Windows 10: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139 Parameter 29 An RTL_BALANCED_NODE RBTree entry has been...

Discus and support KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139 Parameter 29 An RTL_BALANCED_NODE RBTree entry has been... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Below is a dump file I received. I tried deciphering it using the URL below but I can't find further information on the meaning of Parameter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kaye A., Mar 9, 2022.

1. Kaye A. Win User

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139 Parameter 29 An RTL_BALANCED_NODE RBTree entry has been...

Below is a dump file I received. I tried deciphering it using the URL below but I can't find further information on the meaning of Parameter 29https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/debugger/bug-check-0x139--kernel-security-check-failure#resolution******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * *************

:)

Kaye A., Mar 9, 2022
  2. ryanly Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Mar 9, 2022
  3. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE (139)

Hi MohamedBishr

Greetings! I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

A. Analysis Results

File Name: 081819-15328-01.dmp

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE (139)

IMAGE_NAME: CLASSPNP.SYS

B. Third Party Drivers

None

C. Recommendations

a. Create a system restore point first so that if something wrong happens you can revert.

Type restore point in Cortana Search > Create a Restore point > Check whether against your drive, Protection is ON or not. If not ON, click Configure button below to Make it ON > Now press Create to create a restore point

b. Some third party drivers are causing BSODs. To know if a third party driver is one of the causes - Enable Driver Verifier and generate dump files and upload to Onedrive and share the link here (Don't forget to turn off Driver Verifier after the job is done).
    Do read the instructions carefully particularly how to get back into Windows when you get the crash.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5470-enable...

Disclaimer - This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product
    advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Vijay_Verma, Mar 9, 2022
  4. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139 Parameter 29 An RTL_BALANCED_NODE RBTree entry has been...

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

Hi SunderBiticon

Greetings! I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

A. Analysis Results

File Name: 042319-10796-01.dmp

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for BEDaisy.sys

IMAGE_NAME: BEDaisy.sys

File Name: 042319-11250-01.dmp

File Name: 042319-11406-01.dmp

B. Third Party Drivers

BEDaisy.sys - Battle Eye

Drive Date - Mon Feb 25 04:08:41 2019

C. Recommendations

1. Create a system restore point so that if something wrong happens you can revert.

Type restore point in Cortana Search > Create a Restore point > Check whether against your drive, Protection is ON or not. If not ON, click Configure button below to Make it ON > Now press Create to create a restore point

2. The crash is caused by Battle Eye. Update the concerned game to latest so that this driver gets updated.

Do let me know if you require any further help on this. Will be glad to help you.

Vijay_Verma, Mar 9, 2022
Thema:

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139 Parameter 29 An RTL_BALANCED_NODE RBTree entry has been...

1. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139 Parameter 29 An RTL_BALANCED_NODE RBTree entry has been... - Similar Threads - KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139 Parameter

2. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139: Hello,My PC has windows 10 installed, with a RTX4080 graphical card. Recent days when I play Baldur's Gate 3 for a hour or two, it will crash. Currently it crashed twice, first time it directly reboot the system, the second time it leads to a blue screen.I have uploaded the...
  3. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139: A pc I built for a friend keeps crashing and to this day I am unable to properly read/understand .dmp files.So if someone could help me out a bit, I'd really appreciate it :>Also at the end it says windows 10?! Was wondering if that's a windbg issue or a pc...
  4. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139: Hi,my computer randomly crashes, freezes or reboots for a few days.Had a BSOD some minutes ago "KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE", find the generated dump file here :https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ald6uXXjx7w4x1JBP10ZcZtBJR6T?e=IUIKbpThere are also several errors in my event viewer. Here...
  5. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139: Hi all,I've been getting the following errors after my system crashes. Do you have any advice on what could be causing it. I have not added any new hardware. Below is the Bugcheck from the minidump file. I did not see a way to attach the minidump file in the...
  6. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139 Parameter 29 An RTL_BALANCED_NODE RBTree entry has been...

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139 Parameter 29 An RTL_BALANCED_NODE RBTree entry has been...: Below is a dump file I received. I tried deciphering it using the URL below but I can't find further information on the meaning of Parameter...
  7. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139 Parameter 29 An RTL_BALANCED_NODE RBTree entry has been...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139 Parameter 29 An RTL_BALANCED_NODE RBTree entry has been...: Below is a dump file I received. I tried deciphering it using the URL below but I can't find further information on the meaning of Parameter...
  8. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139: У меня стал часто BSOD. Проанализировал с помощью WinDbg. Как я понял, то сбойный модуль MODULE_NAME: storvsc IMAGE_NAME: storvsc.sys . Нигде не нашёл информации про этот storvsc.sys. Что это за файл? Как устранить мой BSOD? Bugcheck Analysis * * *...
  9. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139: I'm having a blue screen and the DMP file shows the following: Note: I uploaded the DMP to OneDrive, kindly find the download link below: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnV55OtEeJkLsxmmrQ1hGngtnSoE?e=TYir0C...
  10. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE (139)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE (139): Hi everybody, im having a issue with my laptop, keeps rebooting randomly, every 1hour if I don't use it. Last night I left the game on for whole night and it didn't restart not even 1 time. After I exit the game this morning and left laptop on it happened again. Device...