am...
  5. kernel power id event 41

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    kernel power id event 41: Hi, when I turned on my computer, there was a blue screen and the computer eventually shut down. After checking the event viewer, I found out that there were 25 other kernel power events that occurred. I use my computer very often but it has never suddenly crashed. I am...
  6. Kernel-Power with event ID 41

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel-Power with event ID 41: I was just playing a game and suddenly the screen where it says shut down appear and the computer stopped. After that i turned it back on and saw the event viewer saying "Kernel-Power" with the event ID 41. I don't think its from the power sypply. Can someone help me?...
  7. Kernel Power Event ID: 41

in Windows 10 Customization
    Kernel Power Event ID: 41: This error is associated with the crash of my Windows system at start up. Its description is: The system has rebooted without cleanlyshutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stoppedresponding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly. The catch is that...
  8. Event ID 41 Kernel-Power

Event ID 41 Kernel-Power: I've had a few occasions lately where my computer is on but crashes/turns itself off and I've no idea why or how to look at fixing the issue. Where do I start? Event Manager says Event ID 41 Kernel-Power...
  9. Kernel-Power Event ID 41

Kernel-Power Event ID 41: My system from time to time will crash on me with the blue screen of death showing Kernel-Power as the error code Last night at 1:30 AM the system crashed but this time a Dell Screen came on and said it could not find a hard drive. I was able to shut it down by clicking the...
  10. Kernel-power event id 41

Kernel-power event id 41: Every day i have a problem with my Acer aspire A315 randomly freezing and restarting, when i've looked at the event log this is what it shows Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 11/12/2018 10:06:42 Event ID: 41 Task...