Windows 10: kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors

Discus and support kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, It has been a while I have this error while playing games. My game crashes after a few minutes of running smoothly and kernel32 and ntdll errors... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kiyop_275, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Kiyop_275 Win User

kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors

Hey,

It has been a while I have this error while playing games. My game crashes after a few minutes of running smoothly and kernel32 and ntdll errors are reported.

I am running on a laptop acer aspire with windows 10 x64, intel core i7, 8Go SSD DDR4, nvidia GTX 1060M, 1 SSD with 128Go wontaining my C

and 1 Disk of 1To containing my D,E,F...

I have allready tried the following to fix the problem :

• Running regsvr32.exe /u ntdll.dll -> raises an error saying the module was loaded but the entry point is not found. Check if the DLL or OCX file is valid.
    • Running repair tool from windows.
    • Update all drivers manualy.
    • Completly remove graphic card driver and reinstall it.
    • Redumping my C: disk with a new windows.

I have followed most of the tutorials I found, nothing worked. I have had this issue with Rogue Company. I have had previous issues like this one though I can't tell for sure it was because of kernel32.

I would appreciate any help.

:)

Kiyop_275, Oct 31, 2020
  2. Jimmy6 Win User

KERNEL32.dll issues.

For fix kernel32.dll Error just follow this tutorials :- "youtu.be/_kFmrvcYZFc"

Jimmy6, Oct 31, 2020
  3. Asylum Win User
    UT3.EXE Kernel32.DLL error

Last time i had a error like that i just downloaded the file and replaced it!!
    You can get the file here

Asylum, Oct 31, 2020
  4. 3870x2 Win User

UT3.EXE Kernel32.DLL error

Kernell32.dll is not the piece being shut down, it is UT3.EXE with mod name kernel32.dll.

3870x2, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

1. kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors - Similar Threads - kernel32 dll ntdll

2. Several games repeatedly crashes : Kernel32.dll, ntdll.dll, & address access violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several games repeatedly crashes : Kernel32.dll, ntdll.dll, & address access violation: Hey, So for some time now, several of the games I play have been crashing back to desktop no blue screen. I have gathered the error log files of the last ones for Cities Skyline, For The King, Hades and Rocket League. You can find the archive here. For all of them it...
  3. How to fix Kernel32.dll not found errors in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix Kernel32.dll not found errors in Windows 10: [ATTACH]The Kernel32.dll file is a 32-bit dynamic link library file used in Windows to […] This article How to fix Kernel32.dll not found errors in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  4. Fifa4launcher application crashes related to kernel32.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fifa4launcher application crashes related to kernel32.dll: I am experiencing Fifa4launcher appcrahes in my Windows 10 Pro laptop, I am working the following configuration: Laptop : Thinkpad t495 Windows 10 Windows 10 Pro 64 bit version 20H2. I was installed application from https://fo4.garena.vn/tai-game. when I run program...
  5. World of tanks ntdll error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    World of tanks ntdll error: After starting a battle in World of Tanks the game crashes and this is the event log Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 27/09/2020 7:14:54 PM Event ID: 1000 Task Category: 100 Level: Error Keywords: Classic...
  6. Explorer.exe consistently crashing, code c0000374 NTDLL error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Explorer.exe consistently crashing, code c0000374 NTDLL error: Hello! I was hoping someone would be able to look at my dmp file that was generated. I tried using built in viewers to determine what might be causing these issues but that's getting a bit too technical for me :D Here's the linkto 3 of the dmp files generated. I've...
  7. ntdll crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ntdll crash: hi, ntdll.dll crash with this:' Felet uppstod i programmet med namn: SilverFast 8.exe, version 8.8.0.18, tidsstämpel 0x5dfa0415 , felet uppstod i modulen med namn: ntdll.dll, version 10.0.18362.418, tidsstämpel 0x99ca0526 Undantagskod: 0xc0000374 Felförskjutning:...
  8. Hal.dll, Kernel32.dll, User32.dll files explained

in Windows 10 News
    Hal.dll, Kernel32.dll, User32.dll files explained: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Today, we are explaining three Windows OS system files — Hal.dll, Kernel32.dll, User32.dll. These system files are part of Win32 API DLLs that work together to complete a task which users get to see. These files are OS files, and should [...] This post...
  9. NTDLL crash

in Windows 10 Customization
    NTDLL crash: Hey, Since a few weeks I experience crash-to-desktops for different software. The relevant program starts up and closes after about 2-10 seconds after which I see the desktop. No error message appears. When I look at "Windows Logs" the crash would have to do with the...
  10. ''Entry point not found'' ''System32/KERNEL32.DLL.''

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ''Entry point not found'' ''System32/KERNEL32.DLL.'': I recently bought a fresh version of Windows 10 because of frequent crashes, and everything was working great compared to before until now. I was playing a game (Overwatch) and after 2 hours it crashed. This time the blue screen did actually manage to fix the problem and...