Windows 10: KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

Discus and support KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Finally decided to 'upgrade' from win8.1 to win 10, and i keep getting a BSOD, 99% of the time it's saying it's akernel mode heap corruption issue.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gazz292, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Gazz292 Win User

KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

Finally decided to 'upgrade' from win8.1 to win 10, and i keep getting a BSOD, 99% of the time it's saying it's akernel mode heap corruption issue.

Not sure what to do about this, i got a memory dump of the latest crash, anyone able to advise what i need to fix?

Memory dump

:)

Gazz292, Oct 11, 2020
  2. Sara7984 Win User

KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION (13a)

Can anyone help me out here to solve this blue screen stop code in Windows 10 home?

I recently got two minidump files and used the WinDbg app from microsoft to debug.

This is what I got for one of the .dmp file

IMAGE_NAME: dxgmms2.sys

another one,

IMAGE_NAME: Pool_Corruption

Thank you,

S

Sara7984, Oct 11, 2020
  3. Thagstrom Win User
    BSOD Kernel_mode_heap_corruption

Hello! I am an Independent Advisor, I would love to help you out!

The error you are getting is: KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION (13a)

Do you use ccleaner or another program by piriform? I would recommend to fully uninstall that program at least for now.

After uninstalling and restarting do you still get a bluescreen? If so can you upload the newest dump file for me to look at?

Does the blue screen usually happen at a certain time or while using a certain app usually?

Thagstrom, Oct 11, 2020
  4. KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

BSOD Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption

A. Analysis Results

File Name: 080219-5093-01.dmp

IMAGE_NAME: TplinkUDSMBus.sys

B. Third Party Drivers

TplinkUDSMBus.sys - TP Link

Driver date - Fri Sep 21 07:17:23 2012

C. Recommendations

A. Create a system restore point so that if something wrong happens you can revert.

Type restore point in Cortana Search > Create a Restore point > Check whether against your drive, Protection is ON or not. If not ON, click Configure button below to Make it ON > Now press Create to create a restore point

B. See if you have got updated driver for TP link as this is around 7 years old. If you don't have an updated driver, you should uninstall TP Link.

Vijay_Verma, Oct 11, 2020
Thema:

KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

1. KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a - Similar Threads - KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

2. KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a: Hi all, A few months ago, my pc started to crash randomly when I play games on it. It would either restart or just freeze completely, needing me to manually restart. It runs fine when not playing anything.At first I though maybe the pc overheated, but after monitoring temps...
  3. KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a: Hi all, A few months ago, my pc started to crash randomly when I play games on it. It would either restart or just freeze completely, needing me to manually restart. It runs fine when not playing anything.At first I though maybe the pc overheated, but after monitoring temps...
  4. KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a: My PC just rebooted at start up. When analysing the memory.dmp file it stated KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a as the error. Earlier this week I also had a BSOD with a KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR 7a error. I have made no changes to the hardware or drivers of my PC recently.A...
  6. BSOD KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

BSOD KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a: My PC just rebooted at start up. When analysing the memory.dmp file it stated KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a as the error. Earlier this week I also had a BSOD with a KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR 7a error. I have made no changes to the hardware or drivers of my PC recently.A...
  7. BSOD KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

8. BSOD - KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a: I got a BSOD with the following subject: KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a.I got a new ram, a few days ago, but i did a memtestwindows before and nothing seemed wrong.Got the BSOD while playing a game.Here is what WhoCrashed tells me about the minidumps:On Tue 11/10/2022...
  9. BSOD - KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a

BSOD - KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a: I got a BSOD with the following subject: KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a.I got a new ram, a few days ago, but i did a memtestwindows before and nothing seemed wrong.Got the BSOD while playing a game.Here is what WhoCrashed tells me about the minidumps:On Tue 11/10/2022...
  10. BSOD - KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION 13a