Windows 10: Kernel-Power Event id 41

Discus and support Kernel-Power Event id 41 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys for the past few days sometimes my computer starts to freeze for a sec and i cant move my mouse around and it will restarts by it self. when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AmirAcle, Apr 7, 2016.

1. AmirAcle Win User

Kernel-Power Event id 41

Hi guys for the past few days sometimes my computer starts to freeze for a sec and i cant move my mouse around and it will restarts by it self.
    when i go check my Events logs for my pc this comes up Kernel-Power Event id 41 The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.
    Also when i go check my Reliability Monitor in Windows 10 it says Windows was not properly shut down. does anyone know how to fix this problem? i wanst sure where to post this because it wasn't Blue screen it just freezes you cant move anything makes random sound like bluescreen and than restarts can anyone help me out thanks

:)

AmirAcle, Apr 7, 2016

2. Kernel Power 41 (63) error after updating to win10 from win7

Hi Jacques,

Let's take care of the Kernel Power 41 issue. Please visit
    Windows Kernel event ID 41 error
    for more information and possible fixes for the issue.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Apr 7, 2016
  3. HowPri Win User
    Dell XPS laptop crashes if mains power removed but battery 100% full and "healthy"

Thanks for your reply, but I still have the problem.

I changed the power setting to 'Balanced' and the troubleshooter didn't find any problems.

I think the Kernel Power Event ID 41, Task Category 63 I have in the Event Log is the key to solving this.

I found a similar thread at
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kernel-power-event-id-41-task63/b42b03a7-f3c5-4276-940c-f094608c7a5c

on this form, but that didn't seem to find a solution either.

HowPri, Apr 7, 2016
Thema:

Kernel-Power Event id 41

1. Kernel-Power Event id 41 - Similar Threads - Kernel Power Event

2. Kernel-power event id 41

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel-power event id 41: Every day i have a problem with my Acer aspire A315 randomly freezing and restarting, when i've looked at the event log this is what it shows Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 11/12/2018 10:06:42 Event ID: 41 Task...
  3. Kernel-Power ERROR ID 41

Kernel-Power ERROR ID 41: System - Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power EventID 41 Version 6 Level 1 Task 63 Opcode 0 Keywords 0x8000400000000002 - TimeCreated [ SystemTime] 2018-10-14T15:19:30.733733100Z EventRecordID 32133 Correlation - Execution [ ProcessID] 4 [ ThreadID] 8 Channel...
  4. Event 41, Kernel-Power

Event 41, Kernel-Power: I need help as my computer seems to randomly shut off. This problem started occurring completely randomly. It shuts off and then continues to shut off and attempt to restart until it eventually comes back. I temporary turned off the power source and have just turned it back...
  5. Kernel-Power Event ID 41 BSOD

Kernel-Power Event ID 41 BSOD: Not sure why this happened. I've gotten this BSOD around 4 times, and all four times I remember using chrome with a lot of tabs open (High ram usage) as well as watching a video. Idk how to give info about my system, or any data on the crash. Any help would be greatly...
  6. Kernel-Power Event ID 41 BSOD Dell E7270

Kernel-Power Event ID 41 BSOD Dell E7270: Hello community, I have reocurring BSODs on my machine. Dell Latitude E7270, i7-6600U, 16GB Ram, Win 10 Enterprise 64-bit. System is up to date according to Dell Command Update. The BSOD usually appears when closing or opening many programs at once. Link to Dump File...
  7. Kernel-Power (Event 41)

Kernel-Power (Event 41): Sorry to add another problem to the pile of Event 41s, Mobo: ASRock FM2A88X-ITX+ RAM: 16GB Team Vulcan (Also attempted with G.Skill Ripjaws, no change) CPU: AMD A10-7870K Radeon R7 @ 3.9 GHz GPU: AMD R9 280X @ 3GB (PowerColor) PSU: Corsair 600W (Had 500W, believed...
  8. Kernel Power Event ID 41 when just browsing the internet

Kernel Power Event ID 41 when just browsing the internet: Hello I'm not sure if this is the right section as not getting a BSOD but my computer locks up randomly when doing nothing basically, all i'm doing is browsing the internet. I have to press the power the button to shut my computer down then switch it on again. When i...
  9. Frequent crashes Kernel-Power Event ID 41

Frequent crashes Kernel-Power Event ID 41: Over the passed month I've been having crashes where the monitor (Which is actually a HDTV) turns off but the computer itself seems to be on. The monitor has it's standard No Signal Detected as if the TV is turned on but not my computer. Both the front panel lights behave as...
  10. Random Kernel Power, Event ID 41 Task 63, No B.S.O.D.

in Windows 10 Support
    Random Kernel Power, Event ID 41 Task 63, No B.S.O.D.: Hello! Recently I've been experiencing random shutdowns of my entire system exclusively while gaming. I would normally expect a B.S.O.D. from an unstable system, but, unfortunately, no screen appears. The only thing that happens is that the system restarts itself suddenly...