Windows 10: Kernel-Power problem

Discus and support Kernel-Power problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; - System - Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power [ Guid] {331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4} EventID 41 Version 6 Level 1 Task 63 Opcode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Arjun_27, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Arjun_27 Win User

Kernel-Power problem

- System
    -
    Provider
    [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power
    [ Guid] {331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}
    EventID 41
    Version 6
    Level 1
    Task 63
    Opcode 0
    Keywords 0x8000400000000002
    - TimeCreated
    [ SystemTime] 2019-03-02T02:47:42.135022200Z
    EventRecordID 5882
    Correlation
    -
    Execution
    [ ProcessID] 4
    [ ThreadID] 8
    Channel System
    Computer DESKTOP-IM204DS
    - Security
    [ UserID] S-1-5-18
    - EventData
    BugcheckCode
    BugcheckParameter1 0x0
    BugcheckParameter2 0x0
    BugcheckParameter3 0x0
    BugcheckParameter4 0x0
    SleepInProgress 0
    PowerButtonTimestamp 0
    BootAppStatus 0
    Checkpoint 0
    ConnectedStandbyInProgress false
    SystemSleepTransitionsToOn 0
    CsEntryScenarioInstanceId 0
    BugcheckInfoFromEFI false
    CheckpointStatus

Been having this problem for a while, the same event log shows for each time my computer randomly crashes, i've updated all of the drivers I could find. I have also followed online procedures such as configuring sleep policies, wlan properties and their ability to wake device etc.

:)

Arjun_27, Mar 1, 2019

2. restart and kernel-power event

Hi,

The kernel power event ID 41 error occurs when the computer is shut down, or it restarts unexpectedly. When a computer that is running Windows starts, a check is performed to determine whether the computer was shut down cleanly. If the computer was not shut
    down cleanly, a Kernel Power Event 41 message is generated.

Try this, see if it works for you:

• Go to "Settings"
    • Select "System"
    • Select "Power and Sleep"
    • Select "Additional Power Settings"
    • Select "Choose what the power buttons do"
    • Select "Change settings currently available"
    • Ensure that "Turn on fast start up" is deselected (unticked)
    • Click on "Save Changes"

Restart your computer after performing the steps.

Let us know if the above steps resolved the issue.

Venancio Khu, Mar 1, 2019
  3. Kernel 41 Power issue

Hello,

When the computer shuts down or restarts unexpectedly, the Kernel Power Event ID 41 error occurs. Upon starting a computer running Windows, the system checks whether the computer was properly shut down. If the computer was not properly turned off, a Kernel
    Power Event 41 message is generated.

Regarding the error that you're getting, we suggest that you check the solution provided by

AndrewGeraci
    on this
    link

For more information regarding Windows Kernel power issue, kindly visit this
    article

Let us know how it turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Mar 1, 2019
  4. axe0 Win User

Kernel-Power problem

Power Kernel 41 Error, During Gaming, Possibly Software?

Hi storm shadow,

There are 3 different crashes
    1. A freeze crash
    2. A sudden shutdown/restart crash
    3. A bluescreen crash

A memory dump will only be created when a bluescreen crash occurs.
    A kernel event id 41 only means an unexpected power problem has occured what happens with both a shutdown/restart and bluescreen crashes.

I would suggest to check the connection of the components and make sure everything is connected properly to start with.

axe0, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

Kernel-Power problem

1. Kernel-Power problem - Similar Threads - Kernel Power problem

2. Problem Event 41, Kernel-Power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem Event 41, Kernel-Power: Hi, Recently my PC is rebooting suddenly, without even having any kind of BSoD to understand what the problem is. I've opened the event viewer, which shows the Event 41, Kernel-Power, but in the details the values are all at 0, so I don't have any clue what could be the...
  3. Problem Event 41, Kernel-Power

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem Event 41, Kernel-Power: Hi, Recently my PC is rebooting suddenly, without even having any kind of BSoD to understand what the problem is. I've opened the event viewer, which shows the Event 41, Kernel-Power, but in the details the values are all at 0, so I don't have any clue what could be the...
  4. Problem Event 41, Kernel-Power

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. event 41,kernel-power problem

event 41,kernel-power problem: i am having event 41, kernel-power in the event viewer. i already replaced my motherboard and still getting this error on a newly formatted drive. this error happens 10 times now on when i installed my new motherboard.here is a mini...
  6. event 41,kernel-power problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    event 41,kernel-power problem: i am having event 41, kernel-power in the event viewer.i already replaced my motherboard and still getting this error on a newly formatted drive. here is a mini dumphttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AgvSJyDwScaak0-Xh-GZFp0zRwlui did a 30min cinebench and finished it. i really do not know...
  7. event 41,kernel-power problem

event 41,kernel-power problem: i am having event 41, kernel-power in the event viewer.i already replaced my motherboard and still getting this error on a newly formatted drive. here is a mini dumphttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AgvSJyDwScaak0-Xh-GZFp0zRwlui did a 30min cinebench and finished it. i really do not know...
  8. Kernel-Power 41 63 problem

Kernel-Power 41 63 problem: Hello there, My laptop has been randomly restarting without warning. I have an Lenovo Ideapad 5. It has an AMD Ryzen 7 5700U for the CPU. It had AMD Radeon graphics. It has 512gb of storage and 16gb of RAM. I've done some searching and found out what the problem is but i...
  9. Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Problem: : System : Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power : 11/7/2020 10:31:06 : 41 : 63 : : 70368744177664,2 : SYSTEM : DESKTOP-T1R4DSK : Xml: <Event...
  10. Kernel-Power 41 problem

Kernel-Power 41 problem: Hello, for the past week, everytime I leave my pc on idle and come back I see that it was restarted, at first I didn't give it attention but yesterday I decided format it and the problem remained. I've done some research and found on the event viewer that I had a critical...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power {331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4} EventID 41