Windows 10: Kernel-Power ID-41 Task 61

Discus and support Kernel-Power ID-41 Task 61 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ever since last thursday, my computer has been randomly shutting down, unfortunately half the time I didn't catch the BSOD screen because it happened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by smakzillaa-[xboxvenue], Jun 24, 2021.

1. Kernel-Power ID-41 Task 61

Ever since last thursday, my computer has been randomly shutting down, unfortunately half the time I didn't catch the BSOD screen because it happened when I wasn't around. On saturday, June 19 it happened while I was there and it said something about wdfilter.sys. So searched it up and saw it tied to Windows Defender, then installed a antivirus software I used to use before I had to reformat my computer.This seemed to fix the problem, til it happened on Tuesday June 22, but it was also when I wasn't there and there wasn't error codes in the event viewer, same thing happened today June 24.I z

:)

smakzillaa-[xboxvenue], Jun 24, 2021

2. Kernel-Power event id 41. BugcheckCode 0

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Is this issue specific while playing a particular game?
    3. Which edition of Windows are you currently using?

A Kernel Power Event 41 can occur in the following scenarios.

Scenario 1: The computer restarts, and there is a Stop error BugcheckCode in the event data.

Scenario 2: The computer is shut down by pressing and holding the power button.

Scenario 3: The system randomly restarts and no Stop error BugcheckCode is listed, or the computer is completely unresponsive (hard hang).

I suggest you refer the article on Kernel
    Power Event ID 41
    and follow the steps for the scenario that is causing this error on your PC.

Additionally, you can refer the article on Windows
    Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows

and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jun 24, 2021
  3. Kernel-Power Event ID 41 Task 63

Hello,

The kernel power event ID 41 error may happen when the computer is shut down, or it restarts unexpectedly.

To help resolve your concern, kindly follow the steps created by Nyima Yonten on this

Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Raymond Ave, Jun 24, 2021
  4. Kernel-Power ID-41 Task 61

KERNEL-POWER ID :41 WINDOWS 10

I am serious problem in my new LAPTOP ASUS because of sudden shutdown that reports in eventlog KERNEL-POWER ID :41. There is no correction of this error in MICROSOFT WINDOWS and I dont know how to fix this.Please help urgent.

See below the urgency of this POWERFAILURE in a new LAPTOP!!!!!!

Crítico 24/12/2017 00:01:18 Kernel-Power
    41 (63)

Crítico 23/12/2017 23:56:09 Kernel-Power 41
    (63)

Crítico 23/12/2017 23:38:50 Kernel-Power 41
    (63)

Crítico 23/12/2017 23:34:18 Kernel-Power 41
    (63)

Crítico 23/12/2017 22:14:48 Kernel-Power 41
    (63)

Crítico 23/12/2017 21:42:57 Kernel-Power 41
    (63)

Crítico 23/12/2017 13:41:00 Kernel-Power 41
    (63)

Crítico 23/12/2017 12:04:11 Kernel-Power 41
    (63)

Crítico 23/12/2017 01:04:20 Kernel-Power 41
    (63)

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup

PedroPortugalMassamá, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

Kernel-Power ID-41 Task 61

1. Kernel-Power ID-41 Task 61 - Similar Threads - Kernel Power Task

2. problemi con kernel-power 41 61

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problemi con kernel-power 41 61: Salve, da qualche giorno che ogni volta che gioco a Call of duty Warzone il computer va in crash all'inizio della partita riesco a fare una partita si e una no ho scoperto questo errore. Il problema lo ho solo con questo gioco con altri giochi nessun problema. Ho reinstallato...
  3. problemi con kernel-power 41 61

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problemi con kernel-power 41 61: Salve, da qualche giorno che ogni volta che gioco a Call of duty Warzone il computer va in crash all'inizio della partita riesco a fare una partita si e una no ho scoperto questo errore. Il problema lo ho solo con questo gioco con altri giochi nessun problema. Ho reinstallato...
  4. Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63

Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63: Hello, I have been having this Critical error since a while ago, and I have no clue what is causing it. The first time I realized the problem, the computer just turned off after I closed the lid, and it turned on on its own, now it has become a more frequent issue. Nothing of...
  5. Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63

Kernel-Power, Event ID 41, Task Category: 63: I have the same problem written in this post.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kernel-power-event-id-41-task-category-63/2f4b467d-38bc-40a9-86f7-334559cc1f6e?page=1This "unexpected restart" stopped by changing sound device from Microsoft HD audio driver to...
  6. Kernel-Power Event ID 41 task 63

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel-Power Event ID 41 task 63: Hi, i recently built a gaming pc and received it in august but i have been facing non stop issues as my pc restarts at random times when it is idle or when im using the internet to watch youtube and or netflix. I cant do any work on my pc due to this issue. However, when i...
  7. Kernel Power Critical Error ID 43 Task 61

Kernel Power Critical Error ID 43 Task 61: For a while I've been getting this error [ATTACH] I've googled it a lot and tried almost everything I found and nothing has been fixed, please let me know if you guys have any ideas of what I should or can do to fix this....
  8. Kernel-Power ID 41

Kernel-Power ID 41: I have following problem: -<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> -<System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>6</Version> <Level>1</Level>...
  9. Kernel Power -Event ID 41 - Task 63

Kernel Power -Event ID 41 - Task 63: Since 2019 late I have daily reboots for "Event ID 41 Task 63." I have looked at other's comments, but one says Microsoft wont answer the questions about this. I have Win 10, 750 watt power, 980Strix Vid card, Pro gamer Mobo, no heating probs and no overclocking. Is there a...
  10. Kernel-Power ID 41

Kernel-Power ID 41: Hi everyone, I have bought a new PC and since then I have had these BSOD frequently. I have a list of the names of the blue screens as it showed. I performed a clean installation and installed all drivers, all updated to date. This is a list of the errors that appeared...