Windows 10: KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION (13a)

Discus and support KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION (13a) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can anyone help me out here to solve this blue screen stop code in Windows 10 home? I recently got two minidump files and used the WinDbg app from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sara7984, May 21, 2019.

1. Sara7984 Win User

KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION (13a)

Can anyone help me out here to solve this blue screen stop code in Windows 10 home?

I recently got two minidump files and used the WinDbg app from microsoft to debug.

This is what I got for one of the .dmp file

IMAGE_NAME: dxgmms2.sys

another one,
    IMAGE_NAME: Pool_Corruption

Thank you,

S

:)

Sara7984, May 21, 2019

2. BSOD: Kernel Mode Heap Corruption

A. Analysis Results

File name: 010919-8015-01.dmp

IMAGE_NAME: tcpip.sys

File name: 012319-8046-01.dmp

File name: 012319-8250-01.dmp

File name: 012719-8328-01.dmp

File name: 030419-8421-01.dmp

File name: 122518-8140-01.dmp

B. Third Party Drivers

None

C. Recommendations

1. Create a system restore point so that if something wrong happens you can revert.

Type restore point in Cortana Search > Create a Restore point > Check whether against your drive, Protection is ON or not. If not ON, click Configure button below to Make it ON > Now press Create to create a restore point

2. Most of the time, third party drivers are the cause of BSODs. To know if a driver is one of the causes - Enable Driver Verifier and generate dump files and upload to Onedrive and share the link here (Don't forget to turn off Driver Verifier after the job
    is done). Do read the instructions carefully particularly how to get back into Windows when you get the crash.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5470-enable...

Disclaimer - This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product
    advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Vijay_Verma, May 21, 2019
  3. BSOD KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION

A. Analysis Results

1. File Name: 121918-7953-01.dmp

IMAGE_NAME: nvlddmkm.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for WdFilter.sys

B. Third Party Drivers

nvlddmkm.sys: nVidia

Driver Date: 10-Dec-18

C. Recommendations

1. Create a system restore point so that if something wrong happens you can revert.

Type restore point in Cortana Search > Create a Restore point > Check whether against your drive, Protection is ON or not. If not ON, click Configure button below to Make it ON > Now press Create to create a restore point

2. Your nVidia driver is very new. The driver date is 10-Dec-18. If BSOD started happening after 15-Dec-18, you have two options

Roll back nVidia driver

Go to computer manufacturer's website and see if any driver is released after 10-Dec-18.

3. Windows Defender driver is another culprit coming up. Update Windows Defender manually.

Download the files (.exe) from below link and double click on them install.

32 Bit -
    https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=121721&...

64 Bit -
    https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=121721&...

Also check for Windows updates so that any Defender component update is there, that gets updated.

Vijay_Verma, May 21, 2019
  4. KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION (13a)

Blue Screen error Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption in Windows 10.

Since a few weeks I'm getting regular BSOD's with error message KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION. I've done several adware scans, driver updates and Windows updates. I'm out of options. Can someone take a look at the minidump and systeminfo for me and help me
    out?

Link to minidump and systeminfo: BSOD KMHC

**Original Title**

Windows BSOD Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption

BramJansen1, May 21, 2019
Thema:

1. KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION (13a) - Similar Threads - KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

2. KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a: Hi all, A few months ago, my pc started to crash randomly when I play games on it. It would either restart or just freeze completely, needing me to manually restart. It runs fine when not playing anything.At first I though maybe the pc overheated, but after monitoring temps...
  3. KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a: Hi all, A few months ago, my pc started to crash randomly when I play games on it. It would either restart or just freeze completely, needing me to manually restart. It runs fine when not playing anything.At first I though maybe the pc overheated, but after monitoring temps...
  4. KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a: My PC just rebooted at start up. When analysing the memory.dmp file it stated KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a as the error. Earlier this week I also had a BSOD with a KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR 7a error. I have made no changes to the hardware or drivers of my PC recently.A...
  6. BSOD KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

BSOD KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a: My PC just rebooted at start up. When analysing the memory.dmp file it stated KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a as the error. Earlier this week I also had a BSOD with a KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR 7a error. I have made no changes to the hardware or drivers of my PC recently.A...
  7. BSOD KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

8. BSOD - KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a: I got a BSOD with the following subject: KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a.I got a new ram, a few days ago, but i did a memtestwindows before and nothing seemed wrong.Got the BSOD while playing a game.Here is what WhoCrashed tells me about the minidumps:On Tue 11/10/2022...
  9. BSOD - KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

BSOD - KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a: I got a BSOD with the following subject: KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a.I got a new ram, a few days ago, but i did a memtestwindows before and nothing seemed wrong.Got the BSOD while playing a game.Here is what WhoCrashed tells me about the minidumps:On Tue 11/10/2022...
  10. BSOD - KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. BlueScreenCode: 13a

2. blue sceen 13a

3. kernel_mode_heap_corruption 13a

4. stop code kernel mode heap corruption,
  5. bue screen 13a,
  6. OSR KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION (13a),
  7. kernel_mode_heap_corruption (13a),
  8. blue screen code 13a