Windows 10: KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a on Amazon Prime Video

Discus and support KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a on Amazon Prime Video in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently have problems on PrimeVideo and getting a BCOD just by watching the stream. Everything else just works fine. I attached the .dmp by this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IkariGendo, Nov 7, 2020.

1. KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a on Amazon Prime Video

I recently have problems on PrimeVideo and getting a BCOD just by watching the stream. Everything else just works fine.

I attached the .dmp by this link: Dmp Files.

If you need more information i will provide it.

:)

IkariGendo, Nov 7, 2020
  2. Sara7984 Win User

KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION (13a)

Can anyone help me out here to solve this blue screen stop code in Windows 10 home?

I recently got two minidump files and used the WinDbg app from microsoft to debug.

This is what I got for one of the .dmp file

IMAGE_NAME: dxgmms2.sys

another one,

IMAGE_NAME: Pool_Corruption

Thank you,

S

Sara7984, Nov 7, 2020
  3. Amazon Prime Video

How can I install Amazon Prime Video on my pc

BarbaraLeonard1, Nov 7, 2020
  4. Time Lady Win User

KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a on Amazon Prime Video

Time Lady, Nov 7, 2020
Thema:

KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a on Amazon Prime Video

1. KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a on Amazon Prime Video - Similar Threads - KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a Amazon

2. KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a: Hi all, A few months ago, my pc started to crash randomly when I play games on it. It would either restart or just freeze completely, needing me to manually restart. It runs fine when not playing anything.At first I though maybe the pc overheated, but after monitoring temps...
  3. KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a: Hi all, A few months ago, my pc started to crash randomly when I play games on it. It would either restart or just freeze completely, needing me to manually restart. It runs fine when not playing anything.At first I though maybe the pc overheated, but after monitoring temps...
  4. KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a: I keep getting blue screen off death and quite often they are different, i think i have correctly done what i need to to share the dmp files.if anybody can help it would be much appreciated.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgHgAJu3gAgfxRRPvGzZphjnl_v6?e=c1TkPb...
  6. KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a: I keep getting blue screen off death and quite often they are different, i think i have correctly done what i need to to share the dmp files.if anybody can help it would be much appreciated.https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgHgAJu3gAgfxRRPvGzZphjnl_v6?e=c1TkPb...
  7. Amazon Prime Video

Amazon Prime Video: não sou capaz de baixar o aplicativo, apenas tenho a opção de obtê-lo, mas sou impedido de instalar o mesmo por algum motivo. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amazon-prime-video/ca9158d8-1312-4fa8-93f4-0c6ed059b625
  8. KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a: Finally decided to 'upgrade' from win8.1 to win 10, and i keep getting a BSOD, 99% of the time it's saying it's akernel mode heap corruption issue. Not sure what to do about this, i got a memory dump of the latest crash, anyone able to advise what i need to fix? Memory...
  9. Amazon Prime Video

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Amazon Prime Video: Hi there, I'm trying to install the Amazon Prime Video on my laptop and I get a message from my Microsoft account saying, "Pick where you want to install It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device...
  10. KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION (13a)

KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION (13a): Can anyone help me out here to solve this blue screen stop code in Windows 10 home? I recently got two minidump files and used the WinDbg app from microsoft to debug. This is what I got for one of the .dmp file KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION (13a) IMAGE_NAME: dxgmms2.sys...