Windows 10: kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors

Discus and support kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, It has been a while I have this error while playing games. My game crashes after a few minutes of running smoothly and kernel32 and ntdll errors... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kiyop_275, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Kiyop_275 Win User

kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors

Hey,

It has been a while I have this error while playing games. My game crashes after a few minutes of running smoothly and kernel32 and ntdll errors are reported.

I am running on a laptop acer aspire with windows 10 x64, intel core i7, 8Go SSD DDR4, nvidia GTX 1060M, 1 SSD with 128Go wontaining my C

and 1 Disk of 1To containing my D,E,F...

I have allready tried the following to fix the problem :

• Running regsvr32.exe /u ntdll.dll -> raises an error saying the module was loaded but the entry point is not found. Check if the DLL or OCX file is valid.
    • Running repair tool from windows.
    • Update all drivers manualy.
    • Completly remove graphic card driver and reinstall it.
    • Redumping my C: disk with a new windows.

I have followed most of the tutorials I found, nothing worked. I have had this issue with Rogue Company. I have had previous issues like this one though I can't tell for sure it was because of kernel32.

I would appreciate any help.

:)

Kiyop_275, Oct 31, 2020
  2. Jimmy6 Win User

KERNEL32.dll issues.

For fix kernel32.dll Error just follow this tutorials :- "youtu.be/_kFmrvcYZFc"

Jimmy6, Oct 31, 2020
  3. Asylum Win User
    UT3.EXE Kernel32.DLL error

Last time i had a error like that i just downloaded the file and replaced it!!
    You can get the file here

Asylum, Oct 31, 2020
  4. 3870x2 Win User

UT3.EXE Kernel32.DLL error

Kernell32.dll is not the piece being shut down, it is UT3.EXE with mod name kernel32.dll.

3870x2, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

1. kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors - Similar Threads - kernel32 dll ntdll

2. error kernel32.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error kernel32.dll: error kernel 32.dll https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-kernel32dll/1cdc3910-2063-48a5-bfe7-a7117a784ee9
  3. kernel32.dll and ntdll crash errors in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kernel32.dll and ntdll crash errors in games: Hello !I have this error while playing games. My game crashes after a few minutes of running smoothly and kernel32 and ntdll errors are reported.these some example ->EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION writing address 0x0000028ef9ec3510EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION writing address...
  4. kernel32.dll and ntdll crash errors in games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    kernel32.dll and ntdll crash errors in games: Hello !I have this error while playing games. My game crashes after a few minutes of running smoothly and kernel32 and ntdll errors are reported.these some example ->EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION writing address 0x0000028ef9ec3510EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION writing address...
  5. Windows not updating and getting kernel32 and ntdll errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows not updating and getting kernel32 and ntdll errors: Hello,My pc recently crashes alot and the games also crash but when i try to update i get the error code: 0x800f0922How can i fix this?Kind regards...
  6. kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors in games: Hello !I have this error while playing games. My game crashes after a few minutes of running smoothly and kernel32 and ntdll errors are reported.Bellow a exemple of a game error:KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction 0x00007ff9127654e0 + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]...
  7. kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors in games

kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors in games: Hello !I have this error while playing games. My game crashes after a few minutes of running smoothly and kernel32 and ntdll errors are reported.Bellow a exemple of a game error:KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction 0x00007ff9127654e0 + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]...
  8. kernel32.dll ntdll crash errors in games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Squad crashes multiple times - Kernel32 ntdll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Squad crashes multiple times - Kernel32 ntdll: Hello. I have been playing the game Squad for a while but recently I have been getting a lot of crashes. At least 1 crash per hour for the last couple of weeks. It has been extremely frustrating. Every time the error message comes up it says,...
  10. Squad crashes multiple times - Kernel32 ntdll

Squad crashes multiple times - Kernel32 ntdll: Hello. I have been playing the game Squad for a while but recently I have been getting a lot of crashes. At least 1 crash per hour for the last couple of weeks. It has been extremely frustrating. Every time the error message comes up it says,...