Windows 10: Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption BlueScreen. Need help to fix it.

Discus and support Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption BlueScreen. Need help to fix it. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone in the community.I need serius help to fix recurrent bluescreen error. Already located minidump folder, able to provide .dmp file when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by C. Carlos Pereira Ramos, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption BlueScreen. Need help to fix it.

Hi everyone in the community.I need serius help to fix recurrent bluescreen error. Already located minidump folder, able to provide .dmp file when requested. Already tried scanow and other commands in cdm, checked ram with windows ram diagnostics programs.Available info about the error:Nombre de evento de problema: BlueScreenCódigo: 13aParámetro 1: 12Parámetro 2: ffffa18919602100Parámetro 3: ffffa18922d65000Parámetro 4: 0I'm open to any suggestion or request.Thanks in advance.

:)

C. Carlos Pereira Ramos, Nov 28, 2022

2. KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION Bluescreen, while Windows Defender is scanning!

Hi

I face KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION Bluescreen every time Windows Defender starts scanning...

Windows Defender starts scanning my laptop, nothing happens until it reach some specific folders for scanning, and suddenly Windows go to
    Bluescreen.

(I couldn't find the exact scan location or the file(s)/folder(s))

Now I have to disable Windows Defender service, but I need it. Please Help me with that

Thanks

MasoudOmidian, Nov 28, 2022
  3. Constant bluescreens - still not fixed

I don't think you understood my issue - my bluescreens are random, so I can't do a clean boot and provoke a bluescreen. I am not sure what the steps you suggested have anything to do with my problem and it is not clear how it will help. The PC does boot
    up normally, it just crashes randomly during the day.

I am pretty sure the issue is related to a driver that could be incompatible with Win 10. Please check the older threads to further understand the issue.

Thank you.

Sofia C. Rocha, Nov 28, 2022
  4. Thagstrom Win User

Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption BlueScreen. Need help to fix it.

BSOD Kernel_mode_heap_corruption

Hello! I am an Independent Advisor, I would love to help you out!

The error you are getting is: KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION (13a)

Do you use ccleaner or another program by piriform? I would recommend to fully uninstall that program at least for now.

After uninstalling and restarting do you still get a bluescreen? If so can you upload the newest dump file for me to look at?

Does the blue screen usually happen at a certain time or while using a certain app usually?

Thagstrom, Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption BlueScreen. Need help to fix it.

1. Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption BlueScreen. Need help to fix it. - Similar Threads - Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption BlueScreen Need

2. Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption BlueScreen. Need help to fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption BlueScreen. Need help to fix it.: Hi everyone in the community.I need serius help to fix recurrent bluescreen error. Already located minidump folder, able to provide .dmp file when requested. Already tried scanow and other commands in cdm, checked ram with windows ram diagnostics programs.Available info about...
  3. Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption BlueScreen. Need help to fix it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption BlueScreen. Need help to fix it.: Hi everyone in the community.I need serius help to fix recurrent bluescreen error. Already located minidump folder, able to provide .dmp file when requested. Already tried scanow and other commands in cdm, checked ram with windows ram diagnostics programs.Available info about...
  4. I need help diagnosing Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption blue screen

I need help diagnosing Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption blue screen: Only happens when im playing a game and will close out of other apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-diagnosing-kernelmodeheapcorruption/7db75bc6-c99b-4e8d-a4c6-d8aa205e2d45
  5. Help to fix this bluescreen Issue

Help to fix this bluescreen Issue: Hi, I have been getting this bluescreen error recently, when working on Unreal 4.22. I do not have any new software or drivers. My system is just 1 month old. CPU - i9-10900k RAM - 32GB 3600MHz GPU - 3070 MOBO - ROG Z490 E- Gaming PSU - Corsair 1200HX I have shared the...
  6. BSOD Kernel_mode_heap_corruption

BSOD Kernel_mode_heap_corruption: I continue to be plagued with BSOD with no immediate solution. Help please. Screen dump as below: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsKZX5oDjAcWg9dioi5uBOlG64j0EA?e=keGbzm...
  7. BSOD Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption

BSOD Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption: Hi, I've bought a HUAWEI MATEBOOK D this August. It is equipped with Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-8130U CPU @ 2.20GHz, and Windows 10 (ver. 1809) and UHD Graphics 620 with most recent drivers. Unfortunately the BSOD error KERNEL_MODE _HEAP_CORRUPTION happened 2-3 times per day...
  8. KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION Bluescreen, while Windows Defender is scanning!

KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION Bluescreen, while Windows Defender is scanning!: Hi I face KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION Bluescreen every time Windows Defender starts scanning... Windows Defender starts scanning my laptop, nothing happens until it reach some specific folders for scanning, and suddenly Windows go to Bluescreen. (I couldn't find the...
  9. KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION (13a)

KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION (13a): Can anyone help me out here to solve this blue screen stop code in Windows 10 home? I recently got two minidump files and used the WinDbg app from microsoft to debug. This is what I got for one of the .dmp file KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION (13a) IMAGE_NAME: dxgmms2.sys...
  10. Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Kernel_Mode_Heap_Corruption: Keeps shutting down with the above message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kernalmodeheapcorruption/88377d8c-a9ed-45de-908c-c9c1d24a007a