Windows 10: kernel32.dll file is missing from my PC windows 7 from last 4 days how to get it please suggest

Discus and support kernel32.dll file is missing from my PC windows 7 from last 4 days how to get it please suggest in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; kernel32.dll file is missing from my PC windows 7 from last 4 days how to get it please suggest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Devkinandan Agarwal, Jun 3, 2023.

1. kernel32.dll file is missing from my PC windows 7 from last 4 days how to get it please suggest

kernel32.dll file is missing from my PC windows 7 from last 4 days how to get it please suggest

:)

Devkinandan Agarwal, Jun 3, 2023
  2. Jimmy6 Win User

KERNEL32.dll issues.

For fix kernel32.dll Error just follow this tutorials :- "youtu.be/_kFmrvcYZFc"

Jimmy6, Jun 3, 2023
  3. Asylum Win User
    UT3.EXE Kernel32.DLL error

Last time i had a error like that i just downloaded the file and replaced it!!
    You can get the file here

Asylum, Jun 3, 2023
  4. kernel32.dll file is missing from my PC windows 7 from last 4 days how to get it please suggest

Missing .dll file .

Hi,

I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if it helps resolve the issue.

• Uninstall all those apps (using revo uninstaller) which are giving you msvcr100.dll and msvcp100.dll files missing error
    • Open the link below
    Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4 from Official Microsoft Download Center

And download and install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4.

3. Download VSU_4\vcredist_x64.exe if you’ll be installing this on Windows 10 64bit.

4. Download VSU_4\vcredist_x86.exe if you’ll be installing this on Windows 10 32bit.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Vanessa Sohtun, Jun 3, 2023
Thema:

kernel32.dll file is missing from my PC windows 7 from last 4 days how to get it please suggest

1. kernel32.dll file is missing from my PC windows 7 from last 4 days how to get it please suggest - Similar Threads - kernel32 dll file

2. DiscardVirtualMemory Entry Point Missing From Kernel32.dll in Windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DiscardVirtualMemory Entry Point Missing From Kernel32.dll in Windows 8.1: Split from this thread. I'm getting the same error on a Windows 8.1 machine, with a different application. I can see from the Win32 API documentation that the function should exist on 8.1 and higher, so I'm curious what the problem is. Some registry key or PATH variable that...
  3. DiscardVirtualMemory Entry Point Missing From Kernel32.dll in Windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DiscardVirtualMemory Entry Point Missing From Kernel32.dll in Windows 8.1: Split from this thread. I'm getting the same error on a Windows 8.1 machine, with a different application. I can see from the Win32 API documentation that the function should exist on 8.1 and higher, so I'm curious what the problem is. Some registry key or PATH variable that...
  4. KERNEL32.dll. Error For windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KERNEL32.dll. Error For windows 7: I have the Kernel Error when I try and Open up StreamLabs on my computer.It says: "The Procedure entry point DiscardVirtualMemory could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll.Im Extremely Frustrated with this and Nothing is working to try and get rid of this...
  5. KERNEL32.dll. Error For windows 7

KERNEL32.dll. Error For windows 7: I have the Kernel Error when I try and Open up StreamLabs on my computer.It says: "The Procedure entry point DiscardVirtualMemory could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll.Im Extremely Frustrated with this and Nothing is working to try and get rid of this...
  6. kernel32.dll file is missing from my PC windows 7 from last 4 days how to get it please suggest

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kernel32.dll file is missing from my PC windows 7 from last 4 days how to get it please suggest: kernel32.dll file is missing from my PC windows 7 from last 4 days how to get it please suggest https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kernel32dll-file-is-missing-from-my-pc-windows-7/0c428f78-71b7-47c7-81c8-949f56b6e3bb
  7. kernel32.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kernel32.dll: An update happened overnight. Now I am getting an error message in the middle of the screen about'the code execution cannot proceed because c:\windows\system32\kernel32.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem'.WHICH program?How do I fix this - I can't...
  8. kernel32.dll

kernel32.dll: An update happened overnight. Now I am getting an error message in the middle of the screen about'the code execution cannot proceed because c:\windows\system32\kernel32.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem'.WHICH program?How do I fix this - I can't...
  9. kernel32.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Deleted Kernel32.dll

Deleted Kernel32.dll: Windows 7 ultimateI deleted kernel32.dll and closed my pc. Next day i turn on my pc but my pc can't boot. Always comes a black screen and then my pc restarts. I can't even open safe mode. Please help me!Can downloading windows 10 from dvd or usb can fix the problem?OrI need...