Windows 10: Kernel Power Failure

Discus and support Kernel Power Failure in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, Computer Novice Here, I keep getting a kernel power failure with this event log Can someone point me in the right direction? Event... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BrianRichards4, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Kernel Power Failure

Hello,

Computer Novice Here, I keep getting a kernel power failure with this event log

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

- <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" />
    <EventID>41</EventID>
    <Version>6</Version>
    <Level>1</Level>
    <Task>63</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-01-07T17:00:47.925658000Z" />
    <EventRecordID>1032</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-6LQH01U</Computer>
    <Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
    </System>
    - <EventData>
    <Data Name="BugcheckCode">340</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0xffffcc0fbc382000</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="SleepInProgress">1</Data>
    <Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>
    <Data Name="Checkpoint">2</Data>
    <Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>
    <Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">4</Data>
    <Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">true</Data>
    <Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

BrianRichards4, Jan 7, 2019

2. restart and kernel-power event

Hi,

The kernel power event ID 41 error occurs when the computer is shut down, or it restarts unexpectedly. When a computer that is running Windows starts, a check is performed to determine whether the computer was shut down cleanly. If the computer was not shut
    down cleanly, a Kernel Power Event 41 message is generated.

Try this, see if it works for you:

• Go to "Settings"
    • Select "System"
    • Select "Power and Sleep"
    • Select "Additional Power Settings"
    • Select "Choose what the power buttons do"
    • Select "Change settings currently available"
    • Ensure that "Turn on fast start up" is deselected (unticked)
    • Click on "Save Changes"

Restart your computer after performing the steps.

Let us know if the above steps resolved the issue.

Venancio Khu, Jan 7, 2019
  3. After upgrading to WIndows 10 i get Kernel security check failure

It happens to me at any time, whithout advise, without signal, etc.

LuchoPizarro, Jan 7, 2019
  4. Kernel Power Failure

BSOD - Kernel Security Check Failure

Hi Ashton,

There's a lot of reason for booting in to a BSOD, like problems with the driver for your display adapter or the
    video output is being sent to an unexpected port. KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE error is usually caused by Memory or Driver incompatibility issues or corruption of system data.
    In order for us to efficiently assist you, we just have few questions for you:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Kernel Power Failure

1. Kernel Power Failure - Similar Threads - Kernel Power Failure

2. win10 kernel-power 41 with blue screen kernel security check failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    win10 kernel-power 41 with blue screen kernel security check failure: Event Description:From November, my laptop had encountered an issue with restarting while running games. Then it happen while using C4D, even while I browse the website. I found kernel-power 41 in the log. I tried reinstalling the graphics card driver and reinstalling the...
  3. Kernel Power failure error 41 pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel Power failure error 41 pls help: I am using Dell Inspiron 3542. It has been so long I am facing this issue from 2017 after updating from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10.Now I am using windows 10 21H2. After using laptop for half an hour it shows BSOD with different Error ID like SYSTEM_FAILUREKERNEL_POWER_...
  4. Kernel Power failure error 41 pls help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernel Power failure error 41 pls help: I am using Dell Inspiron 3542. It has been so long I am facing this issue from 2017 after updating from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10.Now I am using windows 10 21H2. After using laptop for half an hour it shows BSOD with different Error ID like SYSTEM_FAILUREKERNEL_POWER_...
  5. Kernel Power failure error 41 pls help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Kernel Power Failures and High Refresh Rates?

Kernel Power Failures and High Refresh Rates?: I’ve been having some problems with my gaming PC and random crashes. What will happen is that I will play certain games, anywhere from 20 seconds up to 5 minutes, and the computer will black screen and restart. When I check the event log, it’s the same message every time....
  7. Kernel failure?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Kernel failure?: My computer keeps on crashing lately, almost always a few minutes after startup. I have no idea what's going on and I tried all the methods that you can find online. I zipped the files and uploaded to wetransfer; here's the link: https://we.tl/t-2i7QgXruFJ If anybody...
  8. Battery issues only in Windows (Kernel-Power-Failure)

in Windows 10 Support
    Battery issues only in Windows (Kernel-Power-Failure): I'm not sure where the best place for this is, so please mods move it to the right spot. Hey, so for a while now I've believed that my battery is dying. It probably is, but today I noticed that it's probably not as bad as I thought. So, I'll be happily using my laptop for a...
  9. BSOD kernel security check failure - kernel power problem ?

BSOD kernel security check failure - kernel power problem ?: Hi all, I bought a new computer a month ago, and am having BSOD each day. It's a Kernel Security Check Failure, and when i look in the event watcher, i can see a kernel-power critical error. Attachment 57819 Thanks for your help ! 36755
  10. Kernel-Power

in Windows 10 Support
    Kernel-Power: Hello everyone. Months ago i had kernel-power event 41 problem, PC was restarting itself without warning. Then my PC started freezing and beeping so i took it to service, they said hdd is dead so i bought a new one. I didn't have problems then but now i got kernel-power...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows kernel power 1032