Windows 10: kernel_data_inpage_error BSOD while gaming or just web surfing

Discus and support kernel_data_inpage_error BSOD while gaming or just web surfing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good Afternoon I could use some help trouble shooting why my new Acer predator Helios 300 is blue screening or just randomly shutting down. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by oosickness, Nov 24, 2019.

1. kernel_data_inpage_error BSOD while gaming or just web surfing

Good Afternoon

I could use some help trouble shooting why my new Acer predator Helios 300 is blue screening or just randomly shutting down. It can be while i am gaming, temps are fine no obvious issues. Its happened while i am trying to post this with nothing running in the background. let me know if i should post any other information.

MSinfo.info

Minidump 11/22/2019

11/24/2019 mini dump

:)

oosickness, Nov 24, 2019
  2. Gheotic Win User

Computer laggs and gives BSOD kernel_data_inpage_error

My computer have been crashing more and more often the last half year. It have been giving me two different error messages.

and

This can happen at any time, no matter if I'm playing games or just surfing the internet. In the same time period my computer have been getting lots of lagg spikes, in most games that freeze the game for ½-2 second, and then return to good steady FPS. When it crash my mouse freezes for about 1-2 seconds before showing BSOD. First few times when this happened it asked me to use the windows installation disk to repair the system, all though it some how skipped that part before I got the chance to do that.

My computer specs are:

• Windows 10 Home 64-bit
    • Samsung SSD 840 EVO 250GB ( With operation system )
    • 1863GB Western Digital WDC WD20EZRX-00D8PB0
    • 2x DDR3-1600 DC - 8GB
    • Intel Core i5 4590
    • Nvidia Geforce GTX 970
    • EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2

What I've tried:

• Running a Chkdsk test on both my HDD and SDD (No errors)
    • Checked ram with memory diagnostic tool (No errors)

I've also benchmarked my "HD Tune Hard Disk Utility" giving these results:

• Minimum: 25.5 MB/sec
    • Mamximum: 418.3 MB/sec
    • Average: 214.7 MB/sec
    • Access Time: 0.1ms
    • Burst Rate: 133.3 MB/sec
    • CPU Usage: 31.9%

Also during an error scan it showed no errors at all.

Any suggestions how to fix this problem?

Gheotic, Nov 24, 2019
  3. V45CH3 Win User
    Cannot surf the web!

Hello! I approach you with a problem, I cannot surf the web (I've tried both chrome and edge) but I can use uTorrent to download files just fine. I formatted my pc TWICE, disabled automatic updates completely (because I thought that maybe it was a problem from an update), communicated with my Internet service provider (which guided me through a series of steps to reset the router, checked the ip and dns addressed to be received automatically, and other tests and possible solutions), and still the problem persists. I've tried sufring on my smartphone and another PC with windows XP and it works fine, so the problem is with my pc. I don't know what else to do, sufring the web comes and goes, sometimes it works and the next two minutes it doesn't.. I need some advice please.. Thanks!

V45CH3, Nov 24, 2019
  4. Fly13oy Win User

kernel_data_inpage_error BSOD while gaming or just web surfing

BSOD - ntoskrnl.exe critical_process_died and volmgrx.sys kernel_data_inpage_error

I just got another BSOD after renaming that driver to .bak. The error was the same as the first time: volmgrx.sys kernel_data_inpage_error. It did not create a dmp file after automatic reboot. And now it is saying I don't have internet access, even though
    the only thing i changed was the wireless drivers.

Fly13oy, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

kernel_data_inpage_error BSOD while gaming or just web surfing

1. kernel_data_inpage_error BSOD while gaming or just web surfing - Similar Threads - kernel_data_inpage_error BSOD while

2. BSOD - KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR: I get different codes every time, but the most recent ones are:0x00000000000000200xFFFFFFFFC000000E0xFFFFAA88EDB755000x0000000000000000Happens every couple days when closing games, specifically Rainbow Six: Siege....
  3. BSoD KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSoD KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR: The bugcheck was: 0x0000007a 0x0000000000000020, 0xffffffffc000000e, 0xffff9409984e06b0, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 9e7b0100-a29a-4176-8209-3d507d792435My Specs:Windows 11CPU Intel i5 8400GPU GTX 1060 3GBRam...
  4. BSOD, KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD, KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR: Hi! I've got a blue screen with the error "KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR" three times in the last two weeks, and it has also happened before.I'm attaching the dump...
  5. BSOD, KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD, KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR: Hi! I've got a blue screen with the error "KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR" three times in the last two weeks, and it has also happened before.I'm attaching the dump...
  6. Randomized BSODs [Playing either Games, Surfing The Web, Or Sitting]

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Randomized BSODs [Playing either Games, Surfing The Web, Or Sitting]: It has been a long trial and error methodology of trying to figure out what is the root cause but I can not do it alone. I'll give a bit of rough history. I decided to build a small form factor PC that can serve as not only a home media hub but one I can play games just as I...
  7. BSOD while surfing with chrome of youtube

BSOD while surfing with chrome of youtube: Dear all, Merry Christmas to you! I am geeting very frequent "dcp watchdog violation" BSODs while browsing the web, watching youtube or playing video of any sort. Here are the files for the errors that reliability report of windows 10 :...
  8. BSOD while idle or working. KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR

BSOD while idle or working. KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR: Hi! I keep getting BSOD (KERNAL DATA INPAGE ERROR) while my laptop is idle or while I am working. I debugged one of the dump files, and the bugcheck mentions that it might be linked to "memory_corruption". I was wondering if the HDD is the culprit (because it had a few...
  9. BSODs, Crashes, and Freezes During Gaming and Surfing the Web

BSODs, Crashes, and Freezes During Gaming and Surfing the Web: I'm so tired. For the past two years or so I've just had BSODs at random intervals in my day. Whether I'm playing a video game with my friends or by myself, whether I'm watching YouTube videos, browsing the internet or hell, sometimes waiting for my computer to get to its...
  10. Cannot surf the web!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot surf the web!: Hello! I approach you with a problem, I cannot surf the web (I've tried both chrome and edge) but I can use uTorrent to download files just fine. I formatted my pc TWICE, disabled automatic updates completely (because I thought that maybe it was a problem from an update),...